Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

/r/incels is a sub for people who lack romantic relationships and sex, but mostly geared towards those lacking a girlfriend or seeking marriage.

quote:

Everyone should read this manga about an incel who magically gets chad body and face and how his life changes while being the same person with same attitude. It's fully blackpilled and covers almost ALL of problems and things about the chad/incel dichotomy.

Japan is far ahead of us in incel science, they were the first to experience the incel problem in society. If only some of us could read Japanese, who knows what incel truths we may uncover from their forums that are probably several decades ahead of us in the black pill department. They will probably even have black pills that even r/incels can't swallow or are not yet ready to swallow.

quote:

Today I spit in a woman's drink

What other little things can we do to get back at women?

quote:

Even my parents are disgusted by my inceldom.

I had a lovely childhood and upbringing. My parents are hosed up people with superiority complexes. My mother is a gold digging whore who only cares about handbags and shoes. My stepdad (also known as stepchad) is a narcissistic egomaniac who fucks hot women every day and mocks me for being incel. He's disappointed in me because I'm not slaying pussy left and right.

We had guests over the other day and my oval office of a mother told them that I never leave the house. My stepchad made a comment implying that I spent my days jacking off/playing video games. There was a girl who looked about my age and she looked disgusted upon hearing that. It's not like I had a chance with her anyway but it's funny how my parents taunt me in front of others.

There's really no point to my existence. Normies, don't tell me to get a haircut and shower. Just gently caress off.

quote:

WHAT THE ACTUAL gently caress! I hugged & kissed a real girl on the cheek and she didnt seem disgusted

So i met a girl from tinder and we went for a walk and a drink later! I invited her to my place but she refused. We goodbyed each other and she initiated the hug! I hugged her for like full 10 seconds! While unhugging her i kissed her sneakily on her cheek and she didnt seem grossed out! What is that supposed to mean? Was she just polite? or does she crave my BID???well in that case she wouldnt refuse coming to my place,so i m afraid she was just polite! I will ask her out again and we will see. Wish me luck boyos!!! and dont even consider calling me chad! I m real incel!!without any physical contact with a girl in 27 years!

EDIT: I ASKED HER OUT AGAIN AND SHE SAID SHE HAS NO TIME FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. gently caress THAT LYING oval office I WILL REMAIN INCEL FOR LIFE.

quote:

Friendly reminder that EVERY femoid you have ever spoken to has done this before

*picture of sasha grey licking cum off a toilet seat*

quote:

I will date ANY femoid: they CANNOT be forever alone

Let's look at the premises and their conclusion:

P1: i will date any femoid P2: some femoids claim to be forever alone P3: forever alone refers to an inability to date C: femoids are WRONG a priori about being forever alone

laaadies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Mods rename me Stepchad

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.
Doesn't one of these /r/incels threads get gassed every week or so?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Do I even want to know why they call women "femoids"?

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

Do I even want to know why they call women "femoids"?

I assume because they don't consider them to be human beings.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Doesn't one of these /r/incels threads get gassed every week or so?

More like every month...or a few.

Either way, they always rule in highlighting the self-defeating uggos.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Mods rename me Stepchad

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Lol obviously none of these guys have been to Japan

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
what does incel mean

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Michael Bayleaf posted:

what does incel mean

It means that one is a lovely human being

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Michael Bayleaf posted:

what does incel mean

they are basically people who are so broken that they blame the entire world for them being unable to get a girlfriend instead of their own horrible behaviours and have a weird culty set of insider language about how terrible they are

I mean I've got a friend who looks like a literal boiled egg and went totally bald at 22 and he's got a spouse (because he's not a lovely person)

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Michael Bayleaf posted:

what does incel mean

"I can't get laid and its not my fault!"

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Michael Bayleaf posted:

what does incel mean
involuntary celibate lol

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I'm an incel

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
oh I guess I'm an incel in that case

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

What happened to the last thread? Also I'm incel because I don't horney. I wish I could hornby but I dont

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Michael Bayleaf posted:

Hello welcome to the thread please spit into the nearest lady's drink because they won't date you FOR SOME REASON

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Cantaloupe posted:

I'm an incel

Michael Bayleaf posted:

HAT FETISH posted:

What happened to the last thread? Also I'm incel because I don't horney. I wish I could hornby but I dont

you just brought BID to a chad fight, blackpills

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

HAT FETISH posted:

It was bad because of people posting incel advice to local incels don't do that just repost funny incel poo poo and lol at it please

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Are there any more Chad comics that weren't in the last thread?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

lazorexplosion posted:

Friendly reminder that EVERY femoid you have ever spoken to has done this before

*picture of sasha grey licking cum off a toilet seat*

Way to not link the picture, shitlord.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

a bone to pick posted:

"I can't get laid and its not my fault!"
Sounds like you need Life Alert

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I haven't had a non-work conversation with a woman that lasted more than 30 seconds in over 5 years and my dick no longer works even for jerking it

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

mind the walrus posted:

Sounds like you need Wife Alert

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Turn your monitor off

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Where can I find the whackadoo iron pill comix

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Do you guys think the internet is causing mental illness? I mean, I know the world has always had broken people, but is it possible that these hugboxes and "communities" full of deeply, severely mentally ill people coaching eachother into even more severe and deep mental illness is actually spreading their brainproblems around and infesting gullible and exposed minds to their corruption

These dudes are all broken as gently caress but they latch onto eachother and start believing in some shared ideology. It's both fascinating and horrifying

triwolf
May 9, 2008
A few iterations of this thread ago someone asked if there are ever gay incels. This one, writer Caleb Luna, is probably more properly a vocel since they have engaged in relationships but rarely find a partner woke enough to handle their extremely long-winded diatribes on how everyone is looking at them funny and how awful it is seeing happy queer couples in public.

Low self esteem: check

Bemoaning the existence of gay Chads: check

Normies giving dirty looks and psychic judgement: check

Sour grapes rejection of romantic love with bonus intersectional post-feminist critical thought: check and check!

Like incels, Caleb fantasizes about a fairer distribution of sex but instead of the state handing out Stacys they prefer a more Marxist distribution of Chads so that everyone has access to the means of (sex) production.

triwolf fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Jun 23, 2017

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

triwolf posted:

A few iterations of this thread ago someone asked if there are ever gay incels. This one, writer Caleb Luna, is probably more properly a vocel since they have engaged in relationships but rarely find a partner woke enough to handle their extremely long-winded diatribes on how everyone is looking at them funny and how awful it is seeing happy queer couples in public.

Sour grapes rejection of romantic love with bonus intersectional post-feminist critical thought: check and check!

Like incels, Caleb fantasizes about a fairer distribution of sex but instead of the state handing out Stacys they prefer a more Marxist distribution of Chads so that everyone has access to the means of (sex) production.
gotta add filename extensions

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

triwolf posted:

nice broken links DINGUS

triwolf
May 9, 2008

Fartbox posted:

nice broken links DINGUS

Sorry I'm linkcel. I blame society and my thin wrists.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

triwolf posted:

:ussr:

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

I wonder why he needs to look for friendz.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

What's a BID?

Do I really want to know?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The amount of self-reflection is staggering.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Incels on physical attractiveness:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

There is no way that last one isn't trolling.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Yes more comics please, especially ones that are easily misinterpreted like this one. (Gets lengthened but doesn't improve his looks or personality, expects womz to throw themselves on him)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

• Locked thread