Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ill play in this but im going to turbo kashuno immedaitely with a fake cop claim and im only ever going to make game-related posts when drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hahahahahahahah

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ahahhhahahaahhhhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHH

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

H@H@H@HH@H@H@H@HH@@H@HH@@@H@@@@@##################@))))))))))))84j9ip[l;''
kls]\df\dasaf

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

n0 cop ##vote kashuno

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

oh kashuno isnt in this game and never was

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kasumeat posted:

Day lie detector, Raeg and Gulag are good

you loving tricked me wit hyour name :black101:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

4 pm deadline

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

CST

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

tahts hal's bedtime

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

which player in the game (this game) is the most like kashuno

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

if you say me i will kill you with my dayvig, thati have

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

speak of the devil

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Ixtlilton posted:

He even has wolf in his name, wolfy af ##vote sandwolf

bad vote alert ##vote ixt

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

sheep my ixt vote.l....im very persuasive. look how good i am at persuading you. you're being persuaded right now. you are going to vote ixt #mindhacked. read this: gulag's case is very good. i am beaming into your brain how good my case is, and thus, similar to marketing for coke, you now love my case. this post now has a lot of words in it. more words than there are in the average post. long=good, so my case then = good. vote ixt. thank you

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kasumeat posted:

Cheers m8 but I'm actually well fed, I had like so much food at the bar:

Asparagus with mushroom and feta
Gnocchi with oyster mushroom
Gnocchi with n'duja
Socca with salbitxada and scallop
Potato pancake with goulash
Fettucine with fava bean and ham
Chicken wings with garlic scape sauce

Plus I'm probably forgetting something.

Then one of my friends put it on her expense account :hellyeah:

fat

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

Hey gulag, do you support a soccer team? I'd be very curious to know if you do.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

if you think that vote is bad, you should look at ixt's vote!!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

chaoslord posted:

For me it would be Mr F. I'd have to clear it with the mod, but since I have his phone number and sheets doesn't always work well on my phone, he would be the easiest mason partner to be in touch with since I'm on the road fairly frequently. As well, seems like him and I tend to have very different reads on games. I feel like having someone who doesnt always agree with me is the best type of mason partner since we will challenge each other and make us think.

why dont you just marry him

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

chaoslord posted:

Disagree. Madman took a look at the game and came to a conclusion. Maybe it's a bit of a stretch, but he gave a straightforward answer that showed his thinking.

Kasu thought me asking them to find one person in this game that they were willing to say "I think this person is town" was a bad thing to do. I can understand taking a bit of umbrage with the 3 days thing, but I wasn't asking them to Toxx on that. Had Kasu replied "I think 3 days is way too long but i wouldn't vote X for Y reasons", then ok. Instead, they dodged the question entirely

I consider it similar to the Synx gambit and that's a pretty open and shut failure on Kasu's part.

stop fishing for towntells

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

chaoslord posted:

If people would post we wouldn't have to be doing content game :shrug:

Gulag why do you think ixt's vote is, in turn, vote worthy?

I do not remember as I fulfilling my promise to only make game related post when drunk. I think I thought it was self-conscious and weird, due to the use of "af."

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

how tf can you not read someone as town by now. i townread raeg already, and NOT just being i am confirmed masons with him

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

um...how many pop stars do you follow on twitter

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

as usual the entire scumteam has a combined total of five posts in this thread lol

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yeah. only scum slep

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

TMMadman posted:

And the funny part is that I think he was actually the one person in both games that was the closest to figuring things out, but nobody wanted to listen to him.

youre thinking of someone else

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

loving kill ixt already. im so right about this. im faking another cop investigation. i just realcopped ixt and hes scum. vote him.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

TMMadman posted:

I may be wrong about the last Ecco game, but I know TM was right during Kashs Katamari game because I kept him alive even though he was right and then set him up to be the final fall guy. And the whole time he was telling everyone that I was lying my rear end off.

everyone said you were lying, we just didnt consider the possibility of eight scum or whatever because its retarded

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

one person voted you you egomaniac

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

im just saying.

well, your plan to prove that you're a normal person is going great, lol

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

:black101:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Jamuraan posted:

I will also vote the following people this turn to reach consensus:

Kasu
Gulag
Mr F
TMMadman

everyone oin this list is town dumbass

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

Dude, shut up, no one gives a poo poo about that other game where you masterminded as scum. It's completely irrelevant to the game at hand and the fact that you keep bringing it up makes me want to vote you so badly.

lol

i have the only good vote

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote inf

australian, replacement, etc.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yes little noobie. keep up

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

actually

quote:

I'm not sure I believe this post because the last two games I played with Tired, I was scum and in both games my team kept Tired alive until well into the game.

quote:

Man, there are an awful lot of single votes on people right now. This is very weird.

I'm not really sold on Tired being scum. It does seem like he's always awkward, but I do think he ends giving some decent reads after a day or two. And remember this is coming from someone who was scum in their last two games and kept him alive even though he was either at the truth or getting close to it.

TMMadman posted:

It's because your question was irrelevant. Of course I would be willing to vote you if I was also willing to shoot you, but I felt no compelling reason to vote at the time. I'd vote you now, but I don't think anyone else would be on board for it.

And am not really sure what you're driving at here. I've made my thinking about why I'd rather keep TM alive and it's because he usually ends up giving decent reads after a day or two, but the problem is often that people just don't want to listen to him because he often comes across as awkward and scummy in the early part of the game. So I would rather not lynch him today and see what happens in the future.

you go from saying tm looks like scum because his perception of his own 'meta' in relation to other players is wrong, to saying, well, not buying that reason for him being scum, actually, since when he's town he gives decent reads eventually (how does this have any bearing on the aforementioned, which, actually wasn't a 'scumtell' in the first place,) and now want to keep him alive because he gives decent reads as town (you are just, suddenly treating him as town now for some reason) even though in the story you yourself keep telling he is a useless cassandra that can't do anything

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

these are all words, but do they mean anything

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Added Space posted:

Back for color commentary.

We've got Ernie and TMM fouling back and forth. Ernie is calling for the red card while TMM is limiting himself to smacktalk.

Tired Moritz keeps screaming from the bench to be put in, while Jamuraan tries to push him back down. Everyone else is tired of his antics.

GulagDolls proclaims he always hated one fellow, only to immediately switch to insulting an invisible Australian.

If you wanted to watch a fight, you picked the wrong sport. It looks like this bickering will leave this team indecisive and scoreless for today.

i never said that you piece of poo poo. are you even in this game

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

TMMadman posted:

I don't know what has happened in the games he has played that I'm not in, so maybe he does get killed early in those games. As of now, I see nothing really different from his early game play in the ones I have played with when I did know that he wasn't scum, so that leads to me have a town lean for him at the moment.

ok. i accept this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

ok. i accept this

since i dont want to kill someone that is actually posting words on d1

• Locked thread