Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
I'm tired of hearing these leftists trying to push Nancy P out, she's an excellent legislator and should remain democractic leader in the House

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
incorrect

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

She is a prolific fundraiser and helped the Affordable Care Act pass

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
She isn't Trump allleaders are inferior to our golden God whose utter brilliance will will burn away all the filth of America starting with the communist devils and their witch leader "Pelosi" which is close to Bella Legosi coincidence?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Mordor She Wrote posted:

She isn't Trump allleaders are inferior to our golden God whose utter brilliance will will burn away all the filth of America starting with the communist devils and their witch leader "Pelosi" which is close to Bella Legosi coincidence?

Please redact this and do not post in my thread

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Give nance a chance!

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Pelosi is an old ghoul leading a dead party. Hth!

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
she is in charge because of her fundraising ability

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

she throws hoops like an old lady

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Thirsty Girl posted:

she throws hoops like an old lady

i bet she does a lot of things like an old lady

because she is an old lady

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
I'm With Her

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'd bone her op

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Nancy is a exemplar if the potent power unlife can bring one

Poz Party Pooper
Feb 16, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLcEhKiNEYc

:smugdon:

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
When something isn't working, keep doing it!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Nancy is a exemplar if the potent power unlife can bring one

What is dead may never die

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

fruit on the bottom posted:

What is dead may never die

It can still tank elections though

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Sir, Bella Lugosi was an actor

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
im liberal af and I can easily say she loving sucks horsecock and should no longer be the democratic leader

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
She's been the leader of the congressional party since 2002 I think.

I mean she's no Fidel Castro but her reign is probably now equivalent in time to those Central Asian despots who build rotating statues of themselves.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow

Yeah

Edit: Actually Pelosi has been Dem leader since 2007

Berdimuhamedow has been leader of Turkmenistan since 2007

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Sorry I just like posting that name

Berdimuhamedow

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
She's got the best fundraisers

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

That Robot posted:

im liberal af and I can easily say she loving sucks horsecock and should no longer be the democratic leader

That's not very liberal at all. Are you sure you don't mean leftist?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

gently caress da Mods posted:

She is a prolific fundraiser and helped the Affordable Care Act pass

I thought you were going to try defending her

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
is pelosi the one that is rabidly anti gun but has an impossible to get concealed weapon permit

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Nancy Pelosi was good in the 90's when she was fighting for gay rights and stuff in a time when it was still an uphill cultural battle.

Now she's a relic of a more conservative era who's holding the party back. Times change.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

EX250 Type R posted:

is pelosi the one that is rabidly anti gun but has an impossible to get concealed weapon permit

Hard to say, this also describes like every state and federal lawmaker in NYC too

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
i don't really have an opinion on nancy pelosi but i figure she's so entrenched in the machine by this point that it's all she knows

you know who i loving hate? kamala harris.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
What's your beef with Harris?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
If Bernie didn't run then Hill would have won

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I like Nancy Pelosi, but typically when your party loses in elections, the leader has to fall on their sword and at least resign the leadership position if not retire from Congress entirely.

Technically she should have stepped down after the Tea Party revolution of 2010. Democrats actually got more votes for House seats in 2012, but didn't win the House due to gerrymandering, so I'd give any Dem leader a walk there. 2014 was a bloodbath and there was no excuse for her to stay in leadership after that, and the fact that Dems actually got less votes for House seats despite Hillary getting almost 3 million more votes in 2016 just makes her entrenchment all the more baffling. OTOH, some of the weirdos who have been challenging her kind of make it understandable why the Dems would rather keep her in place. Technically Steny Hoyer should be next one up, but I don't think anyone is clamoring for that.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

EX250 Type R posted:

Dianne Feinstein.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Pelosi/Jackson Lee 2020

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I'm tired of hearing these leftists trying to push Nancy P out, she's an excellent legislator and should remain democractic leader in the House

The un-dead queen cannot be stopped.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Fog Tripper posted:

Pelosi/Jackson Lee 2020

Who are you kidding? 2020 is a Hillary party!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

:bern101:

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

That Robot posted:

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
if pelosi and schumer step down then who will give the moralizing feelgood speeches after every republican victory?

• Locked thread