Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
All I wanted to do was see the latest chapter in the saga of Gru, and those wacky minions, but unfortunately I will never find out how they defeat Bathazar Bratt, the antagonist, because a crazed killer has shot me as I was attempting to enter the theater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
they couldn't think of anything to put in my obituary, so it's mostly a plot synopsis of Minions, because the reporter assigned to me has not yet seen Despicable Me 3

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
*I reach into my bucket of popcorn as the lights dim, triggering the detonator on a Quantum Time Disruptor, locking me in the same 5-second period of time for all eternity*

crimes

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
audiences today are so rude. used to be you would wait until the end of the show to shoot other people - like lincoln. by which i mean the movie 'lincoln' starring daniel day lewis, because after seeing it i got shot and was killed

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Ironically, going to see Despicable Me 3 is not too dissimilar from the experience of being murdered :grin:

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

cda

by Hand Knit
Every day i wake up and ask myself "is today the day I'm going to die?" Then I make sure that everything I do is something I would be happy with if it were my last act on this Earth. Trying to see Despicable Me 3 is one of these acts.

cda

by Hand Knit
He died, as he lived, waiting to see what hijinks the Minions would get up to next.

little munchkin

Starman Super DX posted:

Ironically, going to see Despicable Me 3 is not too dissimilar from the experience of being murdered :grin:

i wouldn't know, as I was strangled by a piece of piano wire before the previews even ended

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
The real cruelty of the murder was that the murderer was dressed like a Minion, causing me get extra excited at the prospect of seeing Despicable Me 3 shortly before my death at his hands.

----------------

Macnult

My dying thoughts were like the bag of popcorn in my lap. Tiny yellow rascals filled to the brim had me ecstatic for crazy antics the minions were gonna pull. But when I looked down again, the sunshine yellow had turned a blood red. My blood. Which was red.

Macnult

The news reported it as a murder, but I mostly felt robbed

cda

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

The news reported it as a murder, but I mostly felt robbed

----------------

Android Blues

cda posted:

Every day i wake up and ask myself "is today the day I'm going to die?" Then I make sure that everything I do is something I would be happy with if it were my last act on this Earth. Trying to see Despicable Me 3 is one of these acts.

Macnult posted:

My dying thoughts were like the bag of popcorn in my lap. Tiny yellow rascals filled to the brim had me ecstatic for crazy antics the minions were gonna pull. But when I looked down again, the sunshine yellow had turned a blood red. My blood. Which was red.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
My murderer was wearing a rayman rabbit costume in a twisted plot of lost fame and revenge

vanisher

My annoying laugh at the hijinks in the film caused about a dozen 7 year olds to murder me gang initiation beatdown style

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Choked on a peanut M&M laughing at DM3, my final scribbling to my loved ones on a dirty napkin: "I blame the Mars candy company for my death"

vanisher

furiously texting with my best friend throughout the enitre DM3 screening when an usher struck the back of my head with a crowbar

FutonForensic

as the film came to a close, and the gunman cocked his gun, i looked at the screen. on it was a message of love:

Thank you for watching Despicable Me 3

i smiled in contentment. i was ready to make peace with my existence. then, another message flashed on the screen as the gunman squeezed the trigger:

Just kidding! You've actually been watching The Emoji Movie this entire time

the theater was filled with a scream, my scream, and then silence. also, a gunshot between the scream and the silence.

Senior Management

What a relief. Thank you kind soul for preventing me from seeing a movie that I would not have liked. Being murdered was the only surefire way to avoid it. I see nothing wrong with your methodology.

:jerry:

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
gunman: i'm really sorry guys but this is for your own good.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

cda

by Hand Knit
Waiting in line to see St. Peter, hoping they're showing Despicable Me 3 in Heaven.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Guy in front of me: I was an ok person in my lifetime. I don't think I committed any serious sins or anything. I did some lying though. Do you think they'll let me in?
Me: *checking Fandango on my phone*

----------------

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Went to see Despicable Me 2. Turns out it's just Steve Carell holding hand puppets and making funny noises at children.

Then he shot me afterward, thus causing my death to preclude me from seeing the third.

I'd give it a 7/10. Don't think I would see it again. Although I really can't. Being dead and all.

cda posted:

Waiting in line to see St. Peter, hoping they're showing Despicable Me 3 in Heaven.

I've got some bad news for you, pal.

Starman Super DX fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Aug 21, 2017

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

FutonForensic

Rodney Dangerfield stands up in the front row, turns to the audience behind him and yells, "Hey everyone! We're all gonna get murdered before we watch Despicable Me 3!" The crowd cheers

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
They say you see a white light when you die, that pulls you towards it. What they don't mention is that the light is actually reflected from an immaculately rendered set of water droplets, rolling down an even more immaculately rendered Minion asscheek.

Blissful zen, as the dark comes down from the poisoned punch and diacetyl-laced popcorn dispensed to you at the concessions stand.

----------------

google THIS

FutonForensic

Macnult

cda

by Hand Knit

Bueno

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
You could say seeing Despicable Me 3 and getting Dad's respect are inversely related.

cda

by Hand Knit
You might say Despicable Me 3 was to die for.

cda

by Hand Knit
In a final triumph, the audience score for my murder was 89% (certified fresh) even though critical opinion was more mixed.

cda

by Hand Knit
I was excited to pay a premium to see Despicable Me 3 in 3D IMAX, but I did not realize that stood for Imminent Murder Accomplished eXpertly.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

enjoying Despicable Me 1 here

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
*minion cosplayer as they stab me repeatedly* banana

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
ill level with you all: that was a lazy joke. if im being honest, my disregard for and flippant attitude towards minions is probably why i got stabbed in the first place. did you know minion fans (they just call themselves minions) are all in a gang together and they take themselves very seriously? just something that crossed my mind as i was being stabbed over and over again.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I sit down in my seat in the darkened theater and feel a sharp prick in the base of my spine. I get up, look around, and see a yellow Post-It note impaled on the needle of a giant syringe. The note says "Enjoy ur Ebola!".

Before my everything starts to liquefy and I die drowning in my own blood, I chuckle and look around. "Hey," I say to the couple screaming and sobbing next to me, "this totally seems like the sort of thing one of those Minion scamps would totally do, right? It's pretty funny, if you ask me!"

----------------

google THIS

being chased by a minion with a chainsaw and I'm not even scared

alnilam

the screen comes in in the darkened theater, and i think i hear the sound of doors locking behind me. i've never seen despicable me 1 or 2 but I'm hoping that DM3 will fill in the gaps enoug hthat it'll be okay. Suddenly the saw guy shows up on the screen, but I've never seen Saw either. "Greetings, audience!" he says, and me and the other 5 patrons look at each other confused. "We shall now play a rather deadly game that will test your knowledge of the Despicable Me franchise."

"Oh haha, that's cute, is this the villain guy from the earlier despicable me movies?" I say with a smile, and a moment later I am vaporized

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I fully intended to see Despicable Me 3 without dying, but somehow, I ended up dead with my head in a urinal, my pants and shoes missing, and both of my feet in jumbo-sized popcorn tubs.

Lifedeath comes at you pretty fast, sometimes!

----------------

• Locked thread