Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I will play :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
im very new btw :)

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
*poses sexily*

sup bitches

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
whats the official theme song for this game

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
uh what lie did you detect

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
okay tell me when joke phase is over because im not funny

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
wow stop bragging about your rich friends

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I don't have friends and I dont brag about my eternal loneliness 24/7

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##vote Chaoslord

kill the baseball traitor

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Hey... I don't play that many games. Out of those 20 games, a decent bunch had me dying in D1/N1 or the game just died from inactivity. I'm still fresh of the boat.

And clearly I don't make enough joke posts in day 1 or people would know I love my self-depreciative comments.

But anyway, I think Chaoslord saying that he would pop me because he doesn't know how to read me/confused with TMM is kinda a lovely answer. I feel like I'm easy D1 bait since like I said, I always die in D1. Pushing me is ez mode.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Also Jam's case on me is pretty poo poo too. All my "bad posts" was when nothing was happening. Hell, I ended up voting chaoslord just to bump this thread up.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I want Jamuraan to loving fight me in the courtyard

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
day 1's are getting shittier.

##unvote
if you agree, vote for ##vote Jamuraan

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
voting me in day 1 is an active scum move.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
lol at saying im scum, when i've been trying to get this slow rear end day 1 moving.

if you think I'm scum, then tell me why?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Raeg posted:

please point to you getting the day moving, was it challenging Jammy to an irl fight?

I'm trying to get Jammy to elaborate on his vote reasoning. I'm the one bumping the thread when it's quiet. If you're think I'm not making quality content, then I suggest you ask me some questions then? btw I fos chaoslord, and pin mom for that inane shade discussion.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
you can disagree but everyone knows that voting me would get nothing for day 2.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
lol at raeg going "im not going to play and just gonna stick my vote on the easy kill"

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Dr. Hurt posted:

But like literally anyone could say that. That seems v. silly to say.

No, it's definitely true. I got a reputation as a poo poo player (for mostly valid reasons). Hell, the last game had someone pushing me and then just making a bullshit lie when questioned on why they pushed and then it was dropped like hot cakes.

I refuse to let that happen again. mainly because that game was really boring to read.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

TMMadman posted:

I may be wrong about the last Ecco game, but I know TM was right during Kashs Katamari game because I kept him alive even though he was right and then set him up to be the final fall guy. And the whole time he was telling everyone that I was lying my rear end off.

oh my loving god, please don't remind me about that game.

also I might had hosed up in that ecco game but I guessed all the scum correctly in that game (ignoring the secret multiple serial killer 3rd party but whatevs)

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

GulagDolls posted:

everyone said you were lying, we just didnt consider the possibility of eight scum or whatever because its retarded

you're killing my vibes, bro

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I'm allowed to have multiple feelings at once.

1) I don't want to die D1
2) people that vote D1 tend to be scum

they don't contradict. The reason that I believe 2) is because I know that I'm an easy kill. Everyone believes I'm scum like all the goddamn time, it's an easy vote to throw on when you don't actually care about who dies.

also I don't actually remember players that much so sorry for throwing past meta at your face.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Sorry, that was a typo. I meant 2) People that vote me D1 is scum.

this is what would usually happen: scum throws votes on me for dumb reason, town argues, deadline approaching, everyone votes me because they don't want no-lynch, then I die. It might seem like it doesn't happen often but it really does. I refuse to let that strategy work anymore.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
im just saying.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
And I almost got voted off day 1 as usual. Pff.

Jeez you guys, I was sleeping. :(

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Jamuraan posted:

You should have been lynched, but your scum buddies managed to deflect and delay just long enough. I'm glad we get another day to see your connections develop; I got my eye on 2 others, and I guarantee at least one of them is your scum buddy.

yeah when I flip town, you go "lol he was scummy" despite obvious facts that Im town as gently caress

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
very suspicious of anyone that's asking to MOMT anyone that isn't themselves.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Because there's no way to confirm anyone as town except yourself. It reeks of additional information. I think in later days, it makes sense to vote for someone you know is town but so early in the game, it's kinda odd.

of course, that's my own opinion.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Dr. Hurt posted:

Maybe you're just an idiot who doesn't like doing nice things for other people??? I mean just consider that option for a little while and you can get back to me about it later.

only nice things for people that can prove that they are nice

TMMadman posted:

Yeah but you can use their reaction to getting the boon, how forthcoming they are about the boon and their ultimate use of the boon to help determine that players alignment.

