Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JamezBfod
Jun 13, 2003

there may be people who
find a blender sexy - I
would do well with a more
humanoid model, myself
The Multiverse

Everything is destroyed. The building blocks of creation are scattered about the Cosmos. The Universe may repair itself in due time but gods yet remain to guide and accelerate its path. The gods have a rare moment free of responsibility and conflict to interact before they take up their roles in the Great Game.

Jormguar - The Cosmic Soup

The end of days came and went without you resorting to eating your own tail. Either the prophecies were false or this is not the true end of things. Either way you drift through creation, confused and uncertain.

Caseria - The Cosmic Soup

You can smell Relics out there in the dust.Mere shards mostly, perhaps an intact altar here or there, maybe a rare treat of half a minor temple. None of it is complete. All of it is damaged in some way.

Virilas - The Cosmic Soup

Alone. Even with other gods beside you. Even considering the gaping hole the loss of all life and your other half there is still a gnawing void that you above all feel acutely. Once there had been a power, a system for enforcing the will of the gods. Servitors, Angels, Spirits, extensions of your beings could be called forth, made on a whim and reabsorbed just as quickly. Minor ones anyway. Perhaps a place to begin the healing was with this.

Medrok - The Cosmic Soup

Anxiety washes over you. The other gods, undistracted, fully aware of your presence. And what of the Titan? Was it truly dead or was this yet another of its terrible ruses? What if another Outsider like the Titan came along?

Cypax - The Cosmic Soup

Instinct was an innate form of knowledge. Life did it seemingly by chemical processes. The rest of Creation followed laws that governed it. But how to seed it, control it, guide it? The Data seemed elusive. It was there, but damaged as it was Cypax had difficulty recalling.

Seiraes - The Cosmic Soup

The Elements were out there. Homogenous. It was all spread so evenly and undifferentiated. It seemed so long ago that each Element had a source in it own Elemental Plane. Now a single scoop of Cosmic Soup had as much water as ember, as much stone as air. Perhaps the Earth god could be of some assistance shouldering this burden.

FABDEG - The Cosmic Soup

Static, discordant roaring Static. It was maddening! Why don’t the others block their metaphysical ears as well !? There were no definite, discrete Celestial Bodies yet. The framework was in disarray. The Acoustics were all wrong. Even the Scales were incomplete.

Harmony must begin somewhere.

Natosh - The Cosmic Soup

Half the others looked mad from loss. Half the rest looked mad from their comprehension of the task ahead of them. Yet planes and worlds would have to be created. They could be shaped and seeded. It was still a matter of debate who the leader of this group would be, or if they would split and splinter into groups.

Flaws, Scars, Bonus Points, Flaw Points, and You!

Bonus Points - Banked Upshifts you the player may use at your discretion.

Flaw Points - Banked Downshifts other players or the GM may use against you.

Invoking a Flaw or Scar - You may invoke one/both to gain a -2/-4 to an action if applicable. You may gain 1 or 2 BP respectively pending GM approval.

-If applicable you may invoke one for 1-3 FP to gain a related +2 to +6 to an action. It must somehow reasonably benefit the action instead of detract. Play to your weaknesses!

JamezBfod fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jul 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamezBfod
Jun 13, 2003

there may be people who
find a blender sexy - I
humanoid model, myself
Post Reserved for record keeping.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Jormguar

Guilt.

Above all else, guilt is the emotion that brought intelligent thought to the once-mindless Serpent. So much destroyed, so much devoured. It could have been a powerful ally in a war against the titan, a primal force of destruction funneled towards useful goals, but gluttony, mindless hunger, had consumed its mind. Only now, bearing the powers and the conscience of Nevatila, is there a path towards righting all the wrongs it once did.

Reaching out with powers it hardly understands, Jormguar tries to feel the presence of the primal element it has inherited. The Seas. Land will come, plants will grow, but life began in the oceans before, perhaps it will do so again. But there isn't enough. Scattered bits of water vapor will help, but there is more to a sea than that.

With only a moment of hesitation, Jormguar sinks its fangs into its own body. Blood, the blood of a being that has drank down oceans, runs forth, mixes with the water that has been gathered. Perhaps this will be sufficient.

Rolling The Seas [+2] to pulled the water dispersed in the Soup into coherent oceans and/or Seed of the Serpent [+4] to add some proper Essence Of Ocean from my blood. If Seiraes or Natosh start forming continents, I'll work with what they give me.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Jul 24, 2017

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Virilas

The absence of life was a horrid, oppressive thing: It had shut him down completely during the war, but now there was no longer an all-consuming enemy which would make creating more futile. Not that there wasn't a degree of inherent futility in their present situation. No stars, no worlds, nothing truly cohesive left in the chaos. Had they even truly won, or had the Titan simply ceased as there was nothing left to destroy, save a handful of broken Gods?

He looked around at those other deities, all that remained of the shepherds of creation. These were the ones with whom he had been shoulder to shoulder at the very end, the 'victors' in the most Pyrrhic victory in the entirety of causality. The lack of life hurt, and he still had next to nothing to work with!

So, start from nothing, then. metaphysical life, akin to the servitors of old, but quasi-independent. Able to live and love and be fruitful amongst themselves, but loyal helpmeets to those that survived, beings to assist in the reordering of Creation. He summoned up his power, and placed both hands upon his bountiful cornucopia, shaping their new servants as something from nothing, their forms protean until they sought out their intended deity, to be imprinted with their preferred form. He sent them out as a cadre, a seed colony to each other deity, for them to do with as they would, but hopefully to help them in the task that stood before them all.

He shaped his own in Her image.

Using Life +6 and Plenty +4 to give every remaining deity a cadre of divine servants, close enough to alive to alleviate a little of the emptiness. Let them be loyal, helpful, and may their appearance conform to the preferences of each deity.

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Jul 24, 2017

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Seiraes
Even in this undifferentiated nothingness that was everything, Seiraes can feel the voices of his children, calling to him to give them a place and a home again, separate and orderly. And it is tempting, and it would be easy, a Plane of Metal like the one he once inhabited, harsh and unyielding and cold and beautiful. And this time, there would be only his will to shape the world... and it is a dangerous thought, the result of a broken Equilibrium.

