Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

ugh my head oof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Oh good its not just me.

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=eyes%20hurt

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
*forgot to buy glasses, gets sunglasses from car*
*looks for a few minutes, gives up*
*dodges blue spots in house*
*falls down stairs, cracks head open*

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i was trapped in gridlock style traffic and thereby avoided your unfortunate fate OP

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I used multiple forms of protection to view this unique event, my headache is due to chronic alcoholism

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i didnt even look at the drat thing and my eyes feel all hosed up

goddamn empathic response :argh:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

oh wait its just the :420:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

i'm blind

RIP

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

I feel fine. :)

naem
May 29, 2011

I stood out on the patio at my new job and got a sunburn and saw a hummingbird and said "hello" and felt the power of JESUS within me and forgot about the thing with the sun

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i looked at the sun and now im gay apparently

Senator Sprinkles
Aug 16, 2008

Ervaestbsx vf sverbf ddfwv fogogcfe hifk, smf k jek fisavrw. :grin:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
When I was a little kid, my mother told me not to stare into the sun, so when I was six I did.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Senator Sprinkles posted:

Ervaestbsx vf sverbf ddfwv fogogcfe hifk, smf k jek fisavrw. :grin:

cjrbgix roxosjf rognyhsu dnf didj gxkgkmy :monocle:

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

If you stare directly into the sun, you can SEE GOD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

quote:

The Miracle of the Sun (Portuguese: O Milagre do Sol) was an event which occurred on 13 October 1917, attended by a large crowd who had gathered near Fátima, Portugal in response to a prophecy made by three shepherd children that the Virgin Mary, referred to as Our Lady of Fatima, would appear and perform miracles on that date. Newspapers published testimony from reporters and other people who claimed to have witnessed extraordinary solar activity, such as the sun appearing to "dance" or zig-zag in the sky, careen towards the earth, or emit multicolored light and radiant colors. According to these reports, the event lasted approximately ten minutes.

:supaburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

I slept through the loving eclipse. It's like 9 years til the next one! I'll be like 36! I do have a headache though.

• Locked thread