Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Mooch posted:

What I want to do is I want to loving kill all the leakers and I want to get the President’s agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people.

Mooch posted:

I never lie to any man because I don’t fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid.

Mooch posted:

I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you, O.K. The Mooch showed up a week ago … This is going to get cleaned up very shortly, O.K.? Because I nailed these guys. I’ve got digital fingerprints on everything they’ve done through the F.B.I. and the loving Department of Justice.

Mooch posted:

I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock.

Mooch posted:

For 15 straight minutes, I been watching you putting your big fat fuckin' fingers into your disgusting mouth, which is filled with God knows what kind of fuckin' bacteria, and then you take the same big fat fuckin' filthy fingers and you stuff 'em back into the bowl that is there for public consumption. Now what the gently caress are you thinkin'?

Mooch posted:

I've done nothing wrong on my financial disclosures, so they're going to have to go gently caress themselves.

Mooch posted:

I never hosed anybody over in my life didn’t have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don’t break ‘em for no one. Do you understand?

Tinfoil Papercut fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Jul 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
It's funny because you compared some quotes from fictional wiseguys to the statements of Italian-American White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The Mooch is exactly what Trump's regime needs...more comic relief.

:hmbol:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Honestly this guy should have been the communications director from day one. He's the perfect match for this administration and seems incapable of saying anything that's not funny.

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
for real I like this guy already. I can't wait for his eventual breakdown and ousting. gabagool!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
He's the epitome of gabbagool

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i was sad to see spicey go but this guy is a huge improvement

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Mooch owns.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
He has the temperament of a 80's movie Wall Street guy. I love it ! Can't wait for more drama to start and to hear him being a wiseguy.

The time for pleasantries is over.

If I had trouble with the law I would want this guy as my lawyer

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

His only regret is that he had

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Boneitis

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
The Mooch is like The Fonz, only every time he makes a wild hand gesture, something in the White House inexplicably catches fire.

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
He'll be the next president.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
this guy looks and acts like ben horne from twin peeks

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Trump is fine. Mooch is fine.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Honestly this guy should have been the communications director from day one. He's the perfect match for this administration and seems incapable of saying anything that's not funny.

He's taking advantage of the opportunity and trying to cement a legacy. I miss Spicer - his first press conference was incredible when you consider it was a start of subjective truth-telling.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Captain Yossarian posted:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

He talks like someone having a manic episode, like that charlie sheen interview. People tend to make self-destructive and impulsive decisions when experiencing mania, like spending all their money or joining the Trump administration.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I never knew that I could love a white house communications director.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDVZdZMCc0w

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Spicey and the Mooch sounds like a late 70's cop drama on CBS

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

big nipples big life posted:

And he realized, he loved big moocher

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

big nipples big life posted:

i didnt think they would ever top spicer but hoo boy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

walgreenslatino posted:

It's funny because you compared some quotes from fictional wiseguys to the statements of Italian-American White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci

Scarface quote was a Cuban not a dirty i-tal

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

VikingSkull posted:

Spicey and the Mooch sounds like a late 70's cop drama on CBS

I would watch the poo poo out of Spicey and the Mooch.

The Mooch is my favorite staff member in this administration. The guy's a second row of teeth and a couple of brain cells away from being a literal shark. Put him in a room with Rahm Emmanuel and let them scream "I WILL loving CUT YOU!" at each other until one has a stroke. Put it on PPV.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Captain Yossarian posted:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Spicey and the Mooch would totally star this guy

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
On a related side note:

Whether you love, hate, or don't care about Trump: Have any of you ever been this engaged or aware of politics before?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You can't cooch the mooch.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

VikingSkull posted:

"Spicey and the Mooch" is a 70s cop drama I absolutely would watch every episode of

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

On a related side note:

Whether you love, hate, or don't care about Trump: Have any of you ever been this engaged or aware of politics before?

yes which is how I know it's been this broken for years

we just didn't have the veneer of comic relief before

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

VikingSkull posted:

yes which is how I know it's been this broken for years

we just didn't have the veneer of comic relief before

this hbo miniseries is going to be so good

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

On a related side note:

Not gonna lie if someone asks me to list all the white house communication directors I can remember the list will look like this:

-Mooch

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
My favorite part of Mooch is how he's a Harvard Law graduate but doesn't understand that financial disclosures are public and is going bugshit insane over it. But that means he's the perfect new clown for the Trump circus.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
this mooch guy looks and sounds exactly like the boneitis 80s guy from futurama

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Feminasty Slut posted:

Not gonna lie if someone asks me to list all the white house communication directors I can remember the list will look like this:

-Mooch

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
"right turn, mooch"

*mooch punches a line of bikers out of the van window*

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

VikingSkull posted:

Quoting and lolling at a VS post.. The Mooch really can bring us all together lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

My favorite part of Mooch is how he's a Harvard Law graduate but doesn't understand that financial disclosures are public and is going bugshit insane over it. But that means he's the perfect new clown for the Trump circus.

He's a loving retard AND has a Harvard degree it's fantastic.

• Locked thread