Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
Be All You Can BYOB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

pig slut lisa posted:

Can't believe that attorney has sigs on
i doubt he would have figured that out in the quick time he *L*U*R*K*E*D*
i cant believe he didnt buy an account, an av, and a couple red texts, and bill it

byob historian

Vynar posted:

They did not even pay $10

theyre lawyers! when they spend $10 they get to bill somebody extra for the time it took them to pay it :cmon:

byob historian

Robot Made of Meat posted:

This should be a lesson to BYOB lurkers everywhere. Always Just Post! I didn't post in that thrad, and I missed my one chance at fame in the jurisprudencial realm.

just wait until the rico case involving all our crimes recounted in the welcom/lurk thread! :ohdear:

byob historian

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Oh sweet god. We are gonna spend so much time in bird court. We've said such awful things about milk. Pretty good record with regard to Wednesdays though, so at least we'll have Big Wednesday on our side.

wednesdays children represent

• Locked thread