Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

The Ninth Layer posted:

Vote with me Hal.

Yeah, this looks like scum hurt ##vote Dr. Hurt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I know I'm not the most prolific poster but it's pretty quiet in here for so close to deadline

Guess the aussies are all asleep

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Home from work, lets do this

Tired Moritz posted:

Did I ever say CirclMastr is scum? No. Can you read? Also no.

It's amazing you ask me if I can read when you then say this

quote:

You're misrepresenting the situation like I'm standing tall calling CirclMastr scum trash when all I did is he's dumb for outing and dumb for tunnelling Inf.

My other favorite bit

quote:

Like come on. You're whining at OMGUS at me

I'm the one whining? :allears:

Tired Moritz posted:

Honestly, how the gently caress did TNL "forced" CirclMastr's hand? Did TNL use powers to make CirclMastr out his role? Did they accuse them of killing (which wouldn't make sense since CirclMastr visited Infi who is still alive)? Stop projecting this idea that CirclMastr is a wee little tod that just has to out their role. It was their own decision.

TNL said "I would vote for Sandwolf but first I want to know what CirclMastr did to Infinitum last night." He was making it clear that, as far as TNL was concerned, the game was on pause til Circl came clean. Circl could have told him to eff off, sure, but he's newer so do you think he's gonna do that? And if he did, do you think TNL would not have pressured him? I believe TNL would have pursued this til the claim happened.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tired Moritz posted:

but seriously, cl hasn't been contributing and has literal no opinion on the infi/circl/raeg/ernie/tnl drama llama and instead is focusing on me.

I was gunning for infi yesterday but with AS's flip I've cooled there. For someone who is so sure I have posted nothing, I'm assuming you read my post history, you should have seen that. I guess I could have come out and said "attention thread I no longer think infi is the SK" but I mentioned AS being unlikely town as a way for him to not be the SK from my seat and welp, egg on my face.

What drama is circl been apart of? He's a tracker.

Raeg, sure, I could have said more. You have a valid point here. I asked him what his flavor was because I had doubt's about "The Future", but you're right I could have said more. I didn't because I wasn't sure what to think. Outside of the power surge that screwed up my chicken cutting machine, Raeg's claim is the thing I've thought the most about today.

Ernie claimed survivor. What drama? What exactly do you want me to say about that? I accept it for now but survivor is not a claim I care about really. TMM nailed it when he said it's something we have to deal with at some point. Ernie basically asked to be voted out eventually by claiming survivor this early so I really don't care about him.

What drama is TNL apart of? He's a watcher.

I have been focusing on you because I think you're scum. You can say "Well he isn't talking about all these other players", which is true, but when 3 of them don't have "drama" to talk about imo and I went after one the day before, it's just kind of strange.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Raeg posted:

As a developing player, I had the follow options:

Day 2: I could track, watch or hide (I withheld the hide because I thought scum might leap on to it as an anti-town role)
Day 4: I can (but most likely won't have) a one shot doc or cop.
Day 5: Unblockable vig.

##vote raeg

Pulisic is the obvious "I'm the future" player, so that pushed me away from thinking Raeg is scum at first. Moving the role name to "Developing Player", it's weird to me that the names aren't particularly close. I understand forgetting things but mixing those two phrases seems off. Additionally, we've had Cop, Vanilla Town, and Town Vanilla/Mason flip. So far everything has been standard role names.

It being just a JOAT-but-way-worse just doesn't seem right, either. You did breadcrumb the track, but if you're the scum RB it's easy enough to report "They didn't go anywhere."

And now your vig has moved days.

I think you're scum that slipped on building your fake claim.

Also what was "I can (but most likely won't have)" about in your new D4 claim? did I miss that?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I'm willing to vote Hurt at deadline. Speaking of, I noticed Added Space is still in votefinder, so there are only 12 alive. Still 7 to lynch.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hmmmm I've liked Raeg's posting for the most part, earnest but not overly so. Chaos makes some decent points about the claim though, it's very clumsy.

I dunno, hurts posts just feel so scummy, I like that Bette r

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

chaoslord posted:

Speaking of, I noticed Added Space is still in votefinder

Maybe he's not really dead :v:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Who are we dunking so I can go to bed?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

chaoslord posted:

##vote raeg

And now your vig has moved days.

I think you're scum that slipped on building your fake claim.

:yeah:

##vote raeg

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

Guess the aussies are all asleep

I'm more of a Wombat

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

As bad as I've found Raeg's claim I'm not eager to vote him today, his mistakes come off like newbie mistakes more than flailing scum mistakes.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

That's not to say that I wouldn't vote him later but I like hurt for scum way more.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

It's going to be another day when nobody gets lynched, it looks like. I'm fine with Hurt or Raeg but I don't see how we'll get consensus.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

We're 3 hours out from deadline... little early to be calling a no lynch.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I agree with TNL, I'm not sure I want to vote out Raeg today. I was thinking about it a lot today and he was actually #2 in my list at one point, but given his current claim (even though it was given awkwardly) he poses a threat to scum with the possible cop and vig.

I'm actually more suspect of Circl because I could see him being a scum tracker or even a roleblocker claiming to be a tracker since he could truthfully say that the player he blocked didn't go anywhere. Although I would vote Dr. Hurt over him today.

