Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Hello.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

A good group in here :sun:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

rest in pieces opop

ripop

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

It begins. :sun:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

the applebees in my town is absolute garbage, everything is dry and awful

so ya i agree applebees should die. maybe then we can get a tgi fridays or something not poo poo

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

hell, i'm an italian food snob but i'd even take olive garden

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

crickets chirping

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

Anyone else getting scum vibes from nutsack Rangoon? Maybe it's just me. Vector_to is definitely town though.

Yeah that immediate "no they're town" snipe feels a bit scum

Not that there's anything else to go off of, but that's true of the whole game atm

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i mean it's been like, a day since game start after all

more than a day even

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

that sure is a bad joke vote after jokephase's end

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

so my weekend has been unexpectedly busy

i'll try to post some after the mafia fantasy football draft + tomorrow

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I don't think that's an accurate assumption at all, good town will want to look towny because them being cuddled is a detriment to town overall since it makes the scum wincon easier to achieve

Also the "clearly you care about how you look but i don't care how I look" is basically saying "look at me i am so town right now" which tbh makes your entire argument hypocritical

y'know who are huge hypocrites? scum

##vote Kasumeat

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

wheredashimapansat posted:

It is a serious vote.

But if it was a random/joke vote. The premise of your statement presumes that everyone is on the same page. The aforementioned "jokephase" You should take it to be a state of a players mind and not a state of the game as the game of mafia is highly volatile. I'm not sure I am willing to believe your post. It sounds like you wanted to say more or deleted something you were going to say or at least that is what the syntax suggests to me. Care to share or am I as wrong as the democrats who voted hillary?

in other news this post is real bad

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Kasumeat posted:

And @trombone, same question I asked Hal: why do you TR jfisk?

Pretty much the same as Hal - I've seen Taste play like this and be town a ton of times

also I'm trapped at a fundraiser at a bar with poo poo music for the next couple hours send help, or at least better music

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

What does TR mean? Thanks

I assume town read

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

yuming posted:

Chic, I want to understand this case better but it just seems like a gotcha.

"Good town want to look town / Taste cares about how he looks / I don't care about how I look >> hypocrite = scum"

???

I think kasu's vote for Fisk is fair god I didn't even know Fisk was Taste so I was thinking "okay tell me more." Like I'm p sure I have had the same reaction to Taste before.

I'm saying that, by saying "I don't give a gently caress about looking town" after him making the point that town don't care about looking town, is basically a "look at me I am so townie" post, which always makes me feel scummy

also I work 7 days a week so my posting is gonna be sporadic and random sorry if you dont like that i guess

in non-game-related news i got creeped on and left, the arts council is not worth creepy older men

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Hi, I've either been at work or playing mario xcom for the past few days god bless, but i'm on lunch break now so i'm gonna bang our some quick thoughts now that i'm here and kind of caught up

I remembered about this game now though

Yuming have you ever thought I was town in any game, ever

How is Jedit not lynched yet with a watcher claim? Jedit's claim feels like a pretty clear scramble, ffs guys. Yes it's a weird role that sounds plausible and would only buy him a day, but a day means another (possibly janitored) night kill and even a potential mislynch on town would throw the game very much in scum's favor

Like, it was written out as a flip, guys. I've never seen an (x) has vanished! look like even a janitored flip before, and maybe that's just how Opop does it but it feels fishy inside

##vote Jedit

this is the safest course of action imo

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

that was kind of stream of consciousness and isn't terribly coherent now that i read back over it but my point is essentially that if Jedit is scum Janitor, which I think he is, he can do enough in one night to throw off the game enough that I think it's worth the risk today even if he is telling the truth about his role, which I think he isn't

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

The fact that nutsack obviously believes he died and isn't just removed from the game temporarily is really the nail in the coffin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

bleh i really thought he was scum janitor

I'll take 3p though, better than town. Watcher claim verified either way

• Locked thread