Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
pre:
()    I seek external validation from the slightest twinge from the outside world
()    People or organizations are the lowest bottom feeder pieces of poo poo who conduct surveys
()    Oh let's just suck out your brain while I charge you for bandwidth 

Seriously I need to express my hateful disdain about the survey society. Unless I can monetize your sucky opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

What's this now?

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Sue Eastside posted:

pre:
()    I seek external validation from the slightest twinge from the outside world
()    People or organizations are the lowest bottom feeder pieces of poo poo who conduct surveys
()    Oh let's just suck out your brain while I charge you for bandwidth 

Seriously I need to express my hateful disdain about the survey society. Unless I can monetize your sucky opinion.

Do what I do and kill anyone who asks you any questions

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Great opinion! Would you like a FREE $100 gift card to Amazon?

It'll only take 15 minutes!

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Turn off your monitor

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Tell me how you really feel OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge