Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I look and smell like a rotting raccoon carcass and also I'm ugly on the inside whenever I go out the people always shout john jacob jesus christ what the hell is that thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm dumb and ugly and like to smell my own farts FYI

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I'm stupid on the inside and the...the... the other one

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
im so gay i smell like im wearin eau-de-busted-nut 24/7

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Kuato posted:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and... I like to kiss my own butt.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I am physically unattractive, and as each year goes by I get moreso.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BrigadierSensible posted:

I am physically unattractive, and as each year goes by I get moreso.

pics or it didn't happen

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Kuato posted:

literally me

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I wouldn't gently caress me if I was the last person on earth and I feel like everyone is so nice for pretending I don't look like the elephant man's gaping rear end in a top hat had a baby with Gallagher

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I literally posted my picture and GBS told me I looked like a generic comericall guy. like some dude who would sell lovely pizza for dominos. Post your loving picture!

I will if you will

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I would but every time I try to take a picture of myself the camera rejects it and calls the police on a suspicious minority

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Les Os posted:

I would but every time I try to take a picture of myself the camera rejects it and calls the police on a suspicious minority

gently caress off Granos

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Les Os posted:

I look and smell like a rotting raccoon carcass and also I'm ugly on the inside whenever I go out the people always shout john jacob jesus christ what the hell is that thing

I got this, your name is John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt and now you're a zombie

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

I got this, your name is John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt and now you're a zombie

his name is my name too

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

his name is my name too

go to bed kid

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo
Guilty as charged.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

go to bed kid

g'night grandpa

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Les Os posted:

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
The beautiful people are all out on a Friday night getting their dicks sucked and boobs rubbed and poo poo. Smoking drugs and having sex orgies.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

g'night grandpa

good night buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth