Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
So Amazon really seems to want me to start watching the hit TV series "I love dick".

I do not order dick related paraphernalia on Amazon. Help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

So Amazon really seems to want me to start watching the hit TV series "I love dick".

I do not order dick related paraphernalia on Amazon. Help.

Binge watch The Human Centipede saga on Hulu and Amazon will recommend Twilight.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
they want me to buy pants and leather boots. is there a button you have to check to get the really filthy stuff

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Psycho Society posted:

they want me to buy pants and leather boots. is there a button you have to check to get the really filthy stuff

Just click on links from the worst things for sale and it'll get the idea.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
A tactical Katana machete. Nice.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

If your problem is that you have a very short shaft, I guess a tactical katana might make you feel like more of a man.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
What makes the katana tactical.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Volcott posted:

What makes the katana tactical.
It's black, are ypu paying any attention at all?

I ordered some butane one time and started getting tons of drug paraphernalia recommendations.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Drugs are a scourge

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Drugs are a scourge

Thank you for your input, Mr. Sessions.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I dunno amazon keeps it tight for me. Ordered guitar strings and John wick 2 on bluray and got this

https://www.amazon.com/Nursing-Skills-Geriatric-Training-Manikin/dp/B005H5TSWY

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Aesop Poprock posted:

I dunno amazon keeps it tight for me. Ordered guitar strings and John wick 2 on bluray and got this

https://www.amazon.com/Nursing-Skills-Geriatric-Training-Manikin/dp/B005H5TSWY

amazon thinks you are trying to make the worlds worst puppet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rutibex posted:

amazon thinks you are trying to make the worlds worst puppet

If anyone kills my dog I'm ready from afar

• Locked thread