Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

The OP for Season 3 isn't here, and there was a bit of interest to keep going, so let's do that. A majority of the players here play (or used to play) Clash of Clans. But since that game has all but died, it's moreorless just another Goon Fantasy Football league at this point. You don't have to play CoC to join this league! I kinda don't care.

Link: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1048045/invitation?key=a5a4ab7d63763ff4&ikey=274b44a1bb96d0c1

General Info:
  • There is a :10bux: entry fee, with 60% going to 1st place, 30% to 2nd, 10% to 3rd. If you want to change the payout (70/30 or even 100%), sign up and let me know and we can discuss it
  • Draft Date is tenatively set for Wednesday August 30 @ 4pm PT. I am open to changing the draft day/time if there are issues.
  • This will be a standard Yahoorules league except QB gets 6pts for a TD, and .25PPR
  • Roster: 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1W/R/T, 1K, 1DEF, 6BN

Player / Team / (Paid?)
pre:
1.  Dancing Peasant / Shattered JPPLaLoon / (Yes)
2.  dalstrs         / Shadi's Team        / (No)
3.  SalTheBard      / Sean's Swag Team    / (Yes)
4.  ?               / david's Team        / (No)

Previous threads:
Season 1 - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3661824
Season 2 - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3735366
Season 3 - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3787343

Dancing Peasant fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Aug 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Down to play again, I'm traveling on the 28th so that may prove difficult. Prefer a little later if possible.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'll pay here in a few.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
I'm down again.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

From the other thread, what do you guys think about changing the payout to 100% for 1st? I don't mind as long as Booties gets in this league and puts down his $10.

Ceros_X posted:

Down to play again, I'm traveling on the 28th so that may prove difficult. Prefer a little later if possible.

I can move up the date up to like, the 30th or 31st then?

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Hi I would like to join

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm fine with either day. Any weekday I will have to autodraft due to work.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I'm interested in this, will try to make the draft work, 30 or 31 would be good for me.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I paid! I'm in!

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

Bonham/Trebek: Feel free to join up.

Ninja Bob posted:

I'm interested in this, will try to make the draft work, 30 or 31 would be good for me.
Since Ceros requested a later draft date, I moved it up to the 30th at 4pm PT. Hope that works out for you.

SalTheBard posted:

I paid! I'm in!
Awesome, thank you!

Also, who joined up as "david's team?"

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Oh, poo poo, I didn't know we were using a yahoo cash league. I'm blocked from that because I'm in AZ. I guess I'm out unless anyone knows a workaround for that.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Ninja Bob posted:

Oh, poo poo, I didn't know we were using a yahoo cash league. I'm blocked from that because I'm in AZ. I guess I'm out unless anyone knows a workaround for that.

You should be able to use a VPN to look like you're in another state?

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

Ninja Bob posted:

Or alternatively, I can take your money via Paypal/Venmo and just store until you win it back or something

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

Got less than a day left until the draft and still plenty of room left for anyone to join.

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum

Dancing Peasant posted:

Got less than a day left until the draft and still plenty of room left for anyone to join.

I just noticed, what is up with the scoring on rushing and reception yards? They make RBs and WRs mostly worthless at the values they are now.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

No one really said anything about 0.25PPR when I had the settings displayed. I don't mind bumping it up to 0.5PPR as long as someone else is cool with it.

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum

Dancing Peasant posted:

No one really said anything about 0.25PPR when I had the settings displayed. I don't mind bumping it up to 0.5PPR as long as someone else is cool with it.

It doesn't have .25 ppr, it has 25 yards per point rushing and recieving.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
When are we drafting?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Trebek posted:

When are we drafting?

We already did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

SalTheBard posted:

We already did.

Oh I must have gotten bumped out. Well good luck to everyone.

• Locked thread