Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

by man - Our Father above in his divine and infinite wisdom has the last and final say !
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWawa8Xhviv/?taken-by=mylife_as_a_prisonwife&hl=en

would any goons be strong enough to be a PrisonWife, or would you just be the PrisonBitch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
not clicking that

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
No they are mandated by our father below and his infinite pride and malice :black101:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Before I use to worry and stress over the time he has to do but when you love someone it doesn't matter how long it is I have learned to be patient and everything happens for a reason many times we don't understand why but just know God has everything under control and God let's us go through things to make us stronger and he has a plan and purpose for everything

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.
God is the Judge of Judges

like all judges, he is powerless in the face of mandatory minimums, mandated by people who know neither jurisprudence, nor medicine, nor psychology, nor divine wisdom

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Sucks about your family lady but CCA needs good quarterly numbers. Better save up for those five dollar a minute phone calls six dollar commisary chips.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Sucks about your family lady but CCA needs good quarterly numbers. Better save up for those five dollar a minute phone calls six dollar commisary chips.

i watched a man argue with one of those video chat kiosks that you have to use instead the person actually physically get to be near you for the better part of an hour and from what i could tell from his end he was a bit upset about the discrepancy between saying you don't have to use a credit card because the state has to pay the company in advance to avoid the pay to play system but the company requires your credit card for something that is supposed to be paid on behalf of the prisoner once every so often and you know just a couple one dollar charges to verify that your card is good and also in case you go a little over, in fact why don't we make it a requirement to have automatic withdrawals, you will be charged for the free call and then reimbursed in 19 days, please don't forget to cancel the subscription on day 18 and the automatic withdrawals on day 20 or you will be charged a service fee for having to hold onto your money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I saw two sets of footprints in the sand.

• Locked thread