Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Ayup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Infinitum posted:

Time to turbo Kash 4 times D1

This is as far as I need to read this thread, got my D1 all planned out

:getin:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

I'm more of a twunk now :sigh:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

The real truth is that we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white mages.

:trumppop:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

The Ninth Layer posted:

Do these dollars do anything for us besides allowing us to roll again?

I'm using my :10bux: for like a Scrooge McDuck money pool, except it's real shallow.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Conforming (sic) town.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

CapitalistPig posted:

A second heroic song can be heard joining in with the first

Pretty sure I can hear my name echoing in the heroic chorus.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

redneck nazgul posted:

I am disappointed that I did not pull all Berserkers.

This Gilgabot is defective.

Gilgabot is my friend, take it back.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Tired Moritz posted:

actually gently caress it, let's kill infinitum

This is never not the not wrong rightcall.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
I didn't reroll because I'm just a cool guy who goes with the flow :kiddo:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Infinitum posted:

tpink will rock up and confirm we are mod confirmed mason survivors

I have been a mason in my last 3 games :frogc00l:
I'm guessing cpig did it just to gently caress with me :frogc00l:

Jesus sorry I didn't expect this game to blow up as quickly as it did! I am still catching up but idea this and I saw a bunch of votes on Infi, so o wanted to confirm this. Sup mason buddy.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Tired Moritz posted:

yeah I rather wait for tpink. hell, I rather kill tpink than someone that's actually posting and playing.

I am out of town and didn't think this game would rock 200+ posts in a day, my bad :/

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

tpink posted:

Jesus sorry I didn't expect this game to blow up as quickly as it did! I am still catching up but idea this and I saw a bunch of votes on Infi, so o wanted to confirm this. Sup mason buddy.

Mafia edit: *i saw this, not idea this. Phoneposting is hard.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Little Mac posted:

If Inf flips and is telling the truth then Tpink is also what Inf is claiming. We'll have two people pretty solidly in the bag and can focus on the other daycops.

This is a bad post. Infi has been fully correct in what he's disclosed.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Infinitum posted:

Quid is scum via cop result

This is also confirmed.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Little Mac posted:

Even if you're telling the truth, like - oh no we lynched a third party survivor

That doesn't hurt town in any way.

I am happy to win the game together with town. A win is a win.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Oh and duh:

##vote quid

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Well, we would have lynched Quid and if he was lying we would have lynched him. Tpink confirmed that Inf wasn't lying. It's a role madness game where there were D1 cops.

Actually better idea.

Tpink were you lying about the cop thing to keep Inf alive?

I'm still on p22 catching up but wanted to respond. I did not - Infi told me about that in our mason chat before there was even any heat on him, so I didn't have any reason to disbelieve him.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kashuno posted:

There is literally not a single point in the game where Necromancer is a net positive for town, so the faster I burn it the better

lmao. Kash posting Kash things.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Max posted:

OK but the vig is just being thrown around. If you have to vig, throw it at someone like Tpink.

Hey gently caress you buddy. As I said before, I am perfectly happy winning this game together with town and I don't think anything I've done or said to date indicates otherwise.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Raeg posted:

This is very true. Thinking on it.

Beserk: tpink

vote: Yorkshire Tea

Berserked by someone who can't even spell it, what a world. :cripes:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kashuno posted:

you are known 3p, and therefore anti-town by default.

He said, after defending vigorously for 100 posts his god given right to use a plainly anti-town power JUST BECAUSE I HAVE TO OK.

Here's a wild proposition: how about the town focuses on looking for and lynching scum, since you can always take me out closer to endgame.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Little Mac posted:

3P favors 3P. They don't give a poo poo about town and you can't assume to know how they play. You say it's "useful to me" but that wording is telling. Knowing how they will act can help you achieve your wincon. What IS your wincon? You berserkered me because I pushed a lynch that lots of other people were pushing. Hell, Slasher Hawke literally called you an idiot for half the day. Your revenge claims are hollow.

You're scum.

I've played 3P before and my personal preference is to win with town, because participating in the game and actively looking for scum is more interesting than just trying to keep my head down and make it to the end. I can't coordinate with scum and playing anti-town with no mason scum chat is not as interesting. :shrug:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Added Space posted:

tpink, if you want to dodge heat start helping. Tell us your jobs and all the actions you've taken.

I had Necromancer as my first job and didn't use it (see my comment above re tending to play as pro-town when I play 3P).

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

Should I kill kash or rage?

Sophie's choice.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kashuno posted:

Also I was trying to read this game while walking to the train and tripped and fell and am now covered in a bunch of scrapes and bloody cuts so I am mad at this game for existing

How I feel after catching up on 15 pages of this game today tbh

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Added Space posted:

And? What did you pull today?

CapitalistPig posted:

tpink loses his Earth job!

