Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lets cleanse the planet of humans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

A goon... wrong about something?? Well I never.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Son of Rodney posted:

A goon... right about something?? Well I never.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Full Posadism Now?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Humanity was a mistake. It's nothing but trash.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
That would be nice. It would be a good opportunity to drag my "The end is nigh!" sandwich sign out storage.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
All hail SS-18 Satan may his passage cleanse the Earth

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hey remember when Russia and the USA were all "Ukraine give up your nuclear weapons and we will guarantee your sovereignty?" lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Which countries do you think would unexpectedly join in if someone launched a nuke? Israel would def glass the middle east

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
India/Pakistan

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I too am looking forward to the skin on my hands and arms to slough off in one pieces like a glove.

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

I politely disagree

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Jamaica will prevail :420:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i politely agree

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Jose posted:

Which countries do you think would unexpectedly join in if someone launched a nuke? Israel would def glass the middle east

South African nukes were intriguing for a brief period

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I want to die but only in an alien invasion or in a post civilization mad max type scenario. A solar flare knocking out infrastructure and civilization turning into Mad Max would be a positive outcome for me.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

north korea nuking themselves when their missile fell over with a bomb on would be funny

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
People always assume nuclear war requires global annihilation, but we did it before and only messed up one country for a little while. As long as they are used tactically and we don't just launch every one we have, they are still very useful but we are too scared to use them. It makes sense to not use them against people like Russia or China because they can fight back, but there's no logical reason to not use them against other countries who can't. We kill just as many civilians probably with conventional weapons. If anything, just sending one message with one nuke could probably save lives in the long run.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Jose posted:

north korea nuking themselves when their missile fell over with a bomb on would be funny

We should hack their loudspeakers and sirens to play Yakkety Sax as nuclear hellfire consumes Pyongyang

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
And we would totally get Mad Max in real life with mutants and psychic abilities.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

hell yeah apocalypse would own because naturally, I am the cool one and Id survice

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
At least we wouldn't have to hear about climate change anymore.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Bring it on

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Son of Rodney posted:

hell yeah apocalypse would own because naturally, I am the cool one and Id survice

same, except i'm not cool at all and most of civilization would die along with me

Enemy Ace
Mar 14, 2006
"We stain the sky. We fight a war in heaven."
I'd like the apocalypse to come in form of the singularity.

And the singularity with its inscrutable purpose(s) is all like: "Yeah humans, I need your atoms to build an inter-dimensional fart machine, sorry about that"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I want the missile to land directly on me turning me into mush before the fire happens

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I've been told ICBMs don't actually land before they blow up, so I don't think that's possible.

Something about detonating above ground maximizing the destructive force of the shockwave or whatever.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Finally an excuse to wear my dune buggy and leather adult diapers in public.

It'll be like Veterans Day 365 days a year.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

r u ready to WALK posted:

I've been told ICBMs don't actually land before they blow up, so I don't think that's possible.

Something about detonating above ground maximizing the destructive force of the shockwave or whatever.

What a shame

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

I forgot just how much this film taught us about the incredible strength of bones

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Talkin about

Nuclear war

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich

extra stout posted:

I forgot just how much this film taught us about the incredible strength of bones

Drink your malk it's important

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
But how will I see how the new GoT season ends?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acMqxcdxE0E

hell yeah got some uranium fever wanna feel that hot sticky radiation all over my face oh yeah

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hot take: i don't want billions of people to die. seems like it would be a bad thing.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

hot take: i don't want billions of people to die. seems like it would be a bad thing.

this post would have been better with your old name and the word filter still existing

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

2edgy4me

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

i've lost all hope.

let's just face it, nuclear annihilation is never coming. nobody is ever dropping a nuke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

• Locked thread