Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

yep, its that time o day again. lunchtime! me? im just sitting by myself, browsing the pos on my work rig. just eating some snacks from the break room today, tryin to save a coupla bucks. postin with my pals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
lunch ended 3 hours ago

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

im alrady home from work

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

i left work almost two hours ago but im at lunch rn (drinking)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
its sat miorning lying in and soon take son to rugby

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
i ate a caesar salad back when it was lunchtime

very needs suiting

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
you can see lunchtime in the forums if you never stop posting :f5:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I went to lunch and now I'm literally shitposting

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
💩 ✉️👌

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

its friday so the crew went down to red robin for some mediocre burgers and a beer. Its not great but its right on the water so thats cool

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

i work from home so i popped down to the fish market and got a fuckin dank lobster roll

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

i work from home so i popped down to the fish market and got a fuckin dank lobster roll

i love lobster rolls

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

they're shutting down the office cafeteria because it's not profitable enough

this is fuckin bullshit

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Rex-Goliath posted:

this is fuckin bullshit

:sever: immediately

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Rex-Goliath posted:

this is fuckin bullshit

suggest your company subsidize some blue apron boxes and crowd source cooking gourmet meals from the employees

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

yeah i'll have the turkey burger? whole grain bun, yeah. yeah and chips. actually, you know what? let's get crazy. gonna have the tots today. thanks

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i went to asian supermarket and got a packet of noodles and i don't know flavour they were but it said "warning:" and then continued to warn me in a south east asian language about something

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that was my lunch

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Good news guys I went ahead and scheduled a lunch meeting. Jimmy Johns!

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

We talked about work so we can expense it right guys lol!

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Devonaut posted:

We talked about work so we can expense it right guys lol!

my boss expenses our lunch anytime were both in the office :xd:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

it's 915 pm and I usually work through my breaks

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

echinopsis posted:

i went to asian supermarket and got a packet of noodles and i don't know flavour they were but it said "warning:" and then continued to warn me in a south east asian language about something

as an adult I feel obscurely uncomfortable when I make a pack of ramen as a snack/meal, even though I put in some chopped chicken, peas, spices etc - this is food you eat as a broke student who doesn't know any better :o:

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
yeah every time i'm sucking cock i think the same thing

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

The Management posted:

I went to lunch and now I'm literally shitposting

eat less fiber

wide stance posted:

Good news guys I went ahead and scheduled a lunch meeting. Jimmy Johns!

:shepicide:

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
Eating at the office cafeteria. Oh, what will they think of next? Hmm, fish fry sandwich, you say?

These avocados must be subsidized I mean really they give me such a large helping.

You artificially inflate the price of cookies and subsidize the salad bar? Haha, nice try!

What, you close at 3PM?

This free coffee is not as good as it used to be :mad:

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
my workplace cafeterias aren't anything special but they're fine and one has 24 hr kiosks for prepackaged items

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

I work downtown so theoretically we could go to any number of nice restaurants but instead we go to the same 3 or 4 lovely chains

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

lol if you eat

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
don't give the kkkapitalist machine free labor by working through your lunch break, moo cow

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

they don't I leave work 1.5 hours early screw wasting time eating for an entire hour and an half

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i often work "sole charge" coz there is this hosed up law where a dispensary isn't legally allowed to be "open" without a pharmacist in the building so if i'm the only pharmacist (often) then i can't leave at all. i get a lunch break but am payed for it, but am expected to drop my fried chicken if someone needs something

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

if you had lunch, then who would be there to put pills from the big bottle into the little bottle? :smugmrgw:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

if you had lunch, then who would be there to put pills from the big bottle into the little bottle? :smugmrgw:

pram
Jun 10, 2001
hes like a drug priest, only he has the credentials to bless the filling of the bottle. not the non ordained lay druggists

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
literally true. the technicians (alter boys) actually transfer the tablets from the big bottle into the smaller bottle, I just bless it before it leaves the dispensary

havent heard a peep
May 29, 2003

When Steve Jobs died it wasn't the first job I'd lost that week.
I've been drunk since 10pm central yesterday. Woooooo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you are living in heaven on earth

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

echinopsis posted:

i often work "sole charge" coz there is this hosed up law where a dispensary isn't legally allowed to be "open" without a pharmacist in the building so if i'm the only pharmacist (often) then i can't leave at all. i get a lunch break but am payed for it, but am expected to drop my fried chicken if someone needs something

echi sitting at the pharmacy desk like miles o'brien waiting for something to happen but nothing ever does and also he's grumpy cause he hasn't had lunch yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

let the man have his chicken

• Locked thread