Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Anyone got a status update on him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
assassinated in the streets for protesting erdogan

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
rip

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
whom

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
hes a dissident who got famous by sprinkling salt on some meat and whomst deserved swift death for protesting erdogan

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
world star hip hop

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

That disgusting salt sprinkle he does has the salt rolling off his goddamn gross rear end hairy arms and onto the steak.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-4432060/Salt-Bae-goes-viral-cutting-slab-beef-MID-AIR.html

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

sulpreme

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Is that the wife of Mr. sausage man?

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

"Gökçe does not speak much English but that has not put him off his plans for bringing his steakhouse chain to the US and UK as he told a Turkish newspaper that he can communicate with people 'through meat'. "

He's doing that.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

he celebrated with a turkish basketball team that won the sport's equivalent of the Champions League

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

i communicate through meat too

pm me for more details :bigtran:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I prefer to let my meat do the talking, if you know what i mean.

Don't try to chomp my flavor

• Locked thread