Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wheredashimapansat
Oct 14, 2016
In

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheredashimapansat
Oct 14, 2016
@mod I can be emailed or discorded. It is on my profile.

wheredashimapansat
Oct 14, 2016

Chic Trombone posted:

hell, i'm an italian food snob but i'd even take olive garden

##VOTE: Chic Trombone

fake and mafia.

wheredashimapansat
Oct 14, 2016
blarfingar

##VOTE: Chic Trombone

wheredashimapansat
Oct 14, 2016

Chic Trombone posted:

that sure is a bad joke vote after jokephase's end

It is a serious vote.

But if it was a random/joke vote. The premise of your statement presumes that everyone is on the same page. The aforementioned "jokephase" You should take it to be a state of a players mind and not a state of the game as the game of mafia is highly volatile. I'm not sure I am willing to believe your post. It sounds like you wanted to say more or deleted something you were going to say or at least that is what the syntax suggests to me. Care to share or am I as wrong as the democrats who voted hillary?

wheredashimapansat
Oct 14, 2016
Lmao

wheredashimapansat
Oct 14, 2016

b-minus1 posted:

you have made four posts in this game. care to contribute anything else?

##Vote: b-minus1

:)

wheredashimapansat
Oct 14, 2016

Chic Trombone posted:

bleh i really thought he was scum janitor

I'll take 3p though, better than town. Watcher claim verified either way

Like you came up with the whole theory on your own? Lmao.

Vote chic trombone also who says bleh to a third party kill? Fruedian slip?

wheredashimapansat
Oct 14, 2016

Kasumeat posted:

Somebody mentioned that Yuming is nice. Can somebody confirm that? I'm a little spooked by how hard s/he is buddying me. S/he mentioned that I'm fun to play with, but I don't recall ever playing together. Have we, Yuming?

It's basically 50/50 as to whether he made the kill or was the target, and either one of those would stop the second kill. However, there are also several other less likely possibilities, such as doctor, jailer, etc. Which can all block the kill, but if the kill was blocked for that reason, it tips it in favour of him being town just because there are more town. So 40% is an approximation based on those possibilities.

Too much theory talk

Too much obsession with a claim

Too childish to move on unless answered

Not enough hunting scum.

This is where I would normally vote you but you walk the line of believing your own nonsense. So...

wheredashimapansat
Oct 14, 2016

Jamuraan posted:

It's night time, no voting

Oh great.

wheredashimapansat
Oct 14, 2016

b-minus1 posted:

Welcome back Where. What is your role?

Jesus. Someone needs to put you out of my misery. Yes that is my role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheredashimapansat
Oct 14, 2016

Kasumeat posted:

You're pushing me because I was responding to a request for clarification. You're not even paying attention to the game, literally all you did was look for the wordiest post made lately and decide to call it out.

I don't see how my criticism is unfair. I don't see you calling it untrue. I just see 'why me' type of post.

• Locked thread