Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme
according to that dude from Die Antwoord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkeOpTPeAtk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
its pronounced "drak-ay"

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
this is the worst thread yet

you've finally killed the forums

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

not clicking that

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mameluke posted:

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

drans posted:

according to that dude from Die Antwoord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkeOpTPeAtk
Is die antword the group where the guy with the helium voice raps about whatever while dumb American kids think it's amazing?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Haier posted:

Is die antword the group where the guy with the helium voice raps about whatever while dumb American kids think it's amazing?

There's a woman with a pretty high pitched voice and a dude with a regular voice

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

epsilon posted:

not clicking that

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I like when the die Antwoord fellow flops his penis around in the pink Floyd boxers

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Mameluke posted:

Lol!

Oh wait.. nooo

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

epsilon posted:

not clicking that

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Sorry about your thread

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I know you probably have women writing in talking about sex with rappers and athletes all the time, but this is my experience with Drake.

We met through mutual friends, and we hung out a few times before he finally decided to give me the d*ck. It was at his house in California. It was really far from the club, maybe like 45 minutes, in the middle of nowhere. But every house in his neighborhood is a mansion.

Him and his boys brought me and a few girls back after a night at [LA CLUB]. As soon as we walked in the door, it was like we entered the White House. Security was tight, he made all of us give up our cellphones and sign a contract. Then a security man took a photo of our drivers licenses. MTO I ain't never seen nothing like that.

We all were drinking and smoking, and Drake took me to his room - which was GIGANTIC. He took off all his clothes, and mine and laid me down and started eating me. His d*ck is not really big, but it's THICK.

I must have c*me like 3 times while he was doing it. On after the other, after the other. I have had my box eaten hundreds of times, but no one has EVER done it like Drake. He has a real talent. His tongue went from p*zzy to butt, back to p*zzy. I think I c*me out of both.

He then laid on his back and was like "My Turn." MTO I was ready to suck the OXYGEN outta him and I did. After a few minutes he started pushing my head down, towards his b*lls. I sucked on them for a while and he pushed me down FURTHER to his butt hole. I never did that before, but it was Drake do I'm not gonna lie I did it.

It was weird eating a man's butt like that, but I'm a freak, and it was Drake LOL. He was laying there on the bed with his leg spread open and my face in his butt and his legs shaking. I wish I had a camera and could see what was happening from far back.

But MTO, my review of Drake is incomplete cause I never really got the d*ck. I'm embarrassed to say it, but Drake enjoyed getting his butt ate so much that he n*tted. All over my new weave. I can't really complain though cause the man has a tongue of GOLD and I already got 3 nuts.

After it was over he was cool. He told me that I could take a shower in his bathroom, but that there were cameras everywhere so I shouldn't try and steal ish.

He would text me every now and then when he came to [HER TOWN] but we never got to meet up. He always changed his mind : (. I'm getting back at him though by sending you thins. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want the world to know he likes his butt eaten.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Drake is the one that played a cripple on the disney channel right? I have always hoped he would do a reverse Dr Dre and end up street gangster as hell but it would probably be more like releasing into the wild a carnivore that was raised in captivity.

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

Is this the dude whose big break was that sprite commercial?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

wait this dude from die antwoord?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvHtKcS1POk

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Corny Cornflake posted:

Is this the dude whose big break was that sprite commercial?

No, you are thinking of Tyrese in the Coke one.

Drake is famous for first being on a Canadian teen soap opera, and then he became a rapper, and it's definitely not an act and there is no way he is just playing a part. Zero.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I.C. posted:

Drake is famous for first being on a Canadian teen soap opera, and then he became a rapper, and it's definitely not an act and there is no way he is just playing a part. Zero.

haha whoa you lifted the scales from mine eyes. rappers are... performers?!

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

haha whoa you lifted the scales from mine eyes. rappers are... performers?!

I know. Heavy poo poo, right?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

I.C. posted:

Why does everybody think you have to be some sort of hardened criminal in order to be a rapper. Rappers are entertainers and hardcore gangster lyrics aren't even popular nowadays

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

he likes his butt eaten.

hosed up if not true

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BluesShaman posted:

hosed up if not true

I believe the line is "Drake the type of nigga who like his rear end eaten out"

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Sid Vicious posted:

There's a woman with a pretty high pitched voice and a dude with a regular voice

And on a scale of 1 to Alabama, they're both very inbred iirc.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Haier posted:

i wont give you an antwoord

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

unpleasantly turgid posted:

And on a scale of 1 to Alabama, they're both very inbred iirc.

They look supremely repulsive

And they're white south africans, so they're probably as ugly inside as they are outside

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I believe the line is "Drake the type of nigga who like his rear end eaten out"

said as an insult lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA WHO DONT LIKE THEY rear end ATE HAHAHAHAHA

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wonder if you can just hire rappers like for a session fee to narrate your boring rear end day for you. Not drake but like mc lyte or something. Like just have them follow you around in a golf cart with a PA. Like,

