Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Voltraine
Feb 8, 2017

by Smythe
I'm not talking about your first boner, I'm talking about the first time you got ragingly, loin-scaldingly going. Did your own power frighten you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
the episode of gargoyles where eliza is wearing a shirt where you can see her midriff

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

no one is going to touch your boner, op

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

christina ricci

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I guess it was probably the first time I saw real desire in a woman's eyes. So I guess I actually had sex before I ever got insanely horny cause that wasn't the first woman I ever slept with that first looked at me like that.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Bookmarking this thread so I can come back to tell you when it happens

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Although it may have been winona

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I have never been horny. What's it like?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pawn 17 posted:

I have never been horny. What's it like?

Dick gets hard, brain gets soft

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Kim Catrall in Mannequin. The kick rear end song by Jefferson Starship was just a bonus

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The first set of titties I remember is from the movie boys don't cry

Hmm no it couldn't have been that, hold

Ok it was just one of the guys

Blue Train fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Aug 20, 2017

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I feel like everyone else in the thread is answering a different question.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Blue Train posted:

Although it may have been winona

Ryder or Judd?

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

I found our hot ex-mossad israeli au pair's copy of the pamela and tommy lee sex tape left in the vcr. The family room vcr at that. Miss ya, Shadmit.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cosmik Slop posted:

Ryder or Judd?

Ryder, obv

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Crash_N_Burn posted:

I found our hot ex-mossad israeli au pair's copy of the pamela and tommy lee sex tape left in the vcr. The family room vcr at that. Miss ya, Shadmit.

The family that jacks each other backs each other

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Blue Train posted:

The first set of titties I remember is from the movie boys don't cry

Hmm no it couldn't have been that, hold

Ok it was just one of the guys
Sexual awokening.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Blue Train posted:

The family that jacks each other backs each other

Ya know I never considered it seriously but my old man had to be banging some of our au pairs. He bought em lingerie for christmas that was so "adult" that we werent even allowed to see it. I specifically remember it because she went bright red blushing and yelled "sexy santa!" when she looked in the box. Ah, childhood memories

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I can't remember back that far, drat.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

My brains so hosed up that every time is like the first time.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sexual awokening.

Lol

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Ya know I never considered it seriously but my old man had to be banging some of our au pairs. He bought em lingerie for christmas that was so "adult" that we werent even allowed to see it. I specifically remember it because she went bright red blushing and yelled "sexy santa!" when she looked in the box. Ah, childhood memories

Yea, definitely

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I think sigourney weaver made me insanely horny in ghostbusters 2 when she was taking off her clothes to get in the bath.

looking at it now it's not really sexy at all, in fact the whole scene is kinda scary.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Crash_N_Burn posted:

That's cool that your dad was having an adulterous relationship with women he had power over. Seems like a good guy

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

when a girl touched my donger for the first time

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Frog Act posted:

when a girl touched my donger for the first time

liar that never happened

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Percelus posted:

liar that never happened

no its true. head and shaft and everything. hands and stuff

october 2007 was a good month for me

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

cda posted:

That's cool that your dad was having an adulterous relationship with women he had power over. Seems like a good guy

Hey, at least he had the guts to Shadmit it

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I remember getting horny when I was like 4 or so. I thought girls had dicks as well and tried to get some neighborhood girl to use fish tank clear tubing to connect our peeholes and pee into eachothers dicks.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

cda posted:

It does seem greasy. The only thing I can say in his defense is that he was single when we had au pairs, so no adultery

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Catalina from Space Cases (young Jewel Staite) was my first tv crush

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
The fisting scene in caligula

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I was watching some movie called Psycho. It was ok. Some old black and white thing. Anyway, there's this part where this lady is taking a shower and she gets stabbed to death by some dude. That was what did it for me.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Probably the time I got beat by a busty nun

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
The first time I watched Transformers as a kid and saw Megatron.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
IDK it might have been Topanga.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Blue Train posted:

Dick gets hard, brain gets soft

I prefer to operate with a hard brain and a soft dick.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I remember just looking at a video of a woman wearing a bikini talking to a camera and wondering what the heck I was supposed to do while all flustered.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

when sexy troll actres post bahbi with 19yrs milk my rod get one meter looking at her bob

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

when sexy troll actres post bahbi with 19yrs milk my rod get one meter looking at her bob

this boy ain't right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
there was this gameshow that aired every saturday when i was like 12-13, the sexobject girl that flailed around being hot drove me utterly insane
i didnt know what mastrubation was so i just sat naked watching it and wrapped my pennis up in paste, tape or something and sat there with my terminally undisturbed boner

• Locked thread