Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Jammy, KB, pera, and Bif are playing so OK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

So either someone has a machine gun or it's gonna take a while before people start getting offed I guess.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Just make sure you don't use a power called DOOM SQUAD ASSEMBLE and definitely don't use it if you've drawn the tracker's attention.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

They were all whiney babies about a totally innocuous piece of their chat being broadcast to the thread and then got steamrolled by the town.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Quidthulhu posted:

did i do that in a game

I don't think so, I don't remember who the scum team was that game, just that one of them was so obviously scum I followed them and that was literally the name of the power they used at night, in the same location that someone died in.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Blue mage will come with the caveat that you have to post exactly like the person you inherited the skill from.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mine just says trump, deathproof.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I am a party pooper:

OP posted:

Gilgabot does not hand out doubles.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Sure, vote out the only person willing to TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hmm, Hitler joke.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The Ninth Layer posted:

Do these dollars do anything for us besides allowing us to roll again?

No.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm gonna die before my jobs get unlocked.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Advocating no lunch on day 1

##vote Kash

Max
Nov 30, 2002

My first job had a lot of options as well

[b]##unvote
##vote Added Space[/b[

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mother fucker

##unvote
##vote Added Space

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Who is Added Space?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Maybe the math adds up, but let me tell you that no-lunching day 1 leads to extremely frustrating and halting game play day 2 because of a lack of info.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Today is the first time in my mafia career that I can say . . . Don't vote moat.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm discovering that all these things are separate actions.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I know, I am as shocked as anyone, and am sad that I won't be doing so.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Added Space posted:

If I wanted to toss out a vote I'd just cry "Revenge!" and hit Inf. :shrug: It's the simple truth of Mafia games that random killing favors scum.

That's why we have a whole day to discuss things?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Day 1 is so random, lets just not vote at all: A bad / scum tactic.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hmm, new you say

##unvote

Max
Nov 30, 2002

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

"for free" what the everloving ufck are you talking about?

the scum are caught by their posts

and also by the daycop I used on raeg, vote him alraedy you dunce

Slash, are you a bard?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah, I was responsible for one of the songs.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

TM, did you produce the other heroic song?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Tired Moritz posted:

why

I confirmed that Infi is scum/not town

I know what power TM used, it should be legit.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Tired Moritz posted:

you could say I'm a fan of the rimming

Yes yes.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Well, not exactly that, but yes.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Jamuraan posted:

Oh poo poo, I almost forgot this game started.

Confirming that Keane is scum, I just copped him.

##vote CCKeane

Bard buddies.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

ok, but after you made this post:

CPig mentioned a 3rd song joining in.

It might've been ok to try and keep a daycop ability under wraps for a bit if you guys were at least breadcrumbing your results better, but TM has really muddied the waters with this post suggesting multiple results:

btw I was looking back to see if there was anything weird about TM knowing that before Max had softclaimed, but there wasn't. However, I did find that Max was the one always leaking stuff about the bard's nature.

Max replied directly to your post about copping Keane with:

Max also said earlier:

and Max directly claimed responsibility for one of the songs. Max suggests this "legit' is a daycop in this exchange too:

Now Max said his first job "had a lot of options" which he's discovering are different actions. Did he use a different action then instead of daycop? And if so, WHY?

I used the daycop.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It's clear all the bards used the same specific song that gives you a random daycop.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That too.

I feel good about the bards since there were other song options that would have appealed to scum more, but we all clearly went for the obvious day 1 song. That particular one is a one shot.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also I specifically swapped out a Geomancer for the Bard during the re-rolls.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##vote inf

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Infinitum posted:

This assumes that bards are indicative of alignment as well and is bad and wrongthink :eng101:

That may be true but the bard came with a whole grab bag of abilities, some of which would have been way better for scum to use than a one shot daycop.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Wait, who has flavor?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh, the guy in a masonry, of course he would.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

My Knight is dead, which means I am now forced to play another song. It will be about farts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

TM, just sing another song.

I sang the bus driving song, as punishment for my Water Job going away.

• Locked thread