Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HanzoSchmanzo
Apr 11, 2011

Could you guys take a look at my newest comic? It's about a dog who is a knight:

http://imgur.com/a/wRB6r

Note: I know there are a couple of typos. They're corrected for the finished print, but these pages were exported from an earlier PDF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

This is super! Thanks! I only skimmed over it but I'll give it a real close read when I get a chance.

a hole-y ghost fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Jun 23, 2017

Nition
Feb 25, 2006

You really want to know?
I thought this was really good. And the humour mostly hits the right notes. "Road's more blocked off than I remember" is a funny line. The "dog just barks but owner acts like they understood a full sentence" joke is a bit tired but it works well enough. Art fits the tone well.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Ha, I saw that on MeFi. This is really nice, and a clever take on the talking animal genre.

HanzoSchmanzo
Apr 11, 2011

a hole-y ghost posted:

This is super! Thanks! I only skimmed over it but I'll give it a real close read when I get a chance.

Thanks. I'd appreciate any freedback

Nition posted:

I thought this was really good. And the humour mostly hits the right notes. "Road's more blocked off than I remember" is a funny line. The "dog just barks but owner acts like they understood a full sentence" joke is a bit tired but it works well enough. Art fits the tone well.

Haha. Noted. Thanks for checking it out.

sebmojo posted:

Ha, I saw that on MeFi. This is really nice, and a clever take on the talking animal genre.

Thanks a lot, man. I always wondered why you don't really see a lot of comics projects over there.

• Locked thread