Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
so hopefully i can get to the bookstore before they close :ohdear:

only have nite classes today  ( what up :nitecrew:

wont get out til like ten o clock lol, hope i learn somethin good!

good luck to all teh other yobbers startin back at school :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
college textbooks lol

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Putty posted:

college textbooks lol
i remember when i started college back in the fweakin clinton administration you could like, sell them for a dollar at the end of the semester, but now they all have some one time use online passcode so you gotta just throw em away or watch em grow dusty :shrug:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
college textbooks are one of the hugest scams in the modern education industry

i'm not saying to :filez: college textbooks, but that sound super radical and i do NOT recommend doing it

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
not at all

Robot Made of Meat

Good luck on the school thing, Mr B/Mr M.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

byob historian

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Good luck on the school thing, Mr B/Mr M.
You Have My Gratitude Fellow Robot :)

also :files: aint even an option cuz the profs are too lazy to set up their own homework websites so they just use the publishers :stare:

punchymcpunch

good luck mr bradley

i remember that poo poo when i was a student, go do 20 problems from the publishers website and idk ask your tutor for the answers and then they say oh yeh i dunno the answers my login didnt work ehhhhhh

good uses for old textbooks:

rip the pages out and stuff em in glassware when you move so it doesnt.... i dunno... its not gonna stop it breaking but youre supposed to do it for some reason

propping up uneven tables

put em underneath your monitor if you wanna raise it

taking up precious space on your bookshelf

ballast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
420 is the weed number

• Locked thread