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Poque posted:

unconfirmed until flip

Is your hypothesis here that I am scum, infi got copped and came back as non-town, revealed himself as mason, called out for me to support him (which as scum I'd have gently caress-all incentive to do because it looked likely that he was going to get lynched pretty early), and that I then decided to back Infi and lie about being a survivor? Bc that is really loving convoluted.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Quidthulhu posted:

I think tpink is scum here. No reasonable person who knows that their counterpart is 3p aligned rolls in to confirm a claim as 100% true when it was in the word rather 3p alone. Furthermore:

Nothing in this flip says they share an alignment. Cpig is self-aligned. Not a survivor, not a survivor-mason, he is self aligned and also a mason. We are taking on their word that they share an alignment, and again, we've been show both have lied in thread.

Go on play to scumhunt, golden rule of mafia.

##vote Tpink

This is dumb. I rolled in to confirm infi bc I did not want my mason to get lynched D1. I was also traveling most of the day and frankly didn't have time to read everything so instead I just popped in for a quick confirm before infi got dunked. What part of this is hard to understand.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

CCKeane posted:

This game moves very quickly, everybody should take it down a notch IMO.

:yeah:

Seriously I was trying to keep up with this thread by phone today and it's drat near impossible. I like active games generally but whoa.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Yorkshire Tea posted:

There's probably other scum in the lurkers somewhere and Quid's case on tpink was completely bizarre.

Asiina posted:

Oh yeah, I forgot about this. Quid made a completely nonsense case earlier. Quid maybe also scum.

I'm catching up still today (though it's not as bad as yesterday) but this is a good reminder for me to go back to my vote:

##vote Quid

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Asiina posted:

I'm caught up now.

I'm super tired of Kash misrepresenting the things I'm saying.

I was never tunneling, I've always been looking at other people. Just because I refuse to let this scummy behaviour fade into the background and get ignored when I think you're scum doesn't mean that I'm exclusively looking at you, Kash.

You did the same thing earlier by trying to say that I had no problems with a lovely vig because it wasn't random, when I'd said the exact opposite.

You're putting words in my mouth and just straight up lying about things that have been happening.

I am reluctant to again reopen this after the million posts on it yesterday but same: I don't share Kash's view of "I'm going to use this anti-town power even though I'm town because it's role madness and I want to have fun," but I can at least sort of understand it; what I don't understand and still makes no sense to me is to go beyond that and argue, as he did, that everyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot and that he had to use it and had no choice otherwise. Not going to rehash it all again today but it makes no sense to me from someone who is supposedly town.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Raeg posted:

In my experience, I've rarely if ever seen a YOU GUYS ARE REALLY GOING TO KICK YOURSELF flip town. It leans more scum than town to me. Helps muddy the water and give town pause.

redneck nazgul posted:

In my experience, it's usually a frustrated and new townsperson that tries this and gets railroaded anyway. I don't know YT enough to make a judgment call on that one way or another.

I do the "YOU GUYS ARE REALLY GOING TO KICK YOURSELF" thing every time I am about to get mislynched as town, because I get butthurt about mafia. :v:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

King Burgundy posted:

Interesting. That one kind of coincides with Tpink's reappearance, wonder if it was him.

Would still leave one unclaimed.

So tonight, multiple job deaths from poison.
Everyone has a 25% chance of dying(losing a job).
Everyone has ANOTHER 25% chance of dying(losing a job).
Everyone has a 25% chance of being jailed.
Everyone has a 40% chance of being frogged.

I have used no actions today.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

King Burgundy posted:

Interesting. That one kind of coincides with Tpink's reappearance, wonder if it was him.

Would still leave one unclaimed.

So tonight, multiple job deaths from poison.
Everyone has a 25% chance of dying(losing a job).
Everyone has ANOTHER 25% chance of dying(losing a job).
Everyone has a 25% chance of being jailed.
Everyone has a 40% chance of being frogged.

I like these odds.

:chaostrump:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kashuno posted:

well then you're an IDIOT!!!! :killing:

I have no day action today :sadwave:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kashuno posted:

lol gently caress off liar

??? What part do you think I am lying about?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kashuno posted:

Saying you have no day action

King Burgundy posted:

Going to expand on this to make sure you don't miss it.

You have told us you are a necromancer.

You have told us you have no day actions.

Those two things do not go together.

lmao so I just went back and re-read the op and I totally misread the jobs situation. I thought that once the night rolls over you can't use the prior day's job, meaning I thought that I only could have used necro on D1. I'm a dumb. :blush:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kashuno posted:

Prove it and use your necro action

I'm in my "let's go and with this poo poo together, town!" mode, so nah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Lumpen posted:

The problem with role madness games is that posting and reading posts seems like sort of a waste of time and not really necessary when it seems like the abilities will determine the outcome of the game way more than Scumhunting effort will. Problem with 29 people in one game thread is that it is too cacophony to follow whatever might be going on.

Where's your spreadsheet.

• Locked thread