Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
this tiny white woman sings her heart out every night and yet there aren't people willing to get on the fbi's list of violent gangs in order to emulate her look and lifestyle. there is no gathering of the enya fans with its own black market and STD lake even though this woman deserves theat and much more and its a drat shame shame on you America you deserved 9/11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT9PVd1V-QM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Maybe if she sang more about axe murdering and big fat titty bitches while doing meth she could command that kind of respect and adoration.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
http://bit.ly/2i83u5X

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
They're called wiccans and lemme tell ya if you go to one of their festivals the odds are just as good and the goods are just as odd.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

EvilJoven posted:

They're called wiccans and lemme tell ya if you go to one of their festivals the odds are just as good and the goods are just as odd.
I grew up in a Wiccan/Pagan home, and I can say definitively that Wiccans love new wave and punk.

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax

EvilJoven posted:

They even have the same love for crystals as juggalos

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

friendo posted:

They even have the same love for crystals as juggalos
This is true. Also both groups really like weed.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Enya is a singular presence in the multiverse hth

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Every time her music comes on my j/o crystals get a strange glow to them and my dog starts licking its butt. :staredog:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
What is a Juggalo anyway?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Who can say where the fuckin road goes
Where the day flows, only time BITCH

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
My HS soccer team would always do an earsplitting sing along of Only Time en route to a game.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

I grew up in a Wiccan/Pagan home, and I can say definitively that Wiccans love new wave and punk.

Was it fairly normal for a pagan home or like a super dysfunctional one? I used to hang with those circles back in the day and a lot of them were super cool and a lot of them were seriously broken people. There wasn't a lot of in between.

Also how many times a week did The Mummers Dance get piped through your house?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

EvilJoven posted:

Was it fairly normal for a pagan home or like a super dysfunctional one? I used to hang with those circles back in the day and a lot of them were super cool and a lot of them were seriously broken people. There wasn't a lot of in between.

Also how many times a week did The Mummers Dance get piped through your house?
Normal, luckily. The circle was a bunch of middle-aged moms who were friends with mine. There are some seriously hosed Pagans out there though.

My mother almost exclusively listened to new wave and 80s synth pop, so no Wiccan music.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

enya owns hard

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

they sailed away... sailed away... sailed away

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is true. Also both groups really like weed.

Let's start a Wiggalo religion. All about nature and clowns.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Enya is forever associated with car trips with my dad :unsmith:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nurge posted:

Let's start a Wiggalo religion. All about nature and clowns.
Call our big annual gathering the Merry Meet

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
No, Merry Meat :black101:

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
FAEGO FOR ALL!

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Enya sings all the elf songs in the Lord of the Rings movies

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKbdoRnmEbs

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Enya should make a album called "All Up Enya" :mmmsmug:

Tetrahedron
Jun 29, 2017

Let's Entropy
Doesn't she live in a loving castle with an army of cats? Bitch doesn't need followers. She know she cool as hell without 'em

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tetrahedron posted:

Doesn't she live in a loving castle with an army of cats? Bitch doesn't need followers. She know she cool as hell without 'em
sounds like a lot of SA posters actually

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax
Speaking of the clown, this https://twitter.com/metalsucks/status/897159850731417600 is going to be the best shitshow political clash of 2017

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Justice was an ok stand I guess.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smashurbanipal posted:

My HS soccer team would always do an earsplitting sing along of Only Time en route to a game.

must be nice being white

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Fauxtool posted:

must be nice being white

• Locked thread