Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
I think I'm really sensitive to caffeine anytime after 4pm because I'm a pussy. Should I smoke weed? Any other ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

melatonin + marijuana

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

play dota

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

melatonin + marijuana

Nice idea, but only have weed.

That doesn't sound relaxing, but maybe it will tire me out. Anyway, I barely know what a dota is, let alone most modern video games.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

That doesn't sound relaxing, but maybe it will tire me out. Anyway, I barely know what a dota is, let alone most modern video games.
the answer to both is loving boring so they'll put you to sleep.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Should I smoke crack?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Should I smoke crack?
Just eat an ounce of crack. Swallow the whole thing

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Just stand outside and gyrate your hips until you work yourself into a peaceful slumber.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Cum

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

a hole-y ghost posted:

Just stand outside and gyrate your hips until you work yourself into a peaceful slumber.

Doing this now, but why do I need to be outside? I see lights turning on the house across from me.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Doing this now, but why do I need to be outside? I see lights turning on the house across from me.
The fresh air will promote a more restful sleep.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Already did

:whatup:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Which you'll need because you're wasting so much time gyrating your hips.

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
i hate how im awake and its too late to do anything but browse the web and then everyone stops posting and twitter is boring and then you think of your eventual and insignificant death. :sigh:

maybe i should play a video game?

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
This usually doesn't happen to me or at least this bad, and I have loving work tomorrow. Most likely will be a sick day and my boss won't care.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I think I'm really sensitive to caffeine anytime after 4pm because I'm a pussy. Should I smoke weed? Any other ideas?

I've been drinking pink wine since 2 am but it aint working I got school tomorrow gently caress

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Cum again

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

reignofevil posted:

I've been drinking pink wine since 2 am but it aint working I got school tomorrow gently caress

Uh oh, how early? I've heard some kinds of booze like vodka can give you trouble sleeping, but I don't know about wine.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

I cannot even fathom

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
melatonin is real bad because it makes you have really wild dreams. doxylamine is the best otc sleep medication

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Serious answer is Unisom.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
I have none of these hipster medications.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i cant sleep and have class in 6 hours but i got like seven hours of sleep already and cant fall back asleep so its like do i lay in bed bored for a few hours or just say gently caress it and waste time on the internet #FirstWorldProblems

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

maybe you should have planned ahead

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
Try that mindfulness thing where you focus on your breathing and then breathe at a slow, relaxed pace. Every time you start thinking about anything else, refocus on thinking about breathing.

I suck at meditation, but I've found it's great for putting me to sleep.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
try propofol

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

I got woken up by my unbalanced ceiling fan loudly knocking 4 times last night!

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

read a book

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I cannot even fathom

did you try touching your prostate??

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
get an indica and refuse the munchies bro

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
alternatively: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udj-o2m39NA

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
If you guys can't sleep get a new bed like a memory foam bed that's on the firm side holy poo poo I sleep like the dead now and so does my wife and she hasn't had a good nights sleep in the better part of a decade.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Also don't play Vidya games or watch TV if you're trying to sleep it actually works to keep you up. Get a book.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

EvilJoven posted:

If you guys can't sleep get a new bed like a memory foam bed that's on the firm side holy poo poo I sleep like the dead now and so does my wife and she hasn't had a good nights sleep in the better part of a decade.

Can you blame her she's married to you

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Just took melatonin and keep having massive muscle jerks as I fall asleep. And once my mouth jerked shut. Never had this on melatonin before, don't know what the deal is. Oh well, I'll try to fall asleep again and hope I don't keep jerkin'.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
Nah I'm p sure it was the mattress seeing as she always sleep good on other beds like when we're out on vaycay or camping which is basically just an excuse to go gently caress in a tent for a weekend.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Memory foam sucks a lot of the time because it gets too hot

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I've been super sleepy lately. I usually fall asleep around 12 and wake up at 7 but I feel like I need 2-3 more hours of sleep. I'm a big babby

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

For future reference unisom and several other otc sleep aids are just benadryl, so you can take that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

melatonin + marijuana

this plus bustin a fat nut always knocks me the gently caress out

• Locked thread