That is the priority, restoring Equilibrium, and he could start on that. He pulls on his children, and shapes a small corner of the multiverse into a metallic mockery of the Court where he and his siblings once deliberated their decisions. Iron and steel for himself, as usual, but quicksilver stands for water, and gold for fire, lead for earth and copper for wood, the metals he infused with the essences of his fallen siblings.

Now for the painful part, finding replacements for his beloved siblings. The Serpent is trying its fang at creating oceans, let's see how that goes for him...

Using Metal (+6) and Elements (+2) to shape a Court for the five elemental gods.

LupusAter fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Jul 24, 2017

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars

Normally Caseria's mind is awash with whispers, desperate prayers, and frantic rituals. For the first time in four thousand years, she is entirely alone with herself. Words cannot describe how empty it makes her feel. At least she still has her banner, even in the darkness it still glitters red and gold.

Some of the others are beginning to forge creation anew, but that isn't for her. She is much too small a goddess to forge worlds or even maintain environments. Her heart beats with a smaller, more intimate quest. She has to find what was left of them, the ones that didn't make it. The tundra goddess who told great jokes and showed her the Northern Lights; eaten. A swamp goddess whose potions healed her when she was wounded; stomped to death. Electricity incarnate, who arced and jumped between the Titan's limbs and bound them up so that others might strike them; strangled and chewed up. Their temples, their relics, their holy sites. Someone has to made sure they wouldn't be forgotten. It's a small task, to be sure, but one that suits her perfectly.

She knows just how to start. A knife comes from the sleeves of her robe. Was that always there? Caseria turns it over in her hands. No, she remembers this knife. A blade of obsidian, delicately carved with runes, and set into a handle of human bone. Stixaia's ritual knife. Caseria remembers a thousand rites she performe-no, watched. They guide her as she cuts a symbol into the back of her hand, ink-dark blood drips out. Somehow, she knows it will lead her where she needs to go.

Caseria will use the power of Sacrifice (+2) to guide her towards objects she can use to start her project.

The Unlife Aquatic fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Jul 24, 2017

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

Cypax - God of Knowledge and Deception

The God of Knowledge was sorely tempted to join Caseria on Her quest. So many had fallen, destroyed. But how many might have been knocked outside of time itself, or dissipated but for some tiny divine spark still clinging to existence? Did We owe it to Them to search? Did We owe it to Ourselves to simply mourn?

Tools. Already Virilas was creating our tools. Cypax shuddered within the soup, unsure of how to feel about the creation of new beings so soon. They would help, yes - but is this how life is to begin? In the midst of the rubble of a world they did not know? As servants to us? When Cypax saw the form of Virilas's own servitors, They knew.

He misses her. And Cypax could not blame him. The void must be filled. And who else but us to do so? Still, ~I wish he had made them insensate~. Simply tools, nothing more. For them to instead have happiness, and yet not will itself - Virilas does a harm to them, but he does not see it through the comfort they will give.

I must tell them who they are.

Cypax called them the Final Host. And Cypax imparted to the Host the true knowledge of the War, the downfall of the Titan, the destruction of What Was Before. They showed the Host who they were - what they were - an embodiment of Our grief and loss, a scaffold We could cling to while We accepted the death of Our Father and Siblings. Cypax told them the stories of their Gods, too. If they were going to serve Us, they should do so well. Complete in the knowledge of Whom they were serving.

Assist Virilas's creation of servitor beings, by imparting the creations with Knowledge (+6) of the War and how the God they serve found a place in it. Let them be a sign of Our grief, and let them embrace it. Let them know they are the last children of the past, though they will not be the children with which we fill the future.

I pray that they find peace in that.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Medrok

Medrok's mind races. He wished the current chaos to remain, as it at least would give him better hiding places within the ravaged cthonic chaos. Yet he sees his peers are already trying to remake everything from scratch, including... Oh.

Oh heh heh. Yes, they are remaking things, including a useful little cadre of servants. Yes, perhaps this will be useful when the Outsiders come. An army to keep anything away from myself, yet they must be resilient enough for the job. But first of all, most of all... They must learn that THE CONSEQUENCES for disobedience will be beyond anything in their imagination. Let me help you, brothers, he muttered to himself as he inflicted upon the Hosts another kind of knowledge, one which will perhaps be more useful to all of them than whatever babble the Librarian is giving.

Assisting Virilas as well... By imparting Fear (+6) of the Gods in order to secure their loyalty and a capacity for Survival (+2) to make them more useful.

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011
Fabdeg

It is lonely. So lonely. Without Father or his creations, the heavens are empty. No song is sung, no music made. No magic but his tune, his song, his name and even that is marred. Can the others even understand what its like, to be without the cosmic melody? Doubtful. Something must be done.

Taking up the the power of Father, Fabdeg sets on the course of creation. In the cosmic soup lies the building blocks of the universe, stardust and shattered atoms of planets. Fabdeg wonders where to even start, then starts to play the Chimes of Heaven slowly, ever so slowly. As he gazes into the corpse of reality they manifest as glowing stars around, each sounding a note. Like ripples in a pound, each sends a wave through the vast diffuse cloud of particles. Spread out through the vast distances small bits of dust, the former hearts of stars start to glow. His playing begins to pick up pace, changing from the playing of notes to a simple melody. The glowing parts begin to attract their neighbors, sucking them in to add to its own mass. They grow and grow as each new bit is added until at last the melody ends. Now Fabdeg begins to truly play. He weaves a complex song, a song of creation to shape the cosmos. With each note played a star springs forth into action and they continue to grow in number until the heavens are lit once more by their light.

