Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Thread for people like me who work in private equity so we can talk about our lives and stuff. Right now I'm working on a bunch of stuff like buying companies and stuff. haha. It's loving cool as hall hell. What about you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
hmmm no thanks i'm not in the market for any debt today

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
Working on acquiring another company. Taking all the cash, then getting loans out under the companies name, taking all the cash, blaming the employees for not being productive enough, firing them, selling the assets and taking the last of the cash. The company will exist as a folder on my shelf for tax write off purposes. How was your Friday?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Buying a broke company and draining the employees 401k account myself. They were such good savers.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
How do I get into private equity

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

mobby_6kl posted:

This course and the related courses might help.
https://www.edx.org/professional-certificate/mergers-acquisitions-ma

Alternatively if you know rich people that invest tens of millions of dollars in each project they could probably direct you to those already in private equity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mobby_6kl posted:

Very carefully 😂

• Locked thread