Yo, motherfucker be walkin down the street,
Moving them feet.
Looks down at the concrete,
Faint smell of meat.
Taqueria taqueria, taqueria taqueria.
Hey his shoelace is a little loose but he'll tie it later,
Unless it gets super annoying,
He's kind of looking for a bench or a ledge or something,
Now he's lookin at that girls tittys.
She's alright but she's probably a weirdo,
Better just keep walking,
But also imagine sex a few time.
Whooo cooled off now,
Hey look more titties,
But oh look there's the general store,
Gonna swing in for a sodey pop and a beef log,
drat that girl with the titties is gone now.
Gonna play some pinball and tilt that bitch.
Oh yeah that shoelace.
drat my pits are stinkin.
Somebody would appreciate this it's loving pungent.
Shoes nice and tight now.
Hey look a pigeon.
Can't gently caress those things.
But they still cool so whatever.
Alright I need a nap and a shower.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Yes, you can. But you have to pay for the golf cart and get all the permits and so on. And it's not gonna be anyone you ever heard of. But, yeah, sure.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I wonder if you can just hire rappers like for a session fee to narrate your boring rear end day for you. Not drake but like mc lyte or something. Like just have them follow you around in a golf cart with a PA. Like,

Yo, motherfucker be walkin down the street,
Moving them feet.
Looks down at the concrete,
Faint smell of meat.
Taqueria taqueria, taqueria taqueria.
Hey his shoelace is a little loose but he'll tie it later,
Unless it gets super annoying,
He's kind of looking for a bench or a ledge or something,
Now he's lookin at that girls tittys.
She's alright but she's probably a weirdo,
Better just keep walking,
But also imagine sex a few time.
Whooo cooled off now,
Hey look more titties,
But oh look there's the general store,
Gonna swing in for a sodey pop and a beef log,
drat that girl with the titties is gone now.
Gonna play some pinball and tilt that bitch.
Oh yeah that shoelace.
drat my pits are stinkin.
Somebody would appreciate this it's loving pungent.
Shoes nice and tight now.
Hey look a pigeon.
Can't gently caress those things.
But they still cool so whatever.
Alright I need a nap and a shower.

You're right, writing song parodies is easy and that's why they suck and you suck.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I.C. posted:

Yes, you can. But you have to pay for the golf cart and get all the permits and so on. And it's not gonna be anyone you ever heard of. But, yeah, sure.

I was thinking more like just pay for a round of golf and drive the cart off the path and into town and get some fool to do it for free exposure. :shrug:

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

I.C. posted:

Gotcha... but the other more recent thing I remember about him is his hit song and video about hotline blings and then shortly thereafter Donald Trump doing a cover of that very song and video on Saturday Night Live with no apparent objection from Drake.

The only thing Drake has said IRT Trump per google was "gently caress that man" in a concert back in February. I assume he was addressing only the women.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
yeah i want to hear from anyone in die antwoord about how someone else is crazy

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
ive seen that dude talking poo poo about kanye too and i dont like to use the r word but seems like the evidence is piling up

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

ive seen that dude talking poo poo about kanye too and i dont like to use the r word but seems like the evidence is piling up

Yeah it was like, he wasn't specifically naming crimes but it was enough to arouse suspicion.

Altair Knight
Jun 1, 2006

a hole-y ghost posted:

i wont give you an antwoord

https://youtu.be/jEdpH1GGc2Y

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
wow i really hate the name die antword wow gently caress that name

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I know you probably have women writing in talking about sex with rappers and athletes all the time, but this is my experience with Drake.

We met through mutual friends, and we hung out a few times before he finally decided to give me the d*ck. It was at his house in California. It was really far from the club, maybe like 45 minutes, in the middle of nowhere. But every house in his neighborhood is a mansion.

Him and his boys brought me and a few girls back after a night at [LA CLUB]. As soon as we walked in the door, it was like we entered the White House. Security was tight, he made all of us give up our cellphones and sign a contract. Then a security man took a photo of our drivers licenses. MTO I ain't never seen nothing like that.

We all were drinking and smoking, and Drake took me to his room - which was GIGANTIC. He took off all his clothes, and mine and laid me down and started eating me. His d*ck is not really big, but it's THICK.

I must have c*me like 3 times while he was doing it. On after the other, after the other. I have had my box eaten hundreds of times, but no one has EVER done it like Drake. He has a real talent. His tongue went from p*zzy to butt, back to p*zzy. I think I c*me out of both.

He then laid on his back and was like "My Turn." MTO I was ready to suck the OXYGEN outta him and I did. After a few minutes he started pushing my head down, towards his b*lls. I sucked on them for a while and he pushed me down FURTHER to his butt hole. I never did that before, but it was Drake do I'm not gonna lie I did it.

It was weird eating a man's butt like that, but I'm a freak, and it was Drake LOL. He was laying there on the bed with his leg spread open and my face in his butt and his legs shaking. I wish I had a camera and could see what was happening from far back.

But MTO, my review of Drake is incomplete cause I never really got the d*ck. I'm embarrassed to say it, but Drake enjoyed getting his butt ate so much that he n*tted. All over my new weave. I can't really complain though cause the man has a tongue of GOLD and I already got 3 nuts.

After it was over he was cool. He told me that I could take a shower in his bathroom, but that there were cameras everywhere so I shouldn't try and steal ish.

He would text me every now and then when he came to [HER TOWN] but we never got to meet up. He always changed his mind : (. I'm getting back at him though by sending you thins. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want the world to know he likes his butt eaten.

haha he came from having a tongue in his butt and didn't even want to gently caress her. I think this male duck might be batting for the other team iykwim

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
drake is named after the animal with the rapey corkscrew penis, btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
amanda bynes wanted drake to gently caress her right in the pussy and as far as i can tell HE DID NOT DO IT which makes him a bitch fucker and no man I respect

• Locked thread