Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'm player

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

>ignore all

im writing a bomb rear end will

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Are they so good it's worth killing you? I'm not above a good piece of the written word.

absolutely

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

1. the guy voting me

why arent we playing this on actual town of salem so I can use my werewolf skin

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

oh so day is only twelve hours or something. ok. well. IMO we should kill the person who is voting me. I am town so as long as we kill everyone who ever votes me and everyone protects me each night we should win the game.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we can pass secret messages. since i am confirmed town, I vote that you all send a secret message to me that contains your role. then I will choose who we kill.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we should execute those who do not follow my plan

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

so far no one has whispered me their role

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i am sick. i am in many agonies.

b-minus1 posted:

I would also like to know why me btw.

this man, in addition to voting me, and then unvoting me, said why me. as everyone knows, why me=fry me. thus we have our first group murder victim. I go to bed now. ##vote b-minus1

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

let the serial killer go. all theyve done so far is help us out

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

nice try veteran...youre not baiting me. im killing mr f tonight

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote kashuno is a bad man

Tired Moritz posted:

how is that unhelpful

it is not true and is an attempt to elicit a claim from the real jailer, me, but it won't work.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Jonathan Fisk posted:

don't quote your mom in your posts

slam dunk case

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

can you dumbasses please act like youve played this game even ONCE before and put all your votes on kashuno

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

your 'stats' are that of a level 0 bugbear. follow my orders

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

vote kashuno. it literally even doesnt matter if pera's lyncher or not

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we have to kill all the gbs homonculi before this game can proceed

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

mostly because that role isnt even in the game.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kashuno posted:

I never came from gbs

you embody it

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

why would a human possessing something other than antimatter inside their skull call the lyncher role "executioner" when they dont actually even execute anyone and the jailer's role description includes "can execute people"

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

taste is the cop trying to avoid getting nightkilled. sorry to spoil the mystery. this is a little "message" for my scumbuddies that I cant communicate with during the day.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

taste=fisk. i explained why I was doing it in the post I just made.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

i just finished looking over MrF's post history. He went after Fisk hard yesterday, and tried to convince a few people to change their votes to Fisk:

@Jam: what do you think of a Fisk vote?
@2penny: Would you give me your read on Fisk?
@b-minus: What is your opinion on Fisk?

Honestly, I'd rather for for ##vote Jonathan Fisk over FL.
I think Fisk is scum, and is likelier to be a lynch that gives us a scum or 3rd party lynch over the randomness of lynching a lurker.

##vote Fl. Rather this than no lynch (this was the final vote of d1, made just after I voted to lynch FL)

Take a look at these posts near the end of d1, when it appeared that FL was in danger of being hammered:

Well he was right about that. Hal was scum, and he was lurking....

Was MrF trying to protect FL? Maybe not, but it's worth mentioning I think.

I just don't know what to think about Fisk. But MrF is giving me serious scum vibes.

wtf just vote kashuno before you get thrown in jail and have an an accident

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

FL hasnt even flipped lol. what is that post.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ten minutes left. not switching to fisk so enjoy this no hang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

no it was broken and we could have massclaimed d1 to win. even more broken if everyone had claimed in secret to me but everyone here is a coward

• Locked thread