Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blk
Dec 19, 2009
I'd like to give a very heartfelt thank you to everyone who answered my original call a while back for license plates. Here are the places represented to date:

I thought I'd post and see if anyone wants to help me add to the collection. I love hearing the stories everyone has had that have gone with the plates, from a Saab 96 rally car to a well-earned Delorean. Drop me a PM if you're interested, and thanks again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
I still have the AB Centennial plates that are lying in my garage that I bought for you.

I should go price out the shipping and get them in the mail. Are you collecting motorcycle and trailer plates too?

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I still have the AB Centennial plates that are lying in my garage that I bought for you.

I should go price out the shipping and get them in the mail. Are you collecting motorcycle and trailer plates too?

Just cars, thanks!

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Wait, I thought I sold my copper AZ plate to you. Must've been somebody else, whoops. I have a Historic Vehicle plate HVYEK8 that's a match for my bus (AZ only requires the rear plate but they give you two) if you want.

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
I've got a WA plate for you, nothing special but it's flat! I'm a slacker and didn't get it packed up for you until after you'd left your job and never got a new address to send it to

pim01
Oct 22, 2002

Are you just looking for US licence plates? I'm likely to have some (UK) plates from old cars sitting about the garage, would happily send one over :scotland:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
Didn't see the first thread so you might already know or be a member but you should join the Automobile License Plate Collector's Association (ALPCA) if you are into license plates. For like $50 a year you get a color magazine every other month about license plates and other neat stuff + access to their huge database of plate types and other information. I used to be a member but I let it expire. Been meaning to renew, it's definitely worth it. Also if you have any of their license plate meets near you they're worth going to just to see the 100 greybeards with crates of old license plates sperging in a Mason's lodge or church basement or wherever.

I'll have to check my stacks and see if there's anything I'm not too attached to to send for your collection.

pim01 posted:

Are you just looking for US licence plates? I'm likely to have some (UK) plates from old cars sitting about the garage, would happily send one over :scotland:

Looks like a British Columbia plate up top so i'm guessing he's accepting all offers?

I'm looking for a 1991 or 1992 DeKalb or Fulton County, GA plate to run on the front of my 240 if anyone has one laying around and feels like selling for a few bucks + shipping.

• Locked thread