Finally Fabdeg turns his attention to the battlegrounds of the fight with the Titan. Where the gods died as they fought for reality. Dead but not to be forgotten, vows Fabdeg. In the center of Creation, for now there is a Creation, he blows away the dust with his song. When gods died, they were eaten by the Titan, absorbed by their fellows, or shattered into an untold number of pieces and scattered. The song continues as Fabdeg reaches for these pieces and remains of the fallen and gathers them in the center. There his power sets them in new shape and into motion, shooting stars circling and singing the names and story of the fallen around a vast empty space. The music turns angry and forceful as the remains of the Titan are thrown at each other in the center in a cosmic collision, the force silencing the others songs for an unbearable moment of eternity in a blinding blast of light. When the light fades all that remains is a platform that fills the empty void. Around it, the memorial to the fallen moving to sing their stories. Finally, six stars form in a ring around it all with space for a seventh left.

Using Chime of Heavens +4 and Cosmic Bodies +2 to rekindle the stars and build a memorial in the center of Creation. A vast platform is in the center, where the gods might hold court.

Quornes fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jul 24, 2017

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Natosh

"Is this wise?", Natosh asks his fellows. "To build with no plan, each of us doing what we will? To make the seas, without separating out the waters? To kindle the stars, without first lighting the heavenly fires? Let us first divide the planes, each element in its place, then hold court, to determine the laws of creation." Slowly he walks over to Seiraes, looking at the god hunched over his corner of the multiverse, gathering metals around him in a vain attempt to recreate what was lost, and takes him by the hand. "Brother", he says quietly, "Let us go to the serpent and make a true thing, the three of us, a home for the world and those who will inhabit it."

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Seiraes

"Brother? You dare to call me brother? My brother fell while slaying the Titan, and I will be rust in the void before I let his sacrifice go forgotten. This place will be the lynchpin between the Elemental Planes, symbol of Equilibrium and memorial to my fallen siblings. Now, if you want to help, start gathering Earth to give it a proper plane."

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars

Caseria clears her throat and tries to stand as tall as she can. She needs to be polite to gods this important.

"My apologies for speaking out of turn." She says with a bow.

Her sunset colored sleeves dip low. Ink-blood drips down one of her hands.

"Your commitment to order is laudable Natosh, but before we can rebuild we must achieve some form of closure. Let Seiraes pursue it his own way, we can lay down laws and codes once we all have."

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Jormguar

Natosh, the one whom Jormguar thought would despise it the most, would come to it?

But already, rifts are forming. Now, like so many times before, without a common enemy directly in front of them, they bicker, lose sight of their surroundings, blinded by their own egos. Only when a great threat rose, a threat like the Serpent, did they unite. Perhaps, as before, that was what they needed. An adversary.

"Enough." A voice like thunder, like the raging storms and the ends of ages. It is unfamiliar, one of the last gifts to it from the seas, but it serves it purpose well. "Do what you will, but fall to squabbling now and I will devour you both myself. Perhaps we can make something useful from your corpses."

They will hate it, but if that is what they need, Jormguar will bear that burden, as it always has. "Natosh. When you shape the land, my seas will follow."

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jul 25, 2017

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Natosh

Natosh stalks away, shaken by the harsh words of Seiraes and Jormguar. "Do as you will. Grieve as you will. But without cooperation, nothing we build will last."

Striding into the nothingness, away from the rest, he cries out bitterly into the void. "Oh, brothers, sisters, wives, lovers, why did you leave me to the mercy of strange gods?" But no. That way is destruction. To remember is doom, and it is a weakness to grieve. Fine, if no one else will do what must be done, he will. He starts dividing up the elements, trying to create the elemental planes.

Earth +6 might help in this maybe? Creation +4?

Epicurius fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Jul 25, 2017

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Medrok

Medrok scurries away, startled by the Sea God's proclamation. "Kshshsh! It would do you well not threaten your own kind, snake! I'd rather not start another fight after... After that."

JamezBfod
Jun 13, 2003

there may be people who
find a blender sexy - I
humanoid model, myself
The Multiverse

The Elements have begun to be defined. Water, Metal, and Earth have begun to gather toward their respective deities, though true Elemental Planes do not yet exist, the potential for them shows brightly in the dim dust of all Creation.

Spirits too have begun taking form. Most flock to respective gods, but some flee out of fear or for some reason hidden in a multitude of knowledge granted to them.

Jormguar - Mass of Water

Between that which was collected and regurgitated and bled Jormguar had a planet’s worth of water. It was loosely a sphere, but seemed rather small on its own. Creating seemed much harder work than destroying. It was also draining work.

Choice! Convey your Regret to another god and you will each get +4 to your next action(can work together for +8), or sate your Hunger by eating another’s first creation and gain 4 Bonus Points(+2 upshift each!) to be used at your discretion.

You had a middling success. Oceans enough for a single planet. You could build on this.

Virilas - The Cosmic Soup

You creations spread far and wide. They will propagate on their own, even the ones that fled the gods. Your own brood provide you some measure of solace, and you find you cannot bear to hunt down the defectors.

:siren: ATTENTION EVERYONE :siren: Due to the massive success of everyone piling on this action you each have a +2 race of spirits/angels as your attendants. You can flavor them as you like and use that +2 on a single action at a time or set them to a task and have them do it while you take your turns.

Yeah this was a BIG drat SUCCESS

Seiraes - The Elemental Court

The thrones are empty, but the Court is. A simple framework, planes of each of the five elements could be tied to it. Its position in the Cosmos itself could change but the Elemental Pantheon could indeed hold court.

You built Elemental HQ. The thrones are empty, but you have a seat fit for a Pantheon.

Caseria- With Her Halo of Ruins.

The hunt goes well, the bits and pieces of relics past orbit you easily as you will them to. To continue this search for cosmic needles in a haystack would fully consume your time. You did just get some angels or like spirits to serve you, though.

You collect some but it is a big Universe and you are just one damaged god. You currently have enough to cover a planetoid the size of Pluto.

Cypax - The Cosmic Soup

Knowledge filled the newborn spirits. Some accepted their role, others would take time to decide. A minority left, discontent with their intended place in the universe and intent on seeking their own fates. What would become of them, none yet knew.

Smarter, Wiser, more knowledgeable. They also lost that sort of innocence their ignorance could have afforded them.Congrats on participating in this action.

Medrok - The Cosmic Soup

Fear. If not for the knowledge imparted by Cypax the fledgeling spirits might have all fled. But fear and knowledge combined allowed those who withstood it with a great force of will.

