Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok which one of you are the attorney :ninja:

how do you think cda found this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

City of Glompton posted:

where is the thread please

found it in the document its https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthre

City of Glompton posted:

e I know I can find it in the legal filing i was just hoping to see it here, too

FOUND MY rear end YOU LAZY TROGLODYTE

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
whos ready to get murdered by the moon people?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Just a normal history page on our pizza parlor where every instance of the word Scientology is glowing

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
imagine while doing your research for a trademark denial you come across a forum with weird animated sigs like a disgusting nurse mummy woman waving at you and decide this is good material for your paper, and also imagine that that actually happened in the Silent Hill movie

also everything else in that thread

Putty fucked around with this message at 03:02 on May 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Sham bam bamina! posted:

i like the idea of some bootleg toy misspelling the word in the brand name that isn't trademarked

harry potter and the chamber of sercets

who franed roger rabbit

what does Robert Cop have to say about this

• Locked thread