Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
http://abc30.com/news/18-year-old-woman-arrested-after-live-streaming-deadly-crash-near-los-banos/2244689/

quote:

FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) --
An 18-year-old Stockton woman is in jail accused of driving under the influence during a deadly crash Friday. The live Instagram recording shows Obdulia Sanchez next to a dead crash victim.

Authorities say a 14-year-old died in the crash and, in the video, she references the victim as her sister. The CHP says two minors in the back seat were not wearing seatbelts.

The CHP says Sanchez was under the influence when she rolled her car over, into a barbed wire fence and then a field. The Merced County Sheriff says 14-year-old Jacqueline Sanchez was killed in the crash near Henry Miller Road and Highway 165.

"She was in the back seat of the vehicle and allegedly unseatbelted, and upon the vehicle rolling over, it ejected her and killed her," Sheriff Vern Warnke said.

"I killed my sister, but I don't care," Obdulia said in the video. "I killed my sister. I know I'm going to prison, but I don't care. I'm sorry baby. I'm a hold it down."

To summarize: girl drives under the influence (probably meth), livestreams herself singing lovely rap and throwing gang signs while driving, rolls the car, sister dies, girl continues to livestream herself alternating between speaking to the camera and pleading with the sister to wake up while violently shaking her corpse and spilling more of her brains on the side of the road.

This version of the video is partially blurred but still :nms: so I won't embed it. I'm sure the unedited version is just a quick google search away if you're into that sort of thing.

https://youtu.be/wKy1rFauCQA

Don't drink text rap livestream and drive, kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
millenials :rolleyes:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
:rip:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Her parents probably knew she was a dangerous fuckup but didn't give a poo poo either.

Maybe more girls will wear seatbelts after hearing about the video though. Idk

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Stockton though

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I don't care either

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....
Why can't people learn to hold cameras the right way if they're going to upload. Monsters...

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

Psycho Society posted:

Her parents probably knew she was a dangerous fuckup but didn't give a poo poo either.

Hell, SHE knew she was a dangerous fuckup, in a recent Facebook post she warned followers that she is a bad driver and not to get in the car with her.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that video is intense

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Blurred my rear end, that girl is missing the top of her head holy poo poo

Edit:"if she survives" holy loving poo poo lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Psycho Society posted:

Stockton though

never heard of him

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tardcore posted:

Blurred my rear end, that girl is missing the top of her head holy poo poo

it is not blurred at all no. like a dropped watermelon. heavy

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Psycho Society posted:

Stockton though

I want to tell you 'bout the town of Stockton, Massachusetts, where this is happenin'. They got three stop signs, two police officers, and one police car, but when we got to the scene of the crime, there was five police officers and three police cars, bein' the biggest crime of the last fifty years and everybody wanted to get in a newspaper story about it.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Orkin Mang posted:

it is not blurred at all no. like a dropped watermelon. heavy

Yeah that melon was open

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
To protect the spine of a car crash victim, remember to shake and twist their cervical vertebrae as much as possible~ :methtips:

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.
She should've scooped up the pudding and put it back in the cup

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zorodius posted:

To protect the spine of a car crash victim, remember to shake and twist their cervical vertebrae as much as possible~ :methtips:

i dont think it mattered. a brow to crown split. heavy

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i cannot recommend that video enough

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Holy poo poo her reaction. Inhuman

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Psycho Society posted:

looks like marijuana intoxication to me. waiting on the lab results

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Did she yolo at any point?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Richardanator posted:

Why can't people learn to hold cameras the right way if they're going to upload. Monsters...

Instagram is made for vertical recordings so... Yeah

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I'm not complaining, that's one video I'd rather not see clear and HD

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
if she was smart she should have placed her sister's body in the driver's seat and say she was driving

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Psycho Society posted:

agreed, very inappropriate time to start making out with your sister

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
she screamed like a little girl when that car started flipping. not even gangsta. i be like "this what you rollin with gravity you little bitch come at me"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Psycho Society posted:

totally human unfortunately

we aren't too far from eating and loving our dead like monkeys

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
She clearly did care

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Another urban music star's life is cut tragically short by "ghost riding"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

Another urban music star's life is cut tragically short by "ghost riding"

she didnt gas brake dip correctly

sad

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
peackocking about ejaculating urban pentameters. preposterous

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Whatev posted:

She clearly did care

That jimmy cracked corn? :smuggo:

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

What song is she singing?

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
that video has her head straight up open, as someone said, brow to crown with nothing inside of it. I was not expecting that at all.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

That jimmy cracked corn? :smuggo:

i saw this when u said fracked. niec to see u kept ur POLITIS out of this for once. daddiio

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Chinatown posted:

she didnt gas brake dip correctly

sad

Latest Teen Craze "Whipty Dipping" Claims Another Useless, Gay Human Life

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Orkin Mang posted:

i saw this when u said fracked. niec to see u kept ur POLITIS out of this for once. daddiio

Yeah isn't it cool how fracked is a more popular word for autocorrect than cracked? No I wanted to use a different word than the one I typed. :jerkbag:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Yeah isn't it cool how fracked is a more popular word for autocorrect than cracked? No I wanted to use a different word than the one I typed. :jerkbag:

ive read a lot of posts about twin peaks saying that this time david lunch has gone too far lol

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
California central valley.

Sounds about right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zorodius posted:

One time I saw a car flip at like 2AM hardcore and go skidding all the way to the next street on it's roof and the guy inside wasn't moving, and after calling 911 had to get into a large verbal argument with these two football meatheads that wanted to try to flip the car back over. Kept it up until the cops got there and go this idiots the hell away from the car.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Jul 25, 2017

• Locked thread