Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feller
Jul 5, 2006

knows exactly what's he doing okay???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
:yikes:

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

marco rubio looks like a rave twink

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
http://i.imgur.com/H0H92t3.mp4

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's a perfectly understandable reaction for anyone if ted cruz tries to touch you

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Proving that he had memorized words written by someone else, he even made the exact same grammatical error twice. Either we need to "dispel the notion" or we need to "dispense with the notion." We don't "dispel with" notions.

Public speakers fumble over their words all the time. But if they're using their own words, they don't keep making the same unusual grammatical mistake. That's the smoking gun of Rubio's party trick of passionately delivering someone else's speech.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

This notion that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing is just not true. He knows exactly what he’s doing

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

is this where I pick up my pumpkin spice latte?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Senor Dog posted:

This notion that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing is just not true. He knows exactly what he’s doing

those tight pants? he knows exactly what he's doing to me, the little slut.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
It’s “dispel with” because Little Marco is an idiot

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Senor Dog posted:

he's not being president

what the gently caress are you talking about

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Senor Dog posted:

This notion that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing is just not true.

Senor Dog posted:

He knows exactly what he’s doing

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
that thing is begging to be photoshopped into a dildo

ItsNotAGirlName
Jan 9, 2011

gary oldmans diary posted:

that thing is begging to be photoshopped into a dildo

You wanna watch the man suck a rubber dick that's on you don't include us in your weird poo poo

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
:ughh:

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
I liked Rubio, he was like a better version of Jeb!

But there's no coming back once Christie takes that big of a dump on you.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMgSaAPwjDE

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
lol remember when Lil Marco decided to become a stand up comedian and talk about Trump having small hands and then to open the debate Trump said he had a big dick and then Marco Rubio's presidential aspirations evaporated before his eyes?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Please crap

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Remember when Jeb replied to that guy late at night that emailed him asking him about Texas Football and then emailed him after to say that it was a sad thing to do yes lol

Jeb would have gotten us invaded by loving Canada somehow when Trudeau played a trick on him.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Trump.mp4 posted:

lol remember when Lil Marco decided to become a stand up comedian and talk about Trump having small hands and then to open the debate Trump said he had a big dick and then Marco Rubio's presidential aspirations evaporated before his eyes?

I think anyone who believes that Barack Obama isn’t doing what he’s doing on purpose doesn’t understand what we’re dealing with here. Okay?

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Senor Dog posted:

I think anyone who believes that Barack Obama isn’t doing what he’s doing on purpose doesn’t understand what we’re dealing with here. Okay?

He knows exactly what he is doing you fool too bad Rubio the Robot bugged out before revealing exactly how!

Svdl
May 9, 2006

Around the world
I have this notion that barack obama doesn't know what he's doing, am I wrong?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I wish Obama would stop causing all this insanity!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The 2016 republican primaries is the best entertainment I've ever had and no other media can compete. Didn't really care for the sequel: 2016 General Election though.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

lol

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

whats he doing

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

stealing a kiss from a little girl

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

looking forward to 8 years of obama........bitch

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Dicky B posted:

whats he doing

Zodiac gonna zodiac

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

barack the islamic shock superallah hussein goldman sachs obama

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
THere should be a sport where midget people are tied to the backs of large retards and they are put into an empty diving pool sprayed down with ghost pepper sauce and made to fight.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Senor Dog posted:

I agree. I think he should keep doing it, what do you think?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

big nipples big life posted:

I agree. I think he should keep doing it, what do you think?

Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the party of family values

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I feel like people aren't dispelled of the notion that barack obama doesn't know what he's doing.

He knows exactly what he's doing!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

What it is that he's doing is so exact, that he must know that he's doing it. There can be no other explanation.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I read this thread and I'm retarded now thanks obumba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Dicky B posted:

whats he doing
what he thinks is ok to do even in public and her reaction really looks like a sign of further sexual abuse to me. not beatings though because she isnt afraid to physically resist

you kinda of dont even notice the 2nd little girl coming out of the van. how many little girls were in that panel van?

• Locked thread