Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Never Forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iota subscript
Oct 26, 2010

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - ONE SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE
Eh?

Corn Burst
Jun 18, 2004

Blammo!
The 21st is also Earth Wind and Fire day.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
When?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
What day is that again?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I forgot why I clicked this thread. :(

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Who are you people?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I can't wait for Christmas!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Really? Guess I forgot.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
September 21st is also World Alzheimer's Day

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Really? I guess I forgot.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Spazzle posted:

Never Forget

Excuse me, do you know 'Spazzle'? He's this adorable young man, I wish I had a picture of him so I could show you.

...You ARE Spazzle? Haha don't be silly, Spazzle is just a young'un! *goes back to staring out the window, having forgotten you are even there*

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Alzheimers is great because you can hide your own easter eggs and wrap your own Cristmas presents.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAjE1e8FG18

Altair Knight
Jun 1, 2006

And the day of the Oregon solar eclipse mass blood sacrifice goes into full fruition.

http://www.ktvz.com/news/oregon-governor-signs-abortion-reproductive-health-expansion/605297236

Kate Brown is not just sterotype. Kind of like the eradication of down-syndrome children in Iceland... or actual Nazis, or maybe a witch? vOv

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIfjcHn9JYw

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

that is my birthday, and I will be hanging out with Bruce Campbell. won't remember this

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
COULD YOU SPEAK UP OP>!>!

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

*starts stripping naked while sobbing uncontrollably*

*swings at anybody who tries to stop me*

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I took my baby to the hospital because he wouldn't stop crying, but that didn't help. So then I just started spanking him until he quieted down. :)

*hasn't been outside in 5 years, baby is actually a teddy bear*

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I'm trying to find my parents, have you seen them? They're supposed to be here to take me home! I want my parents!

HELLO! HELP! ANYBODY! I NEED MY PARENTS TO COME TAKE ME HOME! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Where is this?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Hi, just calling to let you know that a friend of mine called the other day. I missed his name but he said he was an old friend and I recognized his voice- no, really! And he was very polite, said he needed to borrow some money. Since we're friends and all I gave it to him. :)

What? It was only 500 dollars. He said he'd pay me back by next week.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Reminds me of this call I got last week from a man with a funny accent- you know how they have those -who asked for my credit card details. Apparently he was from the IRS and my husband- god rest his soul -had some overdue payments before he passed. Good thing I took over the bank account after he left us! And you said I needed to go to an assisted care facility, pfah! :)

SuperSlacker
Mar 11, 2007

IS THIS THE SITE FOR THE DOCTOR?! I NEED TO FIND THE DOCTOR THANK YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL998ajnjN4

*inside of head sounds and feels like this at all times, desperately and absent mindedly searching for car keys that haven't existed for 15 years*

*to go to a place that was bought by somebody else 10 years ago*

*to see young family members who grew up 5 years ago*

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Totally missed opportunity to use the "We Forgot" thread tag.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Alzheimer's is a very sad disease. My dad has it. He has slowly receded over the past decade. It started with losing a few words. He would be able to explain step-by-step how to fly a helicopter, but could not remember the word "helicopter". The loss has slowly increased to the point where he no longer knows who I am. He doesn't even know his wife any more. She is "the woman" and he still knows that she is important, but does not know why. It will eventually kill him. The most likely route is that he will forget how to swallow (even autonomic activities can be forgotten). At that time we will either have to decide to provide him with intravenous feeding until he forgets how to breathe, or give him fluids until he eventually starves to death.

Alzheimer's is a terrible, terrible disease.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Yeah it is! My great grandma had alzheimer's and it was horrible to watch! My posts itt are non-fiction! Hence why I am using this thread to make people sad instead of posting "who? xD"

Altair Knight
Jun 1, 2006

Oh poo poo she is a Nazi. Impeccable timing. Kate Brown has the genocide in full swing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Is ironknuckle still kicking?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Leave me out on the mountain

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i hope someone punished alzheimer for what he unleashed

he even looks evil

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alois_Alzheimer posted:

The lecturer that followed Alzheimer was to speak on the topic of "compulsive masturbation", which the audience was so eagerly awaiting that they sent Alzheimer away

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

gary oldmans diary posted:

i hope someone punished alzheimer for what he unleashed

he even looks evil

Looks like the love child of Teddy Roosevelt and Gandhi.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Do we need to have a day for everything?

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
I hope a giant steps on some people.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Couldn't remember if they had already masturbated due to Alzheimer's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Count Freebasie posted:

Looks like the love child of Teddy Roosevelt and Gandhi.
whoa

• Locked thread