Despite your own lack thereof, you seem to have given them metaphorical spines. Congratulations on participating in this action.

Fabdeg - Star Ringed Divine Amphitheater

With the remaining notes in as much Harmony as possible and space for the lost, and eddies of Melody spreading out to seed new stars you find a piece of your hated enemy, the upturned Skull of the Titan. You have fashioned it into a Bell, so that if it should ever stir it would alert the gods immediately. The Divine Acoustics were good here as well, though you seemed far behind the Metal-Elemental god in building a pantheon.

You have built a Divine Meeting place! Took me a bit to work out what to do with the bit of Titan but there you go.

Natosh - Elemental Plane of Earth

It is a narrow thing, but you manage to gather Earth until it collapses into itself. You go with it and find it has indeed formed a basic Elemental Plane. A gigantic mass of Earth, you can sense it as if it were your own body.

Congratulations! You have made the First Elemental Plane. You gain control over Elemental Earth +2 in addition to your Earth +6. Take good care of your Plane now.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Jormguar

Jormguar's anger is hollow, a facade that can hold weight for no more than a moment. The spines on its back sag once it turns back to its task, though they raise again just slightly as the water takes shape. It is not a plane, no, but... it is a start. As the servants come, the Serpent's eyes run from them, to the others. To Natosh's earth and Virilas' children. Perhaps... yes, perhaps there is something that can be done.

But first, these creatures that follow it need a shape. A long tail, that they might know the god they follow. Scales, wings, gills, fins, all in memory of the Goddess whose powers birthed them. And might. Whether it wants it or not, the Serpent is still the Destroyer, and its servents must be able to act in that regard. They will be monsters, terrors of the sea, guided directly by the Devourer's will. And, bit by bit, they take shape.

(Source)

"Know your purpose. You are my hands, my will. Many will hate you, as they hate me, but that is the burden we must bear." Children. The Serpent has children. "You are my Nagaja, and we have much work to do."

------

"Natosh. Please, follow me for a moment, if you would." Whether or not the God of Earth follows, Jormguar leads, trailed not far behind by the oceans that twist and swirl around it, the Nagaja swimming within. When it stops, they gather again, and the serpent bows its head.

"Virilas. Natosh." There is no ferocity in its voice this time. Rolling waves, distant thunder, but no storm. "I require your aid, if you would have me. When I awoke, I swallowed every fish, ground down every island, left nothing of the seas but cold, empty water. I would like to make that right, if I can, but I cannot do it alone."

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Virilas

He looked upon his works and was pleased: They had their autonomy and they exercised it: Some going off with their own reasons for doing so, enough showing the loyalty he had given them. They would make excellent helpers: He looked to Cypax and Medrok with gratitude for their contributions, signalling that he would be amenable to returning the favour in future.

He looked upon his own, and dozens of aspects of the one he had loved looked back. Shaped in her honour, so too did he name them.

"My good and faithful servants, I name you collectively The Voluptines, after the one who was lost. Thanks to the benefice of Cypax and Medrok, you know of her, and know that I held her in the greatest esteem. Now, we have much work to do: I will entrust you with your share of it."

At this time he heard the call of another deity, one he did not expect to call upon him, truth be told.

PMush Perfect posted:

"Virilas. Natosh." There is no ferocity in its voice this time. Rolling waves, distant thunder, but no storm. "I require your aid, if you would have me. When I awoke, I swallowed every fish, ground down every island, left nothing of the seas but cold, empty water. I would like to make that right, if I can, but I cannot do it alone."

His sense of Despair, the last vestige of Erelimes' power, flared as it resonated with the kindred emotion in the heart of the Destroyer. A sincere request, and so he moved himself and the Voluptines to proximity with Jormguar.

"I have heard you, and I am here. Very well, let us set things right, and restore what was lost. These seas shall teem with life once more, from the smallest single cells to the mightiest of leviathans."

He glanced approvingly at the form of the Serpent's servants: Life came in many forms, and all of them had their own beauty.

"Begin your work, and I will bolster your creation with mine."

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jul 26, 2017

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Natosh

"Not the seas alone. It would be no world worth the name with seas alone. It will have great mountains, and fertile plains, and rivers that carry silt to the sea. The land shall be built up so that, even if the rains beat it down, and the waves lap it, they will not overcome it."

He puts his hand on the flank of one of the servitors created for him. They have no name. It is a great thing to give a thing a name, and it is not yet time. But the giant creature has the body of a lion, the wings of an eagle, and the face of a man. "You can help us in this," he commands the beast. They could not restore what was lost, but they could build anew.

Epicurius fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Jul 26, 2017

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars

Caseria - With Her Halo of Ruins -> The Elemental Court

Caseria touches the ruins, the relics. A shard of a great stained glass window that was in a goddess of color's greatest temple. She remembers how it shone in the evening light. It was back in the last days of her rivalry with Stixaia. She remembers the way the light moved over her face, the verbal sparring that melted into flirting. A kiss shared. She took her rough hand and...

She misses her so much.

Her fingers wrap tight around her banners pole. It gives her a little bit of peace, a little bit of hope. She idly wonders just how much she relies on it now. Something comes to her, spirits. Dozens of them. Well, one and dozens. It is hard to put into words for her still half-mortal mind. They are potential more than anything else. She leans low and listens to their whispers. A gift from Virilas, from Cypax, from Medrok? She can't help but smile at their kindness. The smile spreads to them. She speaks to them in whispers.

"Listen, you are my daughters. I love you, each and every one." She says.

They listen as she speaks, gives them purpose and a goal. Each takes a different form, all related to her divinity. Some become birds, great and small. All decked in the colors of sunrise, sunset, the autumn. Some become like rays of light. A few become pillars of autumnal leaves. She kisses each of them, as a mother kisses her child's forehead. All of them will carry hope. They dive into the cosmic wreckage, full of holy purpose. They will find relics for her, bring them back. All but one. A songbird, glittering with the glory of the sunset, lands on her shoulder. She will sing to Caseria, keep her company as she traverses the wreckage.

