Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
Father 'killed his son, 13, after the boy found and mocked compromising photos of him eating feces from a diaper he was wearing and posing in women's clothes with makeup on'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4732528/Dad-killed-son-boy-compromising-photos.html#ixzz4oAPGuuAt

quote:

A father was allegedly led to kill his 13-year-old son after the boy found 'compromising' photos of him in diapers and eating feces.
Dylan Redwine went missing in November 2012 while on a court-ordered visit with his father, Mark, in Colorado.
The child's remains were found seven months later scattered in southwestern Colorado mountains by wild animals.
Prosecutors now say that Redwine may have killed Dylan after he was confronted about the 'disturbing' pictures.
Redwine was arrested on Saturday and indicted by a grand jury with charges of second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death after the four-and-a-half-year investigation.
Redwine has constantly denied playing a role in his son's death and at one point appeared on Dr Phil to blame his ex-wife for the child's death.

Cory Redwine, Dylan's older brother, revealed that he had seen the photos.
'I have seen the photos. It shows him wearing women's clothes and makeup and a diaper and then eating his feces from the diaper. It was disgusting. We couldn't believe it,' he told ABC7.
Dylan's mother, Elaine Hall, added that she believes her son confronted her ex-husband about the photos and was murdered for it.
'He may have said something that just didn't set well with Mark and Mark reacted in a very violent way…obviously. Dylan is no longer here,' Hall said on a February 2015 podcast.

Redwine is being held in Bellingham, Washington, on a $1million bond and is facing extradition to Colorado, the Durango Herald reported.
However, the issue of whether he will fight extradition will be decided at a later date after confusion over whether Redwine was offered his right to waive the hearing.
On Monday, the court was given an outline of the charges against him and bail was set.
In the grand jury indictment, investigators said blood was found in multiple locations in Redwine's living room, including his couch.
Cadaver dogs even found the scent of a dead body in various locations in the home and on the clothes Redwine wore the night Dylan disappeared, the indictment says.
In 2014, the cadaver dog also picked up the scent of a body in the bed of Redwine's pickup truck, according to the indictment.

Authorities also said Redwine had mentioned how investigators would have to find his son's skull before they determined how the teen died.
Dylan lived north of Colorado Springs with his mother but went to his father's home near Vallecito Reservoir northeast of Durango for a court-ordered visit in November 2012.
His dad said he returned home from doing errands to find his son had gone. The two parents subsequently blamed each other for their son's disappearance.
But in June 2013, Dylan's partial remains were found on Middle Mountain.
Hikers found his skull 1.5miles away in November 2015, according to 9News.
Investigators said Dylan's skull was found in difficult terrain that was easily accessible by a road that Redwine was very familiar with.
The skull had injuries consistent with blunt force trauma and two small markings that appeared to be tool marks from a knife, the indictment alleges.

Months after the first remains were found in 2013, Hall said she believed her ex-husband killed Dylan.
'I always have from day one, when he was missing,' she told The Pine River Times at the time.
According to the indictment, Dylan had not been getting along with his father prior to his disappearance as he watched his two parents in the midst of a bitter divorce and custody battle.
Hall told authorities that her ex-husband told her he would 'kill the kids before he let her have them', the indictment alleges.
On Wednesday, police released body camera footage of Redwine being arrested.
The video shows police approach Redwine's truck with their guns drawn, giving instructions over a loudspeaker for him to leave the truck and get down on the ground, which he did.
Then Redwine, wearing a red T-shirt and a baseball cap, can be seen in the footage lying on his stomach with his hands by his head before police handcuff him.
Later in the nine-minute video, they tell him he is being arrested in connection with a warrant for second degree murder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Lol if I got owned that hard by my son I guess I'd have to murder him too, then myself

Because to even be in that situation, you have to get owned by the universe first

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
which SA mod was this again?

crabf
May 29, 2015
If the kid had a gun this would have never happened

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Luxury Communism posted:

which SA mod was this again?

:ralp:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wait, really?

quote:

Authorities also said Redwine had mentioned how investigators would have to find his son's skull before they determined how the teen died.

i don't think this guy is very smart.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Why was he arrested a few days ago when they had murder evidence years ago

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So sad to hear. I hope the child remaining family can get some closure when this is all done. Namaste

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
He was no angel.

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Prosecutor: Tell me, Officer Trooper, is the killer here in the court room today?

Trooper: *wags tail*

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
kid could have bonded over a diaper instead of being a bully. good on dad for standing up for himself

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Yo dad, wipe that poo poo-eating grin off your face! *gets murdered*

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

quote:

Cory Redwine, Dylan's older brother (pictured) revealed that he had seen the photos. 'I have seen the photos. It shows him wearing women's clothes and makeup and a diaper and then eating his feces from the diaper. It was disgusting. We couldn't believe it,' he said

God bless this country.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I'm sad we'll never know what the killer burn was

whoablackbetty
Jan 1, 2008
blam a lamb
I have seen the photo. It's terrible. I can only imagine what that kid felt seeing his father like that. Very disturbing .

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Tim Legion, No!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
where are the pics of the dad

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

emoji posted:

his son wasn't getting any deader

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
I'm glad I don't have any kids that'll find out about my poo poo eating.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
What a lovely parent.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Brady Bunch gets darker every season

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Buccaneer posted:

Prosecutor: Tell me, Officer Trooper, is the killer here in the court room today?

Trooper: *wags tail*

*Nodding Jeremiah Johnson*

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

The White Dragon posted:

where are the pics of the dad

turn off ur monitor lol

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Poor dad, too embarrassed to just explain to his son about the turds and the bees.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I TOLD MY DAD TO EAT poo poo, AND HE DID, NOW IM DEAD OOPS

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I wanna make a ww2 era poster that says "kink shaming KILLS"

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

emoji posted:

The justice system can be terribly depressing. It's seems poorly equipped to deal with sociopaths, particularly in family court and domestic violence situations. This man murdered his son and pointed fingers at the wife and would not be surprised if the cops were fooled for a long while.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it seems like the cops found the pictures, but there is no particular reason to say that those were the reason why the guy killed his kid. might as well claim that the kid had a deadly accident while trying to juggle two knives and a brick.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The Aristocrats!

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Eat poo poo and die murder

mystery fluid
Feb 12, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zelder posted:

I wanna make a ww2 era poster that says "kink shaming KILLS"

Poop lips sink kids

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

I actually gagged, good job

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

wait, really?

i don't think this guy is very smart.

This guy is mocking the investigators because he knows they are at an impasse in terms of forensic evidence. Circumstantial evidence is powerful but courts favor what can be scientifically proven.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
uhhh

hmmmmm

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Dude definitely looks like a poo poo eater

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

is that a mole under his collar or did he forget to tuck a napkin in his shirt before dinner

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Make it so there's two of him and they just swap the poop back and forth like Lady and the Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
OTOH, how loving dumb was this kid to have a dad who looked like a poo poo eating murderer, and still mock him to his face. 0 survival instinct.

• Locked thread