For example, you would likely have different reactions if the boon was a dayvig and the person who got it opened the day by using it immediately as opposed to the person waiting until closet to the deadline when they have more information.

Oh that is true but it's not like we're told what the boon actually is, right? Or whether or not, the person actually got it or not? I don't know how transparent the process is.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

TMMadman posted:

So do we have a vig or an SK?

Iirc, the 16 player game I ran was 3 scum and a Survivor/SK.

Since it says I won in a narrow victory, I'm think we are likely facing a 3 man scum team and probably an SK. I say this because I'm not sure that 5 people would have voted me MOTM. I'm assuming that scum would have voted for one of their own, but maybe they didn't do that on N1 to avoid attracting attention since whoever did it the boon would likely be under some extra scrutiny today.

that's a lot of words to not tell us what you win

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
very lame

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
nothing wrong with wanting more information.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
voted tmm for defending me

also come on, I am literally getting poo poo on when we had a discussion on forcing whoever got the boon to tell what it does

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
but seriously, can you guys tell me why the hell is being interested in what the boon is scummy? TMM can talk about mafia strats or whatever, but you know I just want to know more information now.

don't lie and say you're not interested too. you guys are just pushing me for asking what we're all thinking.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

GulagDolls posted:

obvious fake flip

While Jamuraan was said to be only cop and not cop town. But I really don't want another goddamn game with useless flips

also I flip out like this all the time, it's like my consistent gimmick to freak out in day 1. If you don't see five hundred posts from me if I'm being lynched, then you're killing a sleeping man.

Anyway, I disgress. I think I'm a bit too biased to have anything to say about TMM/TNL's argument. I'm inclined to agree with TNL but ya know, I don't want to die too. Unfortunately people aren't posting so I can't scumread much.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
what? I was directly replying to Gulag on whether I play like this in day 1. And it's about legit timezones issues. And how am I saying that I don't want to stick my head out. There's a man that was advocating for my defence, you think I'm gonna nod and say YEAH TNL IS RIGHT, YOU SHOULD HAD KILLED ME.

The fact that Infinitum isn't making a big bombast case is quite odd though. I want him to post more.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Infinitum posted:

Oh OK. It's weird you'd think that.

Actually it's not really that weird.

Because I 'told' my mason partner, Added Space, that I was a Serial Killer (When in fact I'm just a plain old Vanilla Town Mason)

Then he revealed to me he is scum, and to his credit he has not revealed who his scumbros are.
But yeah I asked him to ask his scumbros who I should 'murder' last night and it turned out to be Jamuraan (I didn't read D1 so I'm assuming he slipped that he was Cop)

Luck of the draw was Jam ended up being murdered last night, I asked him directly who the scum team was so I didn't end up 'killing them' and again to his credit did not reveal who they were.

I'm not going to copy+paste the PMs we sent, because he's new and I'd like to see him argue out of this..
But yeah Added Space is scum

##vote Added Space

Sorry mate I know you're new, but don't fret there is another big game starting up soon I think you'll enjoy (CapitalistPig's Final Fantasy Mafia)

Protip: Never trust anyone in a Mafia game.

I love this man.

##vote Added Space

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
hey, everyone makes mistakes. I made worse mistakes and I played tons of games!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

The Ninth Layer posted:

I guess the one point in Added Space's favor is if he was really scum and Infi had claimed to him, he would have been better off telling his buddies and having them kill Infi, and that didn't happen.

that doesn't apply if he's scum who wants to work with sk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##unvote

We can have more discussion

• Locked thread