Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
tv shows about cops who break all the rules but get results are really popular

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/ConnorSouthard/status/904019494535798784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Blue Train posted:

Owned idiot. Cops are a mop up squad at best

me and a friend went to atlanta and we were the only white people in the martin luther king museum while it was real busy

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

It's funny that internal affairs are always portrayed as villains on TV

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

morally adept posted:

Ah T.S. Smelliot lover of cops, defender of neo-nazi's.

He's a social worker and cops despise him and he still sucks them off lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

That Robot posted:

what happened to your homer av?

it was good? i use something similar on twitter now

My indifference in the face of a hurricane while staying in Miami posting in the cspam hurricane thread lead to it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Reminder that cop deaths are as high as they are because they kill themselves driving so much

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

has anyone said the only good cop is a dead cop yet?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

GBS ROCKS!!!!!!!!! posted:

someone should really kill all cops

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

pretty dumb of a black man telling a cop he's got a gun even if he's legally allowed it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

like the cops shot a black guy lying down with his hands in the air its impossible to do the correct thing and not get shot

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

remember when the origina gbs cop thread posters went to make fun of the cops in the GIP cop thread and the mod tried to ban like 20 people showing the ban counter increases whether or not a ban gets approved.

then a cop posted completely unironically that the posters would show him respect in person if they weren't anonymous on the forums

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

All cops should kill themselves

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

See you all in a while

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Cops can kill someone and get time off but jury duty no

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i drank a lot of rum last night lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

haljordan posted:

Get hosed, judge.

someone should say that to the judge and crash into him and shoot him and see how he feels about it imo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i think every cop should kill themselves

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i also think that every possibly jury member who ends up on a cop murder case shouldn't admit they lust for cop death

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

america is a third world country lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

considering plane crashes are fairly rare how in the gently caress are so many pilots/engineers dying

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

I knew a garbageman once and he used to complain about being pricked by needles all the time in garbage.

lol jfc

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

haljordan posted:

I've seen that lumberjack reality show a few times and apparently chainsaws and safety don't go together

my coworker had a friend who on his first day working as a tree surgeon saw his boss decapitate himself using a chainsaw on a tree lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Invading your home IS the absolute last line of defense, the keep has been breached, it's safe to assume anyone doing this is here to murder/rape/harm your family and any and all means of defense are absolutely on the table, shoot to kill is the only reasonable response to this threat, shoot for center mass until no threat exists anymore, gently caress any criminal rear end in a top hat attempting this in the first place, their life is absolutely forfeit

E: I have 00 buck 4 rounds for my shotgun, 11 rounds hollow point .45 ACP and 6 rounds hollow point .357 magnum ready at all times for such a situation, anyone attempting to seek illegal entry to my home will die, period.

:yikes:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Secular Humanist posted:

There are lots of good cops, even ones who don't get dogpiled by their peers for doing their dumb stinking jobs. It's just that people don't make gifs of cops doing normal non-murdery stuff because who gives a poo poo about that?

It's like you guys haven't even seen the neverending story or something. Remember the magic mirror gate? It's for stuff like this.

there are no good cops because they cover for their bad cop colleagues. anyone who doesn't stops being a cop

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

T.S. Smelliot posted:

This is sad, here the cops would pat me on the shoulder, indicate that's unfortunate I had to go through that, take the body of the criminal and leave

then we could show them your post fantasizing brutally murdering a home invader

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

a tv series about internal affairs who're the actual good guys rather than always being villains bringing down corrupt cops should be made

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

pictured here: T.S. Smelliot

he'd def gently caress this up when hungover or still drunk as poo poo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

central dogma posted:

By paying taxes, you are all supporting the corrupt police forces across the country. You pay their salaries, you pay for their guns. Every bullet that killed an innocent was paid for with taxpayer dollars. You are all complacent. Quit paying taxes.

the cops in my area get to use guns and helicopters so rarely that they deployed both because a cow had got onto a major road. my taxes also pay for my healthcare

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/amconmag/status...ber%3D92%23pti6

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/SomeStingray/st...r%3D311%23pti18

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

there being so many videos of the cops brutally murdering people is disturbing to me

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

British police kill people fairly regularly but in nowhere near the numbers that happens in the us.

they're also arguably worse than american cops unloading guns on people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Edson_Da_Costa

quote:

However, Da Costa's family and friends have alleged he suffered several serious injuries, including a ruptured bladder, collapsed lungs, and fallen diaphragm and had lost his eyesight from the gas. They have also stated that a witness to the arrest told them that an officer had put his foot on Da Costa's throat after he had fallen to the ground. They believe Da Costa went into cardiac arrest at the scene of the arrest.

Jose has issued a correction as of 14:58 on Sep 29, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/adamsteinbaugh/status/913553485672714240?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

deported to Canada posted:

More importantly how does anybody get laid in the UK without firearms? :iiam:

you can get guns reasonably easily here

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

if you don't like this thread you shouldn't read it and post in it instead of making GBS threads it up imo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

firefighters are cool and good
https://twitter.com/ChampPirloWan/status/914457298826928128

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Sensual Simian posted:

this reminds me of that scene in Gangs of New York when the numerous different firefights/cops fight in the streets while the neighborhood burns down around them. Lol.

update

https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/sta...6pagenumber%3D4

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

having sex on the job is just part of being a cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/DOGGEAUX/status...er%3D10%23pti22