Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
*is an emotional, serious story*
*says something you think will generate applause because you, yourself watch trash tv all the time so you know how it works*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
That kid doesn't even look like me Maury lol you are loving crazy girl

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
*gives compelling and logical argument on Judge Judy but loses because you spoke out of turn*

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

"name something that you love to suck on"

"a penis"

*audience loses their minds*

hosts face: :aaa:

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I have abundant evidence that the Mayans took DMT and contacted aliens which is how they were able to build these here pyramids

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

"And that's why Trump should be chained to some stocks in public and rear end-hosed by donkeys and apes until he dies."

This witty comment and the studio audience's applause and cheering are cut by the producers before he show is broadcast.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Aug 15, 2017

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
let me tell you the deep history and expose the underground movement regarding satanic ritual abuse

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006
You got a dick with that problem!?!
You don't know me!

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
iss yo bay-bee

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
IM BLACK THAT BABY CAME OUT WHITE WHEN IT CAME OUT
*IMMEDIATELY CALLS MAURY*
(this actually happened)

*hospital people didn't explain that black babies look white(color) when they come out*

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Thin Privilege posted:

IM BLACK THAT BABY CAME OUT WHITE WHEN IT CAME OUT
*IMMEDIATELY CALLS MAURY*
(this actually happened)

*hospital people didn't explain that black babies look white(color) when they come out*

What happens if you keep them in absolute darkness?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

you ATE my SON

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
My Four Hundred Pound Son Ate My Other Son

Featuring: angry pretend drill sergeant shouting at fat kids

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

let me tell you the deep history and expose the underground movement regarding satanic ritual abuse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFVHqp4CdHQ

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Now, I love trash just as much as the next guy, but I also love our planet! That's why I'd like to encourage our viewers to see if your local municipality offers a recycling program.

Scientific studies have shown that sorting your trash to weed out recyclables yields similar benefits to religious meditation. Who knew that saving the planet could be so zen?

I know I didn't! But the Chinese did, which is why we ship most of our recyclables across the Pacific for reprocessing. Think globally, act locally!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Dr. Phil, my child is OUT OF CONTROL!

*shaky black and white footage of kid walking down the sidewalk with a scowl on her face*

Dr. Phil I've tried not disciplining my kid, not talking to my kid, and ignoring my kid. WHY DOES SHE KEEP ACTING OUT LIKE THIS???

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Dr Phils first guest rolls out onto the stage and into the couch and its really good... Everyone just generally has a good time, and then theres another show on after

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
"Lots of nice looking trash here, no wonder it's on tv"

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
My baby asks for food so I give it to him but now we are stuck in a feedback loop forever. Talk down to me Steve Wilkos!!

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax
wrong thread

murex fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Aug 15, 2017

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
"I'm Wolf Blitzer's guest and this is CNN"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"IM NOT RACIST BUT SUCK MY DICK YOU ------"

The_end
May 17, 2014
Maury, The reason i will only have sex with my girl with this light off is. I have my mentally retarded twin brother do her while i masturbate in the closet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

That's so sweet :3

• Locked thread