Caseria sets out across it. She does not know if her journey takes a day or a century. What's the difference after the death of time? Her songbird sings to her as she goes, and her ruins follow as well. Eventually she arrives at Seiraes's new forged court, and finds him putting the finishing touches upon it. She clears her throat and bows low, sweeping her arm the way priests of her order would to greet kings and emperors.

"I am sorry to bother you, but I come to you with a question I will ask all the survivors." She says, her head still bowed.

She rises again slowly, gingerly.

"I am collecting relics, remains, ruins of temples and such to forge into a great memorial to all those who did not survive our war. Do you have anything you would like to see in such a collection?"

Caseria will imbue her spirits, The Reveries (+2), with the power of Hope & Faith (+4) before sending them to hunt relics for her. She will head for Seiraes's court after and ask him the question that she will privately ask every god over the coming days.

The Unlife Aquatic fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jul 26, 2017

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Medrok

Medrok quickly takes upon the primordial mass of his servitors, swallowing it whole within his body, infusing into them the terror of the dark void that is his gullet, the fear of oblivion that will bring obedience and the drive to keep living that will make them stronger. He quickly regurgitates a swarm of pearl-white writhing maggots, which supernaturally grow in size and age, their bodies morphing into large and unthinkably numerous buzzing insects. "You are Unending... Live, thrive, do as I tell you!"

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Seiraes

His work on the Court finished for now, Seiraes turns his attention to the formless beings sent by Virilas. He shapes them in the forge, hammering Metals and the Element tied to them into their core, making sure to keep balance. When he's finished, they have bipedal bodies with the head of an horned animal, and the horns themselves are made of pure metal. "You are the Hornbearers, and you shall work to mantain Equilibrium. Now come, we have a Plane to shape." He turns to do just that, but a voice stops him.

Caseria posted:

"I am sorry to bother you, but I come to you with a question I will ask all the survivors. I am collecting relics, remains, ruins of temples and such to forge into a great memorial to all those who did not survive our war. Do you have anything you would like to see in such a collection?"

"While I agree with the spirit of your pursuit, I can't help you. I already collected and reforged all that was left of my siblings, so that their duties could be upheld, and their memory honored that way. You, however, can help me." He turns to the Fire throne, and extracts from it a blazing golden deer antler, its points reminiscent of the flames that lick its surface. "My brother Valas would have liked you, always stoking at the last embers in the hope of relighting a bonfire. It's in his memory that I ask you to take his burden, as the new Lady of Fire".

LupusAter fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Jul 26, 2017

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Jormguar

So, they will help it, after all. With all three of them working together, they might just have hope for creating a world after all.

"Thank you." Of all the words Jormguar has spoken so far, those feel the strangest.

Wanting to wait no longer to begin, the Serpent guides its seas, and the Nagaja within them, towards the earth that Natosh has gathered. A solid core of land, one that will not be washed away, means that the seas can be strong.

"My children. You are the storms. The whirlpools, the hurricanes, the tsunamis and floods. Life on this world will dread your coming, and curse your names. But know now that you are needed, for without you, there would be drought, stagnation, and death. I will not guide you astray."

Let's get this going. I'm gonna pitch in +6 Destruction, +2 Seas, and +2 Nagaja to give our world seas, oceans, and weather patterns, plus my +4 Regret, shared with Virilas (though who I share it with feels like a formality). My total contribution is +14.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Virilas

The Lord of Life drew forth his cornucopia and channeled his power through it, tipping it forward to disgorge all manner of creatures and plants, from viruses and single cells up through tardigrades and plankton, every variety of sessile and motile, vertebrate and invertebrate sea life, up to mighty colossi of the deep, resembling in form the aesthetic of the serpent's servants.

As the lands came into being, he charged his Voluptines,

"Go out over the land as it forms, and sow trees, ferns and flowering plants. Unleash clouds of insects, ensure there is much to entice the things of the deep to colonise the land over time."

Looking to Jormguar's Nagaja and hearing the charge laid upon them, he granted them power to act as agents and emissaries of Despair to all that would live here, for the sorrow they would inspire as they carried out their purpose.

Aiding Jormguar's action by populating its world. +6 Life, +4 Plenty, +4 Regret, +2 Voluptines, +2 Despair as Virilas pulls out all the stops for the first mortal life in an epoch.

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars

Caseria - The Elemental Court

Seiraes posted:

"While I agree with the spirit of your pursuit, I can't help you. I already collected and reforged all that was left of my siblings, so that their duties could be upheld, and their memory honored that way. You, however, can help me." He turns to the Fire throne, and extracts from it a blazing golden deer antler, its points reminiscent of the flames that lick its surface. "My brother Valas would have liked you, always stoking at the last embers in the hope of relighting a bonfire. It's in his memory that I ask you to take his burden, as the new Lady of Fire".

Caseria cannot hide her shock. Giving her, such a small goddess, this honor? She was not worthy, but she could not turn down such a request. It would be the ultimate insult to both Seiraes, and the memory of his family. She stutters over words for a moment.

"I-I would be honored." She says.

Her sleeves dip low again as she bows. She rises again with a smile.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Seiraes

"I thank you for your assistance. If you ever need it, I can help you fully assume your new duties, but that can wait.
Now come, my Hornbearers, we have an Elemental Plane to forge. Sift through this nothingness and bring me the metal that shaped you, and I will hammer it into shape."

Using Metal(+6) and the Hornbearers(+2) to create a new Elemental Plane of Metal.

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

We are building quickly. So quickly that I begin to lose track of Creation. I must build on the success of the others, their alliances are encouraging. ~I hope they last.~

Cypax walks among the newly minted life. Their servitors take the form of insectoids as well, butterflies with photosensitive wings, that pick up images and resonances from their environment. For now, they reflect only the stars.

Set Task: Search for the Domain of Instinct amongst the first life. Send the (Final Host +2) to catalog all the new forms of life being created, with special care to codify the differences in their instinctual vs. learned behavior.

Cypax, in Their own way, pays special attention to the new plant life. There. Cypax chooses a sapling with great potential. They cultivate this seedling, helping it grow, helping it gain nourishment. It will become the Cosmic Tree, a foundation linking the planar and physical realms.

Action: Choose and Cultivate the Cosmic Tree to metaphysically link the places of creation. The fruit of the Tree itself offers risk and reward to those who eat of it. Some fruits will grant the devourer wisdom (Kowledge +6), while others produce only deadly poison (Deception +2).
  • The base of the tree is planted firmly into the first world that Virilas, Natosh and Jormgaur create.
  • Its roots reach down, dipping into the elemental planes, drawing nourishment from the earth and metals.
  • Its branches are thick enough to hold other worlds, once they are made.
  • Its twigs tickle at the heavens, just reaching and cradling the Divine Acoustics of Fabdeg's amphitheater.

It was meddlesome, yes, mapping the worlds that others created. But what choice did They have? The scar of (Infertility -2) still cut Them deep. Building upon the creations of Others was Their only choice. (+1 BP)

Barbed Tongues fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Jul 26, 2017

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011
Fabdeg - The Center

At last the Center is done. Fabdeg rests for the moment, surrounded by his creation. His creation? For never had he truly created before, only moved and changed. He stays there for a moment or an eternity, listening. No longer is there is silence in reality but the gentle song he knew from before the coming of the Titan. He glances towards the bell he had made from its skull. If it ever returns the bell will ring and the gods alerted. As he ponders he is approached by the creation of the others. They do not speak but approach him and wait. Fabdeg looks at them, puzzled. His previous lack of servants make this another first and he is unsure of what to do with, having never needed them before. But then he looks out and sees how the others are using theirs and what they are making. Struck with inspiration Fabdeg reaches into reality and finds magic strong once more. Celestial runes flare as he touches the fabric of creation and makes an alteration just so.

"Each star, each planet to have / A spirit born from the gods / To look over and also protect / To give the gift of magic / And guide to my cosmic song / Maiar fly forth, to new homes"

The Maiar go forth, one for each celestial body in existence. Around the Center circle the others, waiting for the time a new planet or star is born to go forth to. The ones remaining move in weaving complex pattern adding to the song at the Center. And Fabdeg listens for another moment or eternity.

Fabdeg changes his servants, tuning them into reality and magic, making from wellsprings/anchors of magic. He sends them forth to inhabit planets and stars as a sort of very weak Gaia using Magic +6 and Celestial Bodies +2

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Natosh

Natosh takes his hand off the flank of his servitor and moves towards the world being born. He opens a channel from the plane of elemental earth, and forces the land through, compelling the earth to do his will. He smiles as the water around the channel of erupting earth gets dark and muddy. Jumping into the world ocean, his servitors jump into the growing mud, stamping and kicking it about, and where the mud lands, continents form. Laughing at their antics, Natosh pulls out his clay and starts shaping it and the earth into valleys and mountains.

Adding land to this here world. Earth +6, Creation +4, Servitors +2, Elemental Plane of Earth +2

JamezBfod
Jun 13, 2003

there may be people who
find a blender sexy - I
humanoid model, myself
The Multiverse

Magic spreads throughout the Cosmos as planets and stars begin to form and have souls of their own. Closer to the center of Creation a new PRIME PLANE is formed by the work of three gods. Another continues their attempt to salvage the past Universe’s relics, a plane of Elemental Metal is created, and an ambitious god attempts to form a Cosmic Tree(Sapling) to tie the whole thing together.

Medrok - Some Dark Corner of Creation

Among your Unending a voice arises. “The Destroyer-Serpent ate of the Titan! Was it corrupted? Is its heart indestructible imbued with that corrupt essence? Strike! Strike him down and be sure!”

A short time later a voice rises again, “They build Elemental Planes. Five! They intend to exclude three! You must build one lest you fall behind!”

Choice!

Commit a Despicable Act! Attack Jormguar and at least render him powerless to examine his Artifact and essence. You will gain +4 to your attack to assert Domination over the destroyer as well as an Indefinite +6 to your defense.!!!

Create an Elemental Realm! Your Paranoia compels you to act to create an Elemental Realm, a fundamental building block of the Universe. You can snipe one of the unclaimed realms or create a new one wholly your own. Either way you act with a +4 to assert your Domination over the newly defined Element.

Your Reveries double your collection of old-world relics. They will continue to do so and attempt to put them together until you give them another task. Among them are various temples and shrines. They are diligent in attempting to reconstruct old patterns, some ask if there are records from which they might know how the parts originally came together.

Others bring pieces special to the old Elementals. Not solely those siblings of Seiraes but any and all who had ties to the Elements of old. Fire relics have a slight glow for you, though you cannot yet fully access that power.

Even wearing a crown imbues great power over the element, but lacking a domain proper as a deity you do not have any mechanical effect.

THE PRIME REALM

Jormguar

The Weather in this realm will always be supernaturally harsh and wet. Rain, mist, tsunamis, all sorts of terrible storms and event will blanket its surface for all time. The Seas will be treacherous, the rivers rapid, and the lakes will have their share of difficulties as well. Drought will never be a concern, though land-based life will always need sturdy shelter and be well clear of the floodplains.

It is also very dimly lit, with the stars so distant.

Virilas

Life springs eternal! Though it may be knocked down, uprooted, flooded, drowned, or just washed away life of all kinds takes to the lands and the seas. Nothing approaching sentience can form on its own given how volatile the planet is, but life finds a way in the lulls between great calamities. The seas are the primary sources of life, and in the waters the best hope of mortals as a result of natural processes.

Natosh

You and your Servitors create the continents of the plane. Your highs and lows of the land are in constant danger of being worn down by the endless assault of the storms and lapping waves. The Earth itself gets washed to the bottom of the oceans, forming an earthen core and even underwater mountains and valleys. It may take ages, a long time even by the reckoning of gods, but the water of this world will eventually bury the land.

Cooperation breeds results. You three create a grand and massive plane I tentatively dub THE PRIME REALM. Better name ideas are welcome as always. The addition of the Nagaja as permanent residents adds a HUGE oomph to the storms, though. Without counterbalance or withdrawal they will carry out their orders until all Earth is broken up and covered by water.

