Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

LET'S FUẞ SOME loving BALLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

what's going on in the Bayern block, I'm out of the loop

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

will never not lol at Bayern fans complaining about the DFB

it's as if HSV fans complained about the existence of the relegation

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

lol making them stand in the rain an extra minute just because Ribery is a little bitch

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

this is cool and good, unironically

(lol of course Bayern get the first video peno in history)

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

Uh, since when has Bundesliga done video review?

since today

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

OK so typically, clubs are insured against player injuries (as in, they pay a premium so that an insurance will cover the damages). Does that insurance cover idiocy like Müller wrecking himself because lol either way

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Alt+F4 this season and start a new one imo

*e Europa games were added to the kicktipp, go hogwild

Katana Gomai fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Sep 10, 2017

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

lmaoooo did anyone pick Bayern in the Kicktipp?

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

elbkaida posted:

Wow Köln is having a terrible season. 2 goals in 8 games is pretty bad, does the media in Köln already call for Stögers head or how many more games do they have to lose?

It's kind of consistent with the rest of the german clubs though, this season everyone is just terrible in Europe...

Nah even Express/Bild know that der FC had an insane run last season and Stöger can do no wrong. Last night's loss was tough, they definitely didn't need to lose that game so there's even some cautious optimism here and there. I agree with all of that, Köln under Stöger has produced some amazing results in the last few years, they'd be insane to sack him over loving up their first international season in 25 years. They're gonna be fine in the Bundesliga, too, it's just growing pains.

Lol at 0 points for Germany this week though. Tja.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Smirr posted:

I love how the early stages of the DFB-Pokal in the kicktipp are just one big points pinata, and the only losing move is not to play, Pand

esp since I hosed up this time and didn't use 90-minute results. woops

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Smirr posted:

Wait, don't we always do n.E.?

regular time usually, because otherwise there's no draws and that's even more point-pinata than it already is

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

FC just got phwoard

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

shartmund

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

yase

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Healbot posted:

I keep hearing Stöger will follow him up and doing a :woop:

The latter Peter ain't half bad.

still not the best Peter

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

the Bayernest goal

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

elbkaida posted:

Think this is the season for HSV to go down for reals.
agreed.

elbkaida posted:

Sad times.
strongly disagreed.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Healbot posted:

That playoff spot is looking competitive.

appropriate reaction by Kaiserslautern there

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Gomezbutton glowing red hot

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

of course.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

It's not a miracle if it keeps happening year after year

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Bayern losing is good, Bayern losing because the refs hosed them is even better. Unfortunately they had to lose to Frankfurt, who are also cunts so idk where to stand on this

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

gently caress it, let's Weltmeisterschaft

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Löw out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

hopterque posted:

The 2. Liga started today

oh yeah that's the stuff

• Locked thread