Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i think its a shame that groups like antifa like to beat people up and set things on fire though, they should try just protesting normally without being violent cos it costs a lot of tax money when you set fire to stuff, the police have to respond etc as well as disrupting people from using the infrastructure to go to work etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
:thunk:

same

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

you bring up ssome good points

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

setting things on fire owns

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

People didnt punch nazis when obama was in office. food for thought.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
you know who else advocated nonviolent protest? oh just someone called you probably never heard of him . heh, the "tolerant left" really ought to read a book sometime...

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

the bitcoin of weed posted:

i can see the appeal but i think its better if you set fire to your own stuff instead of other peoples stuff or some dead leaves or something like that. i also firmly believe that fires should be extinguished once youre done using them

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
you're right OP

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb!'s America would be better than just "fine," and the avocado prices would be much lower.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i can't believe how peaceful things are in the america of donald j trump

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Zhulik posted:

you know who else advocated nonviolent protest? oh just someone called you probably never heard of him . heh, the "tolerant left" really ought to read a book sometime...

but all that the violent protests do is get people hurt and arrested and put in jail with all of the economic costs that entails and thats not good for anyone and least of all for the people involved. like wouldnt it suck to have to go to jail just for breaking some shop window or something like that? since its against the law to do that

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

come on guys. what the h-e-double-hockey-sticks has gotten into america?? shameful..

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
its not everyone elses fault if some kid in a ninja outfit hurts somebody he doesnt agree with or vandalises some stuff ... its the ninjas fault for doing it. he should maybe read some shinobi scrolls and focus his ki through some breathing exercises or something

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

I.N.R.I posted:

but all that the violent protests do is get people hurt and arrested and put in jail with all of the economic costs that entails and thats not good for anyone and least of all for the people involved. like wouldnt it suck to have to go to jail just for breaking some shop window or something like that? since its against the law to do that

the way I see it... when ur mum has the icky greens and she's going "heeeere comes the airplane" well sir the only way to stop that airplane is to kick ur legs and shake ur head while frwoning.. I reckon politic's works the same way

btw if u have any proposals I'd love to hear them because that woman is relentless...

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Yeah, she's insatiable

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Its really irresponible, it hurts peoples free speech and im sorry but people r just jerks and thats why the consitution gave u a gun to be responsible as an american citizen

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

I.N.R.I posted:

i think its a shame that groups like antifa like to beat people up and set things on fire though, they should try just protesting normally without being violent cos it costs a lot of tax money when you set fire to stuff, the police have to respond etc as well as disrupting people from using the infrastructure to go to work etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc2UEfWjvo8

:q:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Why should I not beat people up? It looks like fun and makes popular videos. Have you seen what Mayweather makes per fight?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
it would suck if i was some normal guy walking in the city and i saw a bunch of kids dressed up like a militia throwing fireworks and smashing public property for whatever reason, maybe they dont like windows or trash cans or something. especially if i had to walk around the block to avoid them

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Elephanthead posted:

Why should I not beat people up? It looks like fun and makes popular videos. Have you seen what Mayweather makes per fight?

i think thats a wonderful goal to aspire to. you could go to a boxing gym and fight there. memberships pretty cheap too and i think picking up a hobby or honing a skill is a great way to channel your energy

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
setting fire to stuff that should be yours good and cool. burning a cop car is ok if thw cops carrs are used to prevent people from taking back things that used to be thiers but were appropriated by the ruling class through wage slavery. Anyway thats my opinion and i hope thats ok with you and if its not im going to burn your house down. Cheers!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Currently channelling my cocktail scroll if anyone wants to join in me

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

it would suck if i was some normal guy walking in the city and i saw a bunch of kids dressed up like a militia throwing fireworks and smashing public property for whatever reason, maybe they dont like windows or trash cans or something. especially if i had to walk around the block to avoid them

why would you walk around the block and pass up a mentorship opportunity like this. be like, "hey kids... not cool" and maybe inject some guidance into their lives

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

wow that sounds dangerous, have you tried calling the police department and asking their advice

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

why would you walk around the block and pass up a mentorship opportunity like this. be like, "hey kids... not cool" and maybe inject some guidance into their lives

Thats a great idea .. starting a dialogue is the first step towards progression and those guys probably want to be heard

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
does antifa beat up actual dangerous nazis or do they just bully 4channers and alt-right celebrities

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

this isn't QCS :confused:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

have you seen people kinkshaming the vice president for making love with a horse. dreadful.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

deadgoon posted:

does antifa beat up actual dangerous nazis or do they just bully 4channers and alt-right celebrities

sometimes they give it the ol college try but they usually get stabbed

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i disagree with the op i think it's perfectly healthy for young people to dress up and smash the system

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

deadgoon posted:

Dunno ... they look cool doing it though. kind of like isis with the all black and the covered faces and skinny bodies and flags and poo poo. Not that im saying isis is bad or that its bad to want to look like youre in isis

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

Thats a great idea .. starting a dialogue is the first step towards progression and those guys probably want to be heard

yeah i think by and large they are frustrated, and them knowing that theres a friendly ear could work wonders. one step at a time.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

deadgoon posted:

there are no more dangerous nazis in trumps america

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

I.N.R.I posted:

Dunno ... they look cool doing it though. kind of like isis with the all black and the covered faces and skinny bodies and flags and poo poo. Not that im saying isis is bad or that its bad to want to look like youre in isis

duh thats why theyre called "radical"

do u not know that word

oh my g*osh im sorry are ye not hip, i didnt mean tae offend ye that yer counter-cuturally insensitive my mistake :shobon: v

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Whos got the scroll for racial cooperation among the workign classes? I think were missing that. I keep channelling these NazBol and Arbeitsfront scrools and alm i ever see are white people and i don't know what im doing wrong. Help plz, much apprecia

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lollontee posted:

Whos got the scroll for racial cooperation among the workign classes? I think were missing that. I keep channelling these NazBol and Arbeitsfront scrools and alm i ever see are white people and i don't know what im doing wrong. Help plz, much apprecia

sorry, all i gots this box o scrolls what got naruto on them. police are terrified of them tho

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Celibacy is a frightening concenpt in our sexu obsessed oppressors maybe they thouht you might attack them with the scroll of the sad tosser or virging wanzer. Goondolences for being entrusted with such a destructive cargo... watchimg them continiously is simply what we figired out would make the best use of your natural skillz

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
all these antifa guys on youtube are just getting super mad at old women and men and blasting air horns in their faces and stuff. they should take a chill pill. or maybe the red pill instead which will also cause them to calm down and become extremely logical and rational

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lollontee posted:

Celibacy is a frightening concenpt in our sexu obsessed oppressors maybe they thouht you might attack them with the scroll of the sad tosser or virging wanzer. Goondolences for being entrusted with such a destructive cargo... watchimg them continiously is simply what we figired out would make the best use of your natural skillz

im just glad my incredibly clean penis can serve the cause :patrot: :anarchit:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

the bitcoin of weed posted:

• Locked thread