Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Mistakes were made but here's the July contest finally.

Last month's theme was vice which I won with a bunch of crabs loving on the beach

Horseshoe crab orgy by Jason the Hutt, on Flickr

:derp: :derp: :derp: This month's theme is...goatse.cx! :derp: :derp: :derp:

Rules THAT MEAN NOTHING:
This thread is for posting pics & voting.
1. One submission/poster. Note that you can change your submission as many times as you want, so long as you only have one entry when the voting begins!
2. Single photos only - no video, triptychs, or multi-photo entries. Blending exposures into a single image (such as focus stacking, or HDR), is ok though.
3. Photos must be taken during the period of the contest. No pulling out old favorites! In case this isn't clear, the contest started after the theme was chosen in the last thread (not necessarily when I got around to posing the new thread), and it runs until the dates listed below!
4. Contest will be open until roughly the end of the month! after which voting will begin.
5. Voting will continue until Shortly after that!
6. Also, I guess no :nws: images? If someone has a kick rear end NSFW idea, i dunno? take it up with SoundMonkey i guess? I don't wanna get in the way of good
ideas and all, but rules are rules.
7. When voting, please deploy the spoiler tag. hail satan. I will announce when voting begins!
8. SoundMonkey will offer a prize of some kind valued at around $20 to the winner. Especially if you live in loving Antarctica or something. PM or e-mail SoundMonkey to claim the prize.

I or SoundMonkey reserve the right to change the rules in case I missed something really obvious that probably won't affect anyone.

Winner picks the next theme, and makes the new thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
Let's get the ball rolling, and get this out of my head so I can move on with my day.

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

We have the same wedding ring, my gold/white gold is just reversed...

[picture to follow]

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
I don't have any goats. I do have some lemons though. Everyone likes lemon parties right?

Soopafly
Mar 27, 2009

I have a peanut allergy.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Why do you have 3 taps

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

underage at the vape shop posted:

Why do you have 3 taps
Three valves is old fashioned but the middle one is to control the mix between tub faucet/shower head. The round thing with the switch at the bottom is a drain valve control.

Basically, means "old house in a jurisdiction where 1 tap is probably mandated to avoid scalding but this has been grandfathered in".

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Kenny Logins posted:

Three valves is old fashioned but the middle one is to control the mix between tub faucet/shower head. The round thing with the switch at the bottom is a drain valve control.

Basically, means "old house in a jurisdiction where 1 tap is probably mandated to avoid scalding but this has been grandfathered in".

Oh cool. Those combo tub showers aren't really a thing here.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
Kenny Logins

Zank Frappa
Oct 16, 2006
Freak me out Frank.

logins

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

logins

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
Soopafly

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

Logins

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Helen

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

soopafly obviously

Soopafly
Mar 27, 2009

I have a peanut allergy.
kenny logins

hey let's call it - Kenny, make a new thread and get this poo poo back on track or let it die like it deserves to.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Soopafly posted:

kenny logins

hey let's call it - Kenny, make a new thread and get this poo poo back on track or let it die like it deserves to.
Sure I'll cook up something for tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

New thread's up.

• Locked thread