Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Unbelievably Fat Man posted:

It happens to coincide with another of these autism Nazi rallies and Juggalos aren't afraid of a fight.

Also, Juggalos are about as working class as can be done, exactly who we naturally protect and ally ourselves with.

so naturally they know nothing about your brave protection and patronage lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

What surprises me is that nazis manage to look more inbred than juggalos

How did that happen

superior breeding techniques

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

The Skeleton King posted:

I still don't think people understand what fascism is. I think they're confusing it with racism. I'm also pretty sure that Trump is more of a racist pro-business conservative and a loving moron than a fascist.

i agree. stalin was extremely fascist, for example, as well as USSR in general for most of its history

• Locked thread