I am also becoming more suspicious of Tired because I'm just not following a lot of his logic.

My current list would be:

Sandwolf
Dr. Hurt
Circl/Tired
everyone else

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I've been out with friends for a little while and will be back hopefully an hour before deadline. Sorry y'all, these past few days have been kind of busy.

I don't like how Raeg has responded to questioning and obviously I would vote him over me. Still not seeing the case on Sandwolf.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Chaoslord only started talking about what had been for the last few pages when I probed him. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't had even said anything if I didn't speak up. and he's waving off a lot of criticsm with "so what?" aka flat out inability to care.

Why is no one else seeing that CL just don't care who gets lynched? He's so obvious scum, jesus christ.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ok here is what is going to happen.

If 2 people vote the same person in the next 10min, I will also vote that person (Give a tl;dr case as well)

If not I am going to bed still voting Raeg

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tired Moritz posted:

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't had even said anything if I didn't speak up.

lol

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Also is CL just dumb? Does he think that because he doesn't consider the last few pages impprtant that he shouldn't comment on them at all? Not even a "hey i agree etc".

Why is he hyperfocusing that I used the word "drama" to discuss the discussion we had been having? Come on, it's a dumb reversal tactic to hide the fact that they have no comments other than "I believe every claim and btw raeg is scum or whatever".

Every post he writes reads like he's skimming through the thread and just jumping on whatever he wants.

Come on, why are you guys giving so much passes for CL for such mediocre posting?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Fuuuuuccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk stop talking and vote someone ffs

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

It's true. You could had afk'd the whole day and no one would had noticed. You literally had only voted on like the dumbest poo poo. Like tell me why the hell do you think I'm scum?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Raeg reads more eager town than anything else.

##unvote

I rather kill CL but it really looks like mo one agrees with me.

##vote Dr. hurt

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##unvote
##vote Dr. Hurt

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

[quote="Tired Moritz" post="473445592"]
Raeg reads more eager town than anything else.

##unvote

I rather kill CL but it really looks like mo one agrees with me.

##vote Dr. hurt
[/quote

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Er why did u do that

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tired Moritz posted:

Er why did u do that

He's doing a lazy vote.

Votefinder doesn't record votes in quotes, but if you break the quote then it count's as a vote.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tired Moritz posted:

Er why did u do that

So he could vote without having to do all the typing himself. It's what the cool kids do now days.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

##vote Dr. Hurt

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hey Dr. Hurt, do you have a claim? I'll wait a little bit before putting you at -1.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, who is going to be around for the next couple hours?

I will be around.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tired Moritz posted:

It's true. You could had afk'd the whole day and no one would had noticed. You literally had only voted on like the dumbest poo poo. Like tell me why the hell do you think I'm scum?

It's only true in your self important mind. I post when I can. I'm sorry chicken plants don't typically like phones on the floor and that I dont stick around very long after 12+ hour work days :shrug:

I think you're scum because I think your persecution complex is way too over the top for a townie to have and that terrible awful no good post where you completely twisted around what circl was saying. The must absolutely think infi is sk in all caps was not even close to what circl said. I have no idea how anyone can say with a straight face that is what they though circl was saying.

But if you were reading my posts you'd know that.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

TMMadman posted:

I will be around.

I'm here through deadline. Mrs Slord is away for the weekend so it's just me, adventure time, and pizza.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

TMMadman posted:

I will be around.

I will be around. It would be cool for hurt to speak now

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Hal Incandenza posted:

I will be around. It would be cool for hurt to speak now

He just said he won't be back until like an hour before the deadline.

So as long as both Chaos and I are going to be around, we will be able to get the lynch done unless Dr. Hurt has a really good claim.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm also here.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

TMMadman posted:

He just said he won't be back until like an hour before the deadline.

So as long as both Chaos and I are going to be around, we will be able to get the lynch done unless Dr. Hurt has a really good claim.

Madman, assume Hurt does have a good claim. Would you vote Raeg? He's not on your list and only has two votes currently so it's not like he's a clear #2, but Sandwolf is the only one on your list with a vote currently and that's your vote. If not Raeg, would you stick to Sandwolf?

Basically I think it's smart to discuss that possibility to try to avoid a deadline scramble. Hurt said he'd hopefully be back an hour before but if it's 15 minutes before instead that could be bad.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

chaoslord posted:

Madman, assume Hurt does have a good claim. Would you vote Raeg? He's not on your list and only has two votes currently so it's not like he's a clear #2, but Sandwolf is the only one on your list with a vote currently and that's your vote. If not Raeg, would you stick to Sandwolf?

Basically I think it's smart to discuss that possibility to try to avoid a deadline scramble. Hurt said he'd hopefully be back an hour before but if it's 15 minutes before instead that could be bad.

Yeah, I would probably vote for Raeg if that was the case. While I do think it'd be better to keep him alive as a threat to scum given his claim, I still have enough doubt about him that I'd rather flip him than no lynch. Especially since it's D3.

My no lynch thing mainly applies to D1 and end game scenarios where it's obviously better to no lynch and see if scum make a move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Wow. Rude. I just got done with the movie.

I am Borussia Mönchengladbach. I have no idea who the hell that is and if they are a real person kudos to their parents. I'm just a VT midfielder. Nothing fancy. I've had to make my own fun posting Alf.

• Locked thread