Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
It was from Tough Crowd but "Jim takes the shape of whatever container you pour him in."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."

Animal-Mother posted:

It was from Tough Crowd but "Jim takes the shape of whatever container you pour him in."

He looks like an albino sea turtle who accidentally swam out of his shell and washed up on the beach dead.

Also Vos looks like a jockey who stole his horses teeth.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Was it Colin who referred to Jimmy as looking like an unfinished clone?

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."

TL posted:

Was it Colin who referred to Jimmy as looking like an unfinished clone?

I know he said Ant looked like a back-alley Tunisian knife fighter

Also a Corsican pimp.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5sMDV0hnCI

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
Colin: "Jimmy looks like a sandcastle that the kids got bored playing with halfway through"

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Relationship goals, start a podcast with your partner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUBfvGdGaxY&t=310s

Didnt watch it all but they have nice chemistry

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

The news slows and people forget,
Forget about Fez Whatley

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

cookie?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Fez might be locked up, but the D-Man is just taking in the view.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
Just remembered this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMsLArefSOw

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

This is kind of a reach and it's hard to explain but I remember years and years back hearing clips someone made from O&A where they ran, specifically, only Opie's voice through this filter that made him sound cartoonishly whiney and high-pitched while everyone else's stayed the same. It's one of the funniest things I remember hearing at the time and I desperately want to hear it again but I have no idea what it was titled or even how to search it unless one of you fine folks can assist me :pray:

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

beep by grandpa posted:

This is kind of a reach and it's hard to explain but I remember years and years back hearing clips someone made from O&A where they ran, specifically, only Opie's voice through this filter that made him sound cartoonishly whiney and high-pitched while everyone else's stayed the same. It's one of the funniest things I remember hearing at the time and I desperately want to hear it again but I have no idea what it was titled or even how to search it unless one of you fine folks can assist me :pray:

Looks like they're mostly from one guy called 'high pitch tits'

As an example/sample, here's one so you don't have to trawl through the guy's work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkZBIbTDsmA

Morter fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Feb 17, 2024

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
In the "high pitched tits" video he cries about the rift between him + anthony + others but he could just say "yeah I used to be pretty annoying," like grow up you shock jock rear end nerd

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFm-T3vzUys

"drat you, God!" :argh:

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
did danny ross end up okay

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

was Danny the one that was like best buds with Anthony but then got fired for something and it was clear it was over since he was poo poo talking anthony

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."

Sankis posted:

was Danny the one that was like best buds with Anthony but then got fired for something and it was clear it was over since he was poo poo talking anthony

I remember Danny only from that bit where Patrice and Ant are riffing on him with Platton quotes. "Ya'll loved Stunt Brain"

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Platoon and Patton would be a good mashup.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

Sankis posted:

IIRC he brought a stripper to an event and had to explain himself to an executive, when he arrived in the office he sat down and put his feet up on the executive's table. He was promptly fired.

He also blew a gig with Rockstar, I don't know the specifics of that.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
I think the executive said that Danny was the most disrespectful and unprofessional employee he ever met.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Danny is probably a narcists like the rest of them.

However, he probably thought that being a cocky prick to people like the bosses was how to succeed, yet had zero talent, clout, or luck.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

T Bowl posted:

a narcists

Vos, is that you?

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Quite a Paux Fas.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Yeah derp

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Great minds think a lot.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Vichan posted:

Quite a Paux Fas.

Toin coss?

BigPoot
Jan 16, 2013

Vichan posted:

Quite a Paux Fas.
Osu!

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
It was a throwaway moment but "I sure likes free stuff" lives rent free in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjiEKmh2-zQ&t=1155s

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Adam Walsh!

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

TL posted:

Adam Walsh!

Hi John...

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

T Bowl posted:

Hi John...

Mmmmmike!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Whadda ya say, Bill?

Shedman
Apr 4, 2007

Kevyn posted:

Whadda ya say, Bill?

Draylocks

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
ice cughhdhhd

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Louie, Beans

Pontificating Ass fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Mar 24, 2024

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
How did he think that punctuation was there? :psyduck:

It's not like the usual problem of his screwed in teeth getting in the way.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Comic630

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I didn't know Twitter had a password.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014