Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lumpanoodle

been tossing this idea around for a week or so that language is not only a social construct but also a combination of unga bunga monkey noises :pwn:

say you're at the date with a nice attractive person, you wanna impress them with your unga knowledge of bunga unga but also want to deliver those ungas in a way that shows you're not a complete bunga, but actually a sophisticated and smooth unga bunga.

at the job interview, talking to your future employer, and they want to see you know about unga bunga. unfortunately, you went to a school that only taught how to bunga unga unga. you feel your hopes and dreams escaping you as the person walks you out and says "unga bunga, but no unga unga this time, sorry".

unga bunga?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
"Here on planet Unga Bunga all people places and things are referred to as Unga Bunga"

"Doesn't that get confusing?"

"Not really. Unga Bunga?"

"Yes?"

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

lumpanoodle

its like yo just unga my bunga bro lol

FutonForensic

Oingo Boingo is the world's most popular music group, solely on the basis that it's the only name anyone understands

Mariana Horchata

im more into bongo congo myself but whatev live ur life

Piso Mojado

I never bring up unga bunga on a date, im a gentleman than you very much

Lawrence Gilchrist

i am finally understood by my peers. i am so happy in the jungle. i refuse to go.

tubbsthumping

i chow down
and i get up again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpanoodle

i cant explain it, but the unga bunga noises i hear people sing in songs can make me really fired up and wanna go hard, or allow me to sulk in my own sadness and enter a contemplative state reflecting on my own faults and weakness. all this from a careful and well intentioned unga. thank you, carriers of the true bunga.

• Locked thread