Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
im missing my sister's wedding for this poo poo. can anyone think of a more dynamic duo than washed up nerd and mush mouthed canadian television greek to help save the world? no small feat for sure

quote:

Let’s SAVE THE WORLD Vancouver! Join our bow-tied SUPERHERO Bill Nye The Science Guy in the pursuit of worldwide science literacy as he takes the Orpheum Theatre stage with one of Canada’s most beloved public figures and tv personalities George Stroumboulopoulos They will tackle Bill's new show, latest book and all things SCIENCE!

Get your tickets NOW! They are selling fast! : http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3010371

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BONE DOG fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Jun 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Idk who the one guy is and I'd rather see Beekman renew his act than watch Bill Nye tbqh

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kuato posted:

Idk who the one guy is and I'd rather see Beekman renew his act than watch Bill Nye tbqh

george strombolopolopoulous is a canadian television personality for some reason

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
SCIENCE©

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
how can quotes break the table?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

shutup

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress you

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Science rules, but I'm not sure about Bill Nye.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Science rules, but I'm not sure about Bill Nye.

He's a diva and hack

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I'd rather be punched in the throat by Mike Tyson than watch this.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
If I wanted to see a bunch of lies and pathetic pandering I'd just watch one of Hillary Clinton's speeches from 2016.

mexican willie
Mar 17, 2007

moose face posted:

george strombolopolopoulous is a canadian television personality for some reason

what does he do?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

SCIENCE!!! Lol yea I love science, I science all the time :D. Last week some dumbass in my class said science is for stupidpeople :eek: but I asked him if he even knows the four elements that make up basic science, and he thought hydrogen was an element instead of water, earth, wind and fire lol :roflolmao:

Anyway love bill nye!!! Can't fdecide between him and neil degrasse tyson tho, they're both so coool! :cool: I love how they science, I wanna be a science influencer one day too and teach sciencing to all other sciencers out there! :neckbeard: Woops gotta go, spaghetti monster bless!!

mexican willie
Mar 17, 2007

gob bless rodney

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
that george persons surname can't be real

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
what's up with all the nye hate, did he do anything in the last 15 years he hasn't been on tv

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Strombolopoulous: from the Greek words stromboli and person, meaning that he is man made of dough and stuffed with cheese.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Cantaloupe posted:

what's up with all the nye hate, did he do anything in the last 15 years he hasn't been on tv

Oh, he's been doing things.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I actually thought that George Strombouloupoulous was some kind of photoshop because no one could have a name that silly

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
when is Bill Nye gonna fight Floyd Mayweather

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

carp supreme posted:

what does he do?

george stroumboulopoulos or 'strombo' as he is affectionately known as is a canadian television personality. He started as a vj on muchmusic which is the canadian mtv and since then he has moved on to host awards shows, a talk show, and commentate / host the filler programming and analysis surrounding hockey game

His name is ridiculous and he is supposed to resonate with the young hip kids

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Teikanmi posted:

I actually thought that George Strombouloupoulous was some kind of photoshop because no one could have a name that silly

He is greek so that name is actually quite short

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

moose face posted:

He is greek so that name is actually quite short

I know a strombopopulopallaspulous

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Cantaloupe posted:

https://youtu.be/6m53lNTdyPg

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

moose face posted:

how can quotes break the table?

Radium?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

george stromboli-poli

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Kill the part of yourself that cares about this OP

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
The cult of heaven
the religion of the flag
netflix scientists

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
bill nye is a real piece of poo poo

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I confuse Bill Nye with Matthew Lesko.

Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe
They wish to save the world

They will fail

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:yikes:

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
Hahaha you are always posturing about being a normal guy but you are choosing to miss your sister's wedding for this poo poo. You truly are a goon :rolleyes:

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I loving LOVE SCIENCE

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
that outfit he has on in that photo is wack as hell lol

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The_Cack posted:

Hahaha you are always posturing about being a normal guy but you are choosing to miss your sister's wedding for this poo poo. You truly are a goon :rolleyes:

dude it was a joke i have zero interest in this event that is the reason for me posting this because it looks so awful. maybe i should have been more obvious

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling
George strombo is like 2 feet tall. He was kinda cool on much music when I was 12 because he was their edgy metal guy

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sixfools posted:

George strombo is like 2 feet tall. He was kinda cool on much music when I was 12 because he was their edgy metal guy

By edgy metal you mean "hey bros, check out this sick new linkin park track!"

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling
Yes, I was being sarcastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009