Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Kashuno posted:

I wasn't gonna do this but

boom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I will probably not be v active until day 2 due to moving

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
the rest of us just find you disturbing

vvv same vvv

sentimental snail fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Jun 19, 2017

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
all you need to do is send cpig a pm saying 'pure chaos' like the rest of the goods

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Poque posted:

i'm so happy right now

Poque posted:

i'm so happy right now

Poque posted:

i'm so happy right now

Poque posted:

i'm so happy right now

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
one more day until I black mage the heck out of everyone!!

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
anyone else pull 4x black mage??

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Kashuno posted:

Wow some of you have posted more in the pre game than you will in the actual game

lmao I was thinking the same thing

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

CCKeane posted:

The bot doesn't roll doubles but you might be able to spend 10 bucks to double up.

I'm the party mischief maker.

please don't reveal my pro strats...

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
hi hello confirming I am here, but also not here as I am busy w airports/sisters today and probably tomorrow

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
hi I dunno if I'm alive or not. signal is so poor I can't load the thread. been on 12 hours of planes so far today, 14 more to go. once I get where I'm going I'll be catching up if I'm still alive

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
hi thread, as stated I was in flight for most of the last game day. I was expecting to have a fair amount of down time to post, but that just didn't pan out either day due to d1 ending early and poor signal in airports.

I started with necro and didn't use it, mostly due to the chance for mass redirect. I also lost mime. I still have a lot to read and am slowly catching up in periodic intervals as I move but should be in the game for real now

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Asiina posted:

I'm not defending myself.

Like, your timing on this could not have been better Bif, because I just got hit by some real big bullshit about 3 minutes earlier during this already incredibly stressful day where I was barely holding myself together as it is.

Maybe if I was in a better place I could try to fight this, but I'm just going to sit here and cry now over this truly terrible day.

I asked CPig to modkill me but he won't so I'm done. I'm unsubscribing.

I was really proud of being able to break out of my meta this game. I'm really, really sad it's ending so early.

##vote Asiina

hope you feel better, but v proud of you for casting off your meta

peace out lil homie ##vote asiina

finally, I have cast a vote!! fyi I'm gonna pgo myself tonight so I don't get comically night killed right after catching up on the thread

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
oh also, based on what I had read/cursory glances, last night I tried to mime kashuno's action to yt

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Bifauxnen posted:

huh? You mean you would copy whatever Kash did, and your result would end up on YT?

Kash only seems to have day actions though

yes, this is how mime works. pick two targets, and you'll perform the first's action on the second.

I was more suspicious of the two of them than anyone else, and hoping I could mime a kill or something, but yeah, it seems like it did nothing.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Bifauxnen posted:

waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute...

If stickup started with necro, that means it's the wind job. If stickup also lost mime, mime must've been his earth job, which he wouldn't have available to use at all until tomorrow. But then there's this:

Care to amend your story, stickup?

nope

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
if people find me suspicious even a little bit, someone should just dayvig me tbqh. I still have like 25 pages to go, more stuff to move, and work tonight

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Bifauxnen posted:

I miss Barbariccia.

okay, fine, I will give you a fully detailed explanation of the events that have taken place this game from my pov

I flew to a place and fulfilled some family obligations, and D1 had ended by the time that was done

I had time to post on D2 while travelling again (from finishing packing to arriving was about 40h total), but my phone's data plan was already cancelled, and airport wifi is pretty bad. I could get into the thread, but none of the content would actually show up. I posted a few times until one succeeded just to let people know I wasn't ghosting the thread

naturally it was locked by the time I arrived. I was unsure if I was holding up the game by not submitting an action, so I opened the thread and looked at who I thought 100% was a scumlord for using a necro action immediately (remember, I started necro so I knew immediately what kash was saying)

so I tried to mime his action to yt, another person I found scummy from what I knew. I didn't receive any reply so I assume it failed for some reason. I didn't know where the story progressed or anything

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
now I must continue moving. feel free to dayvig or modkill me or whatever if I can't contribute enough in time. it is unfortunate, but it is what it is

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Moatillata posted:

Or I just went for a run

C'mon king b

thing is, kb's way of describing you there is pretty much scum moat to a t

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Oh yeah, okay. That's really bad.

##berserk Thisisastickup

will you do this again tomorrow so I can stop reading now

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Asiina posted:

Quote this post with your favourite song or line from FFV and I will quote you something from the scumdoc.

hello

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
my favorite line is when that one character says hello

Added Space posted:

##vote Asiina

are you trying to prevent her from posting things from the scum doc

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Bifauxnen posted:

while I find it more unlikely than Poque does (if they rolled a scum bard, they could always just use a different power like that and never own up to being a bard in the first place), "never" is a very strong word!

I generally agree with this, with the caveat that if another scum was either going down or stepping out, there would be a non-0 chance of it happening

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

nothing I said is invalid or incorrect

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Moatillata posted:

So you think I am scum?

full disclosure, I'm not 100% sure yet as I still have 20~ pages to read. I'm caught up on this day and the first half of the game. that one statement is exactly what I expect from you as scum though

right now now I'm most interested in kash, added space, and yorkie, but again, still significantly behind

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Murmur Twin posted:

I have a scum read on Fisk - like he's never particularly wordy or case-heavy but he usually throws in his opinion when it comes up. In this game it seems like he's making a concerted effort to go ignored.

Fisk made this post when I mentioned that openly "posting enough to not get modkilled" could be a scum strategy. I think if he were town he would have followed up on this.

That said, Asiina first. I'll hold off on voting unless people feel ready.

I could see this given that fisk also is generally a believer in lurking as a scum strategy

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Asiina posted:

I like Moat. The "_____ Moat, it rhymes" joke makes me laugh every time, especially when it doesn't rhyme.

same in all regards

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
hi thanks to whoever said wait for me to post as I'm just waking up, but also I support tm's push to kill me, so

then kill added space or bif, one of them is surely scum. I'm still wary of kash due to the necro stuff.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Tired Moritz posted:

the semantics in this thread.

but yeah, I can't trust anyone who went and got a townie kill without a care.

Tired Moritz posted:

kill stickup

:ironicat:

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

CapitalistPig posted:

JFisk - town aligned Blue mage/Mystic Knight/Beastmaster/Dragoon was berserked on day 4! The day continues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Tired Moritz posted:

stickup, we have no proof that you're town. If you died and flipped town, I would feel bad but you haven't and thus, I am allowed to say

kill stickup

no I agree, just tossing spoilers your way

it's inevitable that yorkie zerks me today to be sure

• Locked thread