Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

More like witches of lynchford amirite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Abraconfirming

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Derp you should doc me I'm a hypercharger

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah but only for me because I'm selfish

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

2 penny bottle imp posted:

Is it still night phase? Are all night phases going to be open?

No it's day now. Don't worry new friend, you stick with ol RF and we'll get you through this game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Easy, Kash

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Be nice I'm sensitive :qq:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kashuno posted:

It seems to lean toward the idea that powers should be used very early and fast in d1, and also knowing if a power is used it isn't reusable if someone else gets it lakes me believe derp knows more about this game than town do

Or he was kidding

TNL get an Avatar come on this ain't amateur hour

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Much better

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Witches great

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm not following on the Kash thing. I don't see what Mags is seeing and I definitely don't see what TNL is agreeing with.

TNL were you agreeing with Mags or yronic?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't want to be the boy who cried scumslip but I kind of think TNL just jumped on a bandwagon without actually looking at it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Ninth Layer posted:

Did you miss the post where I asked Magnus who we were voting for?

It's like 10 posts back.

So it was just a joke vote with a day left to deadline?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kash you understand that just makes people want to vote you, right?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm getting kind of sick of being voted for not voting every drat game. Not having your vote on someone doesn't make you scum.

This just looks like TNL trying to jump out in front of me so he can yell OMGUS when I ##vote tnl though

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The first one

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Because the person not voting can still vote for someone, and they're free to discuss people and their feelings (as I did)

The joke voter drums up votes on someone close to the deadline in a game (mafia as a whole not this particular one) where people tend to pile on apathy lynches at the 11th hour. And if they're scum, it lets them hide in plain sight

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Ninth Layer posted:

Not voting is scummy because scum don't care about who gets voted provided it's not them. Town have to make their kills happen by discussion and consensus.

See that's the distinction. I can discuss things and build consensus without voting.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Ninth Layer posted:

Not by slandering me from the sidelines you can't. I think I've even proved it here by getting you to vote.

I wanted to ask you so I could get some clarification and allow you to defend yourself, which makes more sense to me than just gung ho voting someone. Then your response was not very townie so I went ahead and voted.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Ninth Layer posted:

Well I'll unvote you if and when you can explain how my vote at all resembled a scum slip.

Not a traditional scumslip, just not paying full attention to the thread

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

2 penny bottle imp posted:

RF... is ... doing a great impression

Thank you

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok but after you idiots kill me please avenge me by killing TNL tomorrow

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

It's not that I assume I can't find scum D1, it's that I haven't found scum D1; I don't find any of the cases that've been made on anyone particularly compelling and I'm not a big fan of jumping on a bandwagon because "killing someone is better than killing no one," personally. If there was a case on someone that I thought was actually convincing, I'd vote for it - but I'm not seeing one.

You do want an active D1 - I admit that in my last post, I'm honestly not sure how to reconcile that with my general D1 conservatism - but even after an inactive D1 you can't apply all the same reasoning because on N1 we get investigative roles gathering data, night actions firing (or being blocked), and at least some players go into D2 actually knowing poo poo. So no, you can't apply anything I'm saying to D2 after a quiet D1, but it's a nice effort.

It is better, in the grand scheme of things, to kill town D1. No kills get you no info, and killing scum is unlikely to help you draw any connections.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Because

derp posted:

okay i'll help kill opop i guess #vote rf seems better than the other top contenders atm

• Locked thread