Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
View Results

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/jul/20/son-of-cecil-the-lion-killed-by-trophy-hunter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Hope this guy was a dentist as well.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
No

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Do you think that guy who killed Cecil had Harambe Killed to make everyone forget about him?

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Dentists are a scam. They told me my gums were a "5", whatever the hell that means. So they give me this medicine poo poo which I never use. I go back and they tell me how great the medicine worked on my gums.

gently caress you, dentists.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
I really don't get it. What urge is there to go and kill a lion. Is that bragging rights to your other rich friends or something. Hunting for food is obvious. Hunting for sport I don't like, but I get it. Paying guides to take you to a lion so you can kill it. Yeah, no idea what the appeal is here.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
They convince themselves somehow that it demonstrates manliness

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
What's the difference between doctors and dentists?

Doctors don't go around calling themselves dentists

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Toadvine posted:

What's the difference between doctors and dentists?

Doctors don't go around calling themselves dentists

An old woman walked into a dentist’s office, took off all her clothes and spread her legs. The dentist said, ”I think you have the wrong room.”
”You put in my husband’s dentures last week,” she replied. “Now you have to remove them.”

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Uhh, trophy hunting is good, take it from a dentist:

https://twitter.com/DentistPalmer/status/786115355613732864

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Did you hear about the women who got pregnant at the dentist's office?

She was just going to get her cavity filled.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

down n out posted:

Are dentists the most bitchmade doctors?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

down n out posted:

Who the gently caress is this nerdlinger

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If you're going to hunt and kill a beautiful creature that has done nothing to you the best you can do is be a loving man and throw your gun and go at it with what God gave you. Hell, it's all the loving lion has.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Who the gently caress is this nerdlinger

He shot the lion in the title and put a hit on one of his sons. He's a maniac.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

“Trophy hunting protects an area about the size of France and Spain combined in Africa. So if you throw trophy hunting out, what happens to all that habitat?”

lol "if the capitalists can't hunt here they'll just destroy it so you see?"

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Yes. A ton of people were really upset about it, even though most of them eat meat.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The Dennis System posted:

Yes. A ton of people were really upset about it, even though most of them eat meat.

Ah yes killing to eat versus killing to decorate your home with the corpse of a creature you killed for fun are one and the same. Thank you for clearing that up.

Arven
Sep 23, 2007
I pretended the last option was goku

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Twelve Batmans posted:

Ah yes killing to eat versus killing to decorate your home with the corpse of a creature you killed for fun are one and the same. Thank you for clearing that up.

The life of a factory farmed animal is far worse than the life most trophy hunted animals have. And almost everyone in the US grossly overeats, meaning that people kill far more animals (and torture far more animals in factory farms) than they need to to survive.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
He is with harambe now

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

They convince themselves somehow that it demonstrates manliness

In tyool 2017 trophy hunting is the queeniest shitl you can do tbh.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

In tyool 2017 trophy hunting is the queeniest shitl you can do tbh.

and also the bougiest poo poo

seeing hamilton after a mani-pedi is a more butch thing to do than kill a exotic animal for no reason but to try and fill the howling emptiness your life of privilege left in ur soul

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Flubby posted:

I really don't get it. What urge is there to go and kill a lion. Is that bragging rights to your other rich friends or something. Hunting for food is obvious. Hunting for sport I don't like, but I get it. Paying guides to take you to a lion so you can kill it. Yeah, no idea what the appeal is here.

shut up, poor

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

down n out posted:

He shot the lion in the title and put a hit on one of his sons. He's a maniac.

No the gross blonde one

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Dentists are a scam. They told me my gums were a "5", whatever the hell that means. So they give me this medicine poo poo which I never use. I go back and they tell me how great the medicine worked on my gums.

Uh I think they were actually suggesting that you chew 5 Gum

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

poisonpill posted:

Do you think that guy who killed Cecil had Harambe Killed to make everyone forget about him?

Given said dentist fell off a cliff to his death the following year, probably not

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Do you think the guy who threw the dentist off the cliff was getting revenge for Harambe?

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Bunch of antidentites in here.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
I care about the environment so much that I reblog outrage articles on facebook when a single lion is shot, how many kids have I created in a world fueled by a dirty resource we're running out of? Well, several of course, would you like to meet my dumb bitch family? One of them already knows how to boot up the ipad and

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Hedrigall honeypot thread spotted

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Honky Dong Country posted:

Hedrigall honeypot thread spotted

Oh God now he's gonna show up

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Sid Vicious posted:

I think he may want to have sex with a lion. Very disturbing stuff.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Honky Dong Country posted:

I think he may want to have sex with a lion. Very disturbing stuff.

I don't even care if someone wants to have a weird fetish or whatever but keep it to your drat self and certainly don't make it part and parcel with your forum persona (fursona) unless your fetish is posting cute girls all the time in which case feel free

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

The dentist was a goon ya retard he/she was rating your gums 5 golden manbabies. The medicine probably does something cool give it here

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

Hi. Did u summon me?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

...and the pitch! posted:

Hi. Did u summon me?

You are good and my friend

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

myDad posted:

Are dentists the most bitchmade doctors?

Yeah

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I dont see why people get up in arms about lions being killed by people when a lion will kill the poo poo out of people given the chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I view dentists and veterinarians the same way as Larry David.

• Locked thread