Seiraes - The Elemental Court

From your throne you create a plane of “metal” Elemental. Undifferentiated at first but coalescing into metals of all kinds. It ties to your Throne and your Crown, its power resonating with your own.

I guess it is like a barren version of Mirrodin. That is what I keep coming back to. Anyway you managed it and gain the use of Elemental Metal +2 tied to your control of the Elemental Plane of Metal

Cypax - Cosmic Sapling

Growing out of and beyond The Prime Realm with its roots stretching towards the new Elemental Realms and rapidly growing toward the Divine Amphitheater above the tree is still very, very young but will continue its growth now that you have begun its role. Its health will reflect that of the Multiverse and when it finally bears fruit many will be nourished by great Knowledge, and some will be poisoned by Deceit.

Not enough for what you asked, but still good enough for something that can grow into that role. Enjoy your 1 BP as well.

The Final Host seek out life to discern innate instinct from learned behavior. The sample size is currently too small for them to validate any findings but they will continue their research until they have viable, reproducible, and provable results.

Fabdeg - The Divine Amphitheater

The Maiar venture forth, seeding planets and stars throughout the Cosmos and adding to the harmony. It may not seem a great thing now, but you and yours are rapidly becoming a lynchpin of Creation. Magic spreads wide across the Cosmos.

You succeed. You lose active control of your Maiar to tie them to celestial bodies but at the same time you gain a rank to Celestial Bodies, becoming Celestial Bodies +4.

Everyone Another good round, if you gain a rank or BP or FP please note it in your character sheets. Also if you want to show off you can list places and things you made at the end of them too.

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars

Caseria thinks, her fingers trace the contours of Valas's antler. She watches Seiraes forge his own realm with a curious eye. It only reminds her of the scale of the task ahead of her. But, she gave him his word. She would keep it. Caseria just wasn't sure how. When he finishes his work Caseria smiles and rises from the step she was sitting on.

"Your work is beautiful, as ever." She says.

Caseria is still cradling the antler in her arms.

"I must confess, I'm not sure where to even start with this task. Do you have any advice or guidance?" She says.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Seiraes

Seiraes spared his new Elemental Plane a proud look, before turning to address the newly minted Lady of Fire.

"I wouldn't have put this burden upon you if I wasn't willing to assist you. A Lordship is composed of two equally important parts: controlling your element, and knowing what your element means and upholding that meaning with your every action. I can't tell you what the meaning of Fire could be, because it would be unacceptable meddling on my part, but I can use my Metal as an example: Metal is change and adaption, letting the circumstances forge you to become what's best suited to achieve your goals.
So, tell me: what is the meaning of Fire?"

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars

Caseria - The Elemental Court - 3 FP

Caseria closes her eyes as she listens to Seiraes's words. An image forms in her mind. A smile grows on her face.

"Fire is change, fire is rebirth, fire is sacrifice and transformation. Flames might burn down a forest, but the ash they leave makes for fertile soil. Impurities are burned away, leaving only what matters." She says.

Caseria's eyes open again. The antler glows softly in her arms.

"I think...I think I understand now."

Her fingers move against the points.

"I have much to do. You can join me, if you like."

Little flames grow on the surface of the antler as she drags her fingers across it. Caseria looks up, then raises a hand. Small strands of fire pulse and grow at each of her fingertips. Caseria begins to weave them like cloth. The image in her mind never wavers, and the scale of the task fills her with holy purpose. Fire grows, and she hums as it does. And as her song grows more complex each Reverie comes to her, and picks up strands itself. Soon, they are all weaving. Her fingers fall back to the surface of the antler, and she watches for a time. It was the beginning, but not the end. No, she needs to do more. She must embody those traits she wishes to see in her flames.

Her ritual knife, still ink-dark, falls from a sleeve into the palm of her hand. She pulls up the sleeve of her robe and begins carving. Her blood drips out, in black beads. When she is done, there is is a glyph on it that echoes the Antler of Valas. The key to a lock yet to be made. Caseria would have to make it here and now, while the fire was young. Her intution guides her arm to one spot in the nascent flames, a confluence of energy. She grits her teeth. The flames will change her, and she will change the flames. She takes a deep breath, and shoves her arm in.

Caseria will begin to forge The Elemental Plane of Fire using the domain of Lost Causes (+6), Hope and Faith (+4) from her banner to keep the Reveries (+2) from faltering in this task, and also take Three Flaw Points (+6) and use the power of Sacrifice (+2) to imprint herself upon it.

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

1 BP | 0 FP

Cypax stepped back from Their work, seeing it, understanding it. It is started at least. ~I can be satisfied with that.~ And yet, Cypax sought out Virilas soon after. "My talents are lacking, Lord of Life, will you help my Cultivation?" The Two exchanged whispers, Cypax nodding at the answer. They removed the blindfold from Their eyes, tying Forethought around Their wrist, placing Hindsight within the cradle. With a flick of Their arm, the God of Knowledge and Deception launched Their comet across the Prime plane, a blazing light that moved to the Tree reaching for the heavens, illuminating it for the Lord of Life's discerning eyes.

Action: Inspire (+4) the Lord of Life in hastening or manipulating the Cosmic Mangrove to more speedily grow into its place in the universe.

Barbed Tongues fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Jul 28, 2017

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Virilas

The Lord of Life looked upon the illuminated tree which had the potential to touch all of creation, and saw the potential within it. As per the soft-spoken accord, he took out his cornucopia and raised it to his lips, Out poured a clarion call of growth and splendour, an abundance of music that wrapped itself around the young tree of the cosmos and encouraged it to form in the intended manner, with life and plenty flooding it from bark to xylem, right through to the very pith at the heart. Indeed, Virilas poured out from his essence if anything a little too freely, for, hopeless romantic that he was, how could he resist the idea of a single living thing touching all of creation?

Virilas gestured up, and the branches rose ever swifter. Vitilas gestured down, and the roots sank further and faster through the substrate of reality. Lowering the cornucopia of abundance, he gave charge to his Voluptines,

"Beloved servants, I charge you, guide the roots down to the planes of the elements, those that have formed and those that will, should their lords and lady permit. Guise the branches heavenwards, so that the uttermost twigs may gently caress the divine amphitheatre above. Let there be spaces for new-formed worlds amongst the branches, as we seek to create them."

Virilas is boosting, strengthening and growing the Cosmic Mangrove to reach the potential spelled out for it by Cypax. +6 Life, +4 Plenty, +2 Voluptines, also taking 1 FP to invoke Hopeless Romantic for a +2 bonus, because he cannot get enough of the concept of a living being at the heart of everywhere.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Medrok

"No, no!" Medrok scurries around in the darkness, furiously clicking his pincers as he grabs and devours members of his retinue, munching on them as he desperately searches for the source of the mockery. "The serpent is far too powerful. No, I must create a place to stay, one that none would dare approach. A place where my power reigns supreme!" Summoning his dark artifact before him, the God of Fear quickly gathers his followers, opening a gash in reality itself, shaping it in the form of a mirror before he enters inside. Within that pocket of void and nothingness, the deity starts to gather his inner essence and madness, expanding and multiplying it before spreading along the surroundings. His dark steed starts to punch through the walls of the newly minted plane, creating holes that connect it with the minds of all living beings... And perhaps other deities as well.

Medrok will create the Nightmare Plane using Fear (+6), Paranoid Bonus (+4), the Unending (+2) and having the Night Mare (+4) link it to the collective unconscious...

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Jul 28, 2017

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Seiraes

Leaving Caseria to her meditation, Seiraes turns to the three empty thrones, calling the Hornbearers to himself.

He approaches the throne of Earth, and shapes from it a leaden moose antler, heavy and strong. "Bring this to Natosh, for it is his right as the Lord of Earth."

He then goes to the throne of Wood, and takes a coppery goat horn, patterned with a woodlike grain. "Tell Virilas that Equilibrium calls for a Sire of Wood, and that void is his to fill."

At last, he walks towards the throne of Water, and extracts a silvery gazelle horn, long and straight, with a flowing surface and a liquid appearance. "Go to Jormungar the Serpent, and tell it that its actions gained itself the title of Sovereign of Water".

His instructions given, he watches Caseria as she starts her improptu ritual for the shaping of a new Plane of Fire. He uses his limited control upon the Elements to help her keep Fire together, and summons the Crucible to assist her Change. The protean artifact, sensing the task at hand, changes itself into a pair of forge bellows, to stoke the Flame that is changing and being changed by the goddess.

Sending the Hornbearers to invest the three remaining Elemental Lords. Using Elements (+2) and the Crucible (Change (+4)) to help Caseria in her efforts.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Jormguar - PRIME PLANE

Their new world, the great tree that will be growing through it, these are good, these feel Right. Though Jormguar has only ever consumed such worlds, it knows when one is healthy, when it shows promise. There is a problem, though. It seems that without a counterbalance, its Nagaja are left unchecked, and will slowly overwhelm the plane with stormy seas. For a moment, the Serpent considers withdrawing. This is too much, there must be other ways to ensure the world does not decay-

And then things happen that Jormguar did not expect. Shadows, nightmare, seep into the dark corners of the world, and Caseria, once a minor deity at best, burns a testament to her will into her flesh. Yes, that is what is needed. Sacrifice. Even the destroyers and nightmares must be destroyed, in their own times.

"This world has its monsters, but it is still in need of mortals. Of Heroes to oppose them." Jormguar speaks to no one in particular, but loud enough for anyone listening to hear without trouble. "In time, it will have them. For now, little world, you must survive on your own strength."

-------

So, the tree of the world. Once, eons ago, such a thing was the lock that held the Serpent sealed, its thick roots trapping it deep underground. To see such a thing and not hate it, but love it, that is a strange sensation. In time, Jormguar may be called upon to curate it, to carve off parasites or devour rotting branches, but for now, it will live and grow, without the Serpent's interference.

-------

What other tasks are there that are left for the Destroyer? With nothing to consume, and the seas quite strong enough on their own... Feelings the Serpent had pushed aside return. Guilt, and an unexplainable wrongness in it being one of the few to survive. Is there nothing else to be done? Has the Serpent already fulfilled what uses it has? Has-

LupusAter posted:

At last, he walks towards the throne of Water, and extracts a silvery gazelle horn, long and straight, with a flowing surface and a liquid appearance. "Go to Jormungar the Serpent, and tell it that its actions gained itself the title of Sovereign of Water".

Purpose. It has purpose.

"What must I do?

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jul 29, 2017

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011
Fabdeg

The Maiar, now etherial, fly out to their new homes. Fabdeg waits in the Center, watching. All seems right...for now. But soon things must move, change as the song reaches its new verse.

Now free of the distraction of the static, Fabdeg turns his attention to the what the others gods had done. It seems they too are rebuilding each in their own way. While he has been busy on the grand scale of reforming the cosmos, they had been on another path. Different planes made in their images and most interesting of all, a planet. New life...New world...New beginnings... he thinks. Then they shall gaze to the heavens, see his work, and know him too. He reaches out through the cosmos and nudges it, ever so slightly, closer to its new star.

Now he stirs the cosmic dust that had been around this new stellar system. One, two, three, four, five, six balls form. Each spiral in and around the planet, still sucking in dust behind them in a trail that slowly forms into a ring anchored by six small moons. From high above Fabdeg saw them but they didn't look quite right. Where was the seventh? Where was his C? A hole forms in the ring, shoving the other small moons aside. Is that C? He can not even remember what it looks like, what it sounds like, what it is like to be so complete. But this is just...an emptiness. A dark hole pretending to be a moon.

Using Magic+6 and Celestial Bodies +4 to create a ring around the new planet/plane with moons, one for each note. Invoking Interstellar Fiddler and C, causing Fabdeg to move the planet around and create a seventh not moon. Who knows what it might be/do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Seiraes

PMush Perfect posted:

Purpose. It has purpose.

"What must I do?

Seiraes answers through the Hornbearers: "Find the meaning of Water. Uphold it. Create and claim its Elemental Plane. Help us maintain Equilibrium. This you must do to fully claim your title, then it's up to you."

• Locked thread