Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
Dunno what you guys are on about with your "first game" stuff. 60 won their sixth match of the season yesterday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
Just lol @ Müller hurting himself after his goal.

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!

Dunban posted:

It was especially funny because it was a needlessly fancy celebration

Torn ACL! Six months at least. I just can't...

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
I want them to throw a shitload of money at Hoffenheim and Nagelsmann and have him start immediately. Shitstorm, yeah...but why the hell not.

It'll be Tuchel, though.

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
How was that Vidal tackle not a red by definition? Also...why is Tolisso allowed to just kick people and not even get one yellow let alone be sent off?

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!

Nah, man you can't pull that poo poo. I'm super happy about where we're at right now. Having the time of my soccerfan life :)

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
Of course not! What are we? Professionals?

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!

Yes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
Same!

• Locked thread