Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Sign me up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Poque posted:

Especially without loser Keane

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Nutsack Rangoon posted:

requesting me, hal, yuming maf team thanks opop

also change your name back

ez win

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Hello this is town Jamuraan reporting in for duty.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

yuming posted:

I live walking distance from an abandoned Applebees, and when I noticed it was closed I was like "oh sweet!"

Die Applebees.

Hey I know this new place down the street, you've probably never heard of it, it's like Korean-Ethiopian fusion, I could pick you up in my little two-seater.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Perpetuating garbage talk is scummy.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

PMush Perfect posted:

Calling someone scummy is scummy. :smugbert:

##vote PMush

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I think it makes you double scum

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Elaborate please.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I'm lurking because I'm too sad to post.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I hate everyone and everything.

Except yuming.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Taste how are you always a D1 lynch candidate?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jonathan Fisk posted:

My vote was a honeypot. I didn't like Kasumeat's Mafia dadding and wanted to see how he'd respond to pressure. He responded poorly.

I haven't liked any of Kasumeat's posting this entire game, but I don't know why. It might just his style, but it could be because he's scum. It reeks.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

B-minus, Yuming and Hal are my scum reads.

##vote b-minus

I'll type up case when I'm not on mobile

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

##vote vector

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

b-minus1 posted:

That really sucks.

You are scum. I haven't been home, sorry I didn't drop my case. It's mostly gut based on D1 patterns. I'll explain later when I can get quotes easily.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I like the idea of waiting to test Jedit's claim, but now I'm suspicious of the watcher. Also I think voting wheredashimapansat is a mistake.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Also for the record, I typed wheredashimapansat's name out by memory.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Now my phone has it stored in the memory though.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

PMush Perfect posted:

Why?

Care to elaborate?

Verifiable claim if Nutsack comes back. Not sure why Jedit didn't claim it at first but if he comes back and is alive then I don't see it being a scum ability.

Also I think Whereda is town, and since it's unconfirmed mason, instead of mod-confirmed, I believe that's done to keep it from being too powerful.
It's rare that it's unconfirmed masons with 1 scum, 1 town. That's my opinion at least. I think it's likely both unconfirmed masons are town.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kasumeat posted:

And FFS we are not killing Jedit today. It's very early the game, we have the luxury of several days left, let's make use of them.

this fo sho

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jedit posted:

Don't be dense. Why should I claim? If nobody had died last night would you expect a Doc to say "that was me, I stopped that NK because I'm a Doc"?

That's a terrible argument to make. You know you targeted Nutsack, and you know your ability will remove him from the game.
It makes sense you would claim. You stopped a night kill. You should be proud.
But instead you're hiding it, which makes me question your claim.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Is your PR optional?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I've already full claimed. I can't conceive what else you're demanding from me

I just figured this is a schtick.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Hal Incandenza posted:

What is the case on Jfisk? His insistence that not voting Jedit is dumb? That seems to be shared by yuming so I dunno what the difference is there

Yuming is nice and Taste is a huge jerk

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

b-minus1 posted:

The biggest concern I have right now is that this game has a town mason and a scum mason.

Why are you saying this is fact?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Fine I'll hammer again.
##vote Jedit

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

wheredashimapansat posted:

Like you came up with the whole theory on your own? Lmao.

Vote chic trombone also who says bleh to a third party kill? Fruedian slip?

It's night time, no voting

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

If we put Whereda and Taste together, they might form the intelligence of one real Human Being.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jonathan Fisk posted:

True, but at that point we'd euthanize you

Do me a favor, please.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jonathan Fisk posted:

True, but at that point we'd euthanize you

Also this is obviously a scum claim

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

b-minus1 posted:

so... when does d3 begin?

As soon as you submit your night kill

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

yuming posted:

My take on the Jedit situation is that scum would be more likely to "believe" his claim than your average SA town player.

Does that make me an above average town player if I didn't believe him but I wanted to see how it played out? I hammered him on the fear that by buying time, he would actually get off a delayed kill or something, so it was ultimately better to lynch him.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

##vote wheredashimapansat
Upholding my responsibility as the axe man of this game.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Millennials and their Apathy

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I'm definitely town, I'm just lazy AF this game sorry

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I think Lupus is scum watcher. My role leads me to believe this game is heavily focused around the mechanic of being watched/tracked, etc.

It would make sense that scum would out N1 watch because it incriminated someone who was "scummy" and just happened to be 3rd party.

##vote Lupus

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

b-minus1 posted:

Scum Lupus could have pretended to watch scum yuming. Could it really be that simple?

Occam's Razor says yes

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

PMush Perfect posted:

I guess this proves Yuming's town? I don't think scum would be ballsy enough to put one of their own at -1 in MyLo.

What about me or B-minus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

##vote Yuming
I really don't like the recent "yay town, yay jam, yay bminus" buddying, plus I trust